Help Galaxy s2 !!! Please !!! i mightve bricked it ....

How do i fix this

• New rom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New phone ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

BillV132

May 31, 2014
SOO being the idiot i am .. i was using my mobile hotspot for minecraft .. and i know my phone overheats . so i put ice on it .. and i suspected it over heated and melted the ice .. unfortunately the bag had a hole soo my phone got wet .. but it works .. it just kept going into safe mode.. i got annoyed and went into cwn recovery and wipe the data but it was taking forever soo i pulled the battery out.... now it shows me the samsung logo and deviant development .. please help i can even load into cwm anymore .. i forgot how to ... btw its a T- mobile galaxy s2

D

Darth

Yes, take it apart and bury it in rice in a bag. If you search on phone getting wet, you'll see more details.

If its not too late...it could save the phone. And I believe it needs to be in rice a couple days.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Here's a thread about it..... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1984216

BillV132

May 31, 2014
Yes, take it apart and bury it in rice in a bag. If you search on phone getting wet, you'll see more details.

If its not too late...it could save the phone. And I believe it needs to be in rice a couple days.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Here's a thread about it..... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1984216

soo i did the rice it didnt work .. but the thing is i already tried to wipe it when i try to power up it loads the samsung screen . i am trying to accces cwm so i can flash a new rom

D

Darth

How long? You only posted this morning? Lol

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Press both volumes and power. Let go of power when it vibrates.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Let go of volumes at Samsung splash.

Oct 28, 2013
WAIT

My phone got too cold in the snow and was partially submerged in water. Just have to wait a few days with it in rice and it should work.