[Q&A] [ROM][KERNEL] XDuosV3 2.0 for Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102[STABLE]new release versio

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

[Q&A] [ROM][KERNEL] XDuosV3 2.0 for Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102[STABLE]new release versio

Q&A for [ROM][KERNEL] XDuosV3 2.0 for Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102[STABLE]new release version!!!

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][KERNEL] XDuosV3 2.0 for Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102[STABLE]new release version!!!. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

billysam

Oct 3, 2014
Bluetooth, Wifi

Really so many people are facing the wifi and bluetooth issues. come on, seriously? REBOOT!!!

Rebooting the mobile is not a fix for this problem. I have also been facing these problems even the mobile data button on the drop down notification gets stuck sometimes (Even ticking from the settings/mobile data off, it still was using my data and I realized my money was gone). battery life was ruined by the idous kernel, I have shifted to compact V1.3 kernel by nitu bhaskar, which is still better in terms of battery life, performance is not bad either and graphics is exceptional.
haven't tried others though. the only problem with the compact kernel is it doesn't support the A2SDGUI but link2sd works fine.(custom bootscreen! oh why ruin such a good kernel, dear nitu?)

So, thank you I can live with it, but please, these wifi, bluetooth, mobile data issues are needed to be addressed.

and btw why I can't even swipe to clear the running apps from the task manager menu. is it just for the looks or it really works?:eek:

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Really so many people are facing the wifi and bluetooth issues. come on, seriously? REBOOT!!!

Rebooting the mobile is not a fix for this problem. I have also been facing these problems even the mobile data button on the drop down notification gets stuck sometimes (Even ticking from the settings/mobile data off, it still was using my data and I realized my money was gone). battery life was ruined by the idous kernel, I have shifted to compact V1.3 kernel by nitu bhaskar, which is still better in terms of battery life, performance is not bad either and graphics is exceptional.
haven't tried others though. the only problem with the compact kernel is it doesn't support the A2SDGUI but link2sd works fine.(custom bootscreen! oh why ruin such a good kernel, dear nitu?)

So, thank you I can live with it, but please, these wifi, bluetooth, mobile data issues are needed to be addressed.

and btw why I can't even swipe to clear the running apps from the task manager menu. is it just for the looks or it really works?:eek:

I can't address the kernel issues as I didn't make it

Swipe to clear apps is only natively available on Android version ics 4.0 and higher
There is a thread in the general section where you can try implementing Swipe to kill into your rom for gingerbread

Reactions: billysam

billysam

Oct 3, 2014
not going to be easy

Swipe to clear apps is only natively available on Android version ics 4.0 and higher
There is a thread in the general section where you can try implementing Swipe to kill into your rom for gingerbread

:good: I have joined Xda few days ago and I am no pro at operating and handling languages well. but still, looking at it, trying to learn and adapt. will give it few days of study before I implement and experiment it.

who knows maybe you're going to be the reason behind my turning into a developer or I would be the reason behind turning my device into a bricked one :laugh:
Thanks mate

pocoyo1995

Oct 30, 2014
Just installed XDuosV3 2.0, need a little help with the OTA updates.

It's my first time flashing a custom rom, W/c is XDuosV3 2.0 and I just wanna ask how do I flash the OTA updates? Like the RC1. Can someone give me a step-by-step guide? Any response would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

diegstroyer

Nov 14, 2014
Bluetooth not works

Hi!

First of all, i wish to thank you for this great rom and works incredibly in GT-S6102 Y Duos phone!

Only problem that I encountered is a bluetooth issue, it's not posible to activate.

Can fix it and update via OTA?

Tank you a lot and sorry if my reply bothers you, it's no my inetention.

diegstroyer

Nov 14, 2014
Bluetooth issue

Great work! That ROM is amazing!

Only issue I found is that I can't enable Bluetooth. Waitting for the next OTA update of that ROM.

Thanks!

diegstroyer

Nov 14, 2014
Bugs detected

Hi guys!

I was trying this TOm and I can detect some bugs, this is the list detected at the moment:
  1. Imposible to enable Bluetooth
  2. Activate GPS requires reboot the phone
  3. If you enable vibration when the phone is insilence, it nevers occours (no vobration in silence)
  4. Activate/Deactivate data transfer not respond some times
  5. Change second SIM wallpaper not works some times

I continue trying and report if i found another bug.

af096

Nov 24, 2014
NEED HELP

I Installed this ROM Everything went right and I Like this rom, But when I lock the screen, a white blank screen appears and it keeps on till I unlock how I could get rid of this, Its eating my lots of battery

@bunty

Feb 23, 2014
wifi not working

we need to restart a device every time to get wifi worked.
solve this issue.plzzzzz
otherwise the rom is best.
:(

Apr 10, 2015
Call waiting problem......

Hiiii sir,
you design the very nice rom for samsung gt-s6102..... i m using since 10 months......
but in your rom miner bug is present......
There is big problem with call waiting.......
When i am talking on another call and if some one try to call me that time he listen as call on waiting but there is no any notification or beep on my phone..... this problem occurred while call waiting function is activated in settings......
sir plz help me asap..... i am very frustrated bcos this problem.....
plz..... solve it immediately....... plz...

Jul 7, 2015
Superb ROM,
It works great, But also there are some disadvantages.
* Font is not comfortable for usual reading.
* Haptic Vibration Feedback is annoying
* Battery drains 20% faster than before installed the Rom

HOPE YOU WILL FIX THESE ISSUES ON NEXT UPDATE.

Sorry for my bad English. It's not my native language.

Sent from my GT-S6102

sajjadmk

Sep 18, 2016
Urdu/Arabic Font

on my galaxy y duos, it shows square boxes for arabic and urdu, can you please guide how to update fonts for these languages ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It's my first time flashing a custom rom, W/c is XDuosV3 2.0 and I just wanna ask how do I flash the OTA updates? Like the RC1. Can someone give me a step-by-step guide? Any response would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Not looked at it but I presume you would just downloaded it and flash the zip in cwm with system data cache mounted
    Font problem

small boxes are appearing instead of letters