Blackberry native apps on play store

Search This thread

Yep no go on Chrome apk downloader or the web based downloaders. It might be able to be download from BB10 with the snap application once the apps are official shown in the playstore. Hopefully someone finds a way soon!

Darktitor

May 31, 2012
Anyone tried to edit build.prop to be able to download them from Google Play?

Envoyé de mon SM-N920C en utilisant Tapatalk

vutranloc

Dec 9, 2013
Hanoi
Anyone try to change ro.model to "Priv"?

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Have tried ro.product.model=STV100-1 to 6, to no avail (of course I set ro.manufacture to blackberry). There must be something else, I mean the model is correct, based on all those leaked images. I accidentally know the guy in Vietnam that had that Venice prototype, will try ask him tomorrow to see if he could extract the apk (which will be difficult, as root is required)

dhorgas

Oct 15, 2012
If somebody knows a person that currently has a PRIV, you should be able to use their GsfID/model to pull down the APKs. Unless there is more security involved here, this worked in the past on my Android and BlackBerry 10 devices.

Reactions: quailallstar

vutranloc

Dec 9, 2013
Hanoi
The stv100-6 i posted earlier is the real product model from the leaked device in vietnam. I have asked owner of it to try extracting apk but always getting error... guess blackberry is truly tough on security

iCracked

Sep 18, 2010
Interesting, I'm still holding out hope though. I REALLY want these apps on my OP2. I just switched from a BB Passport.

Mecca EL

Dec 26, 2014
Raleigh
OnePlus 5T
The stv100-6 i posted earlier is the real product model from the leaked device in vietnam. I have asked owner of it to try extracting apk but always getting error... guess blackberry is truly tough on security
Send me a PM, I might have an app that will help with app extraction.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

There are many more factors to get it fully working. Until the subscription to BlackBerry experience suite goes live, I doubt it will work

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Zocs, what's good bro :highfive:

smartbuddy

Mar 15, 2010
Any luck anyone with extracting the APK? desperately waiting and hoping that BB Keyboard will work on OP2...

Top Liked Posts