[THEME] .sencity 0.5 | [RESOURCES] .sencity 1.0/EX | WVGA Sense 2.5 CHT 1.8.5-2.0

Search This thread

_LeCiel_

Sep 10, 2009
lukebasarab.deviantart.com

.sencity 1.0/ex is now Open Source.

Resources include:

TESTED AND WORKING:
- Bootscreen
- PinScreen
- Windows Mobile 6.5.x Theme
- Windows Mobile 6.5.x Lockscreen (from .sencity 0.5)
- Sense 2.5 Slider and Tabs: Home, Calendar, Music, Photos & Videos, Weather, Settings
- Sense 2.5 background in Messages Tab (by Co0kieMonster)
- Sense 2.5 Animated Wallpaper
- Co0kie's Home Tab 2.0 Final
- Co0kie's Home Tab 2.0 Final Widgets (by Poyensa and rat_2665)

UNFINISHED:
- HTC Dialer (B&W/Purple)
- Sense 2.5 - remaining files (.sencityex + .sencity 0.5 + stock Manila)

EXTRAS:
- Ringtones
- Wallpapers
- PSD Templates and Mockups
- PNG .sencity 1.0 & .sencityex logos; Rapier render

RULES:
- you can use the resource files to either complete .sencityex or create a new theme for Windows Mobile or Android but no other OS
- the theme you create must be available for free, posted on XDA Developers and/or similar Forums with a link redirecting to this thread
- you can not publish the theme in the Android Market (even for free)
- you should post a link to your theme in this thread. All .sencity variations will be listed on post#1

Last edited:

_LeCiel_

Sep 10, 2009

sencinyinitial02.png

sencinyinitial03.png

sencinyinitial04.png

sencinyinitial05.png

sencinyinitial06.png

.sencity's style is a crossover between Metro and Eno (for MSWindows). I wanted to make a theme that would look good with any background (dark or light) and would retain some eye-candy despite it's minimalistic look.

...​

Instructions:

1. disable Sense (Start Menu > Settings > Today > Items > HTC Sense)
  2. install Co0kie's Home Tab 1.8.5
  3. install .sencity 0.5 beta
  4. reboot and enable Sense

Knows issues:

• not working on older manila builds and stock ROMs
  • colon doesn't resize in different clock modes
  • Music and Pictures Tabs aren't skinned in landscape
  • double Internet Tab text (on some manila builds)
  • error reporting icon not skinned in Settings Tab
  • notification bubbles on the slider appear under the circle (on some manila builds)
  • bad icon design in Stocks Tab

Cooking .sencity:

If you want to cook a .sencity ROM you don't need to ask for my permission. If you want tweak the hell out of it but remember to give me proper credit and a link back to this thread. I would also appreciate adding my "donate" button to your ROMs thread (but it's not required).

...​

Thank you:Kamill, Co0kie Monster, Lycox, all the testers and supporters

Last edited:

rkrishnan2012

Jan 21, 2009
being the first post, i would like to say...holy crap! that is so cool. you are awesome. Would you mind sharing the files so i can try to make a wqvga version?

l3-art

Jun 6, 2009
Rijssen
The lock screen won't install on my device?
is it because i have a VGA?
are you still working on that one?

_LeCiel_

Sep 10, 2009
being the first post, i would like to say...holy crap! that is so cool. you are awesome. Would you mind sharing the files so i can try to make a wqvga version?

If people will be interested in this project I will gladly share all the PSDs needed for creating other resolutions. For now there's not much to share - sencity is making its first baby steps and several apps needs skinning.

For now I can only say that for sure I'll be skinning Phone Canvas, Enzai Keyboard, Sense 2.5 (with Co0kie's Home Tab 1.8.5), CorePlayer, Slide2Shutdown, Resco File Explorer and many more. I will also release an Icon Set.

nyleon26

Mar 1, 2010
The lockscreen won't install on my Omnia 2. "installation of sencity lockscreen (WVGA).cab was unsuccessful"

any reasons for this to happen?

nyleon26

Mar 1, 2010
Did you follow all the steps in post 1? If so, try downloading the cab again, you're file is probably corrupted. If neither solutions work, let me know and I'll attach a zip file with the cab's components.

Yes i downloaded it 3 times and all 3 failed. I'm running on WM 6.5 with the standard lockscreen. No HTC lockscreen or whatever. Thanks :)

_LeCiel_

Sep 10, 2009
Yes i downloaded it 3 times and all 3 failed. I'm running on WM 6.5 with the standard lockscreen. No HTC lockscreen or whatever. Thanks :)

Just to be clear - you have a WVGA device right? If so, unzip and copy all the PNG files to \Windows and the two CPR files to \Windows\LockScreen using Resco Explorer. Overwrite the originals and when Resco Explorer asks do you want to replace the files in ROM click "OK". Just remember to backup the original files in case something goes wrong.

nyleon26

Mar 1, 2010
Just to be clear - you have a WVGA device right? If so, unzip and copy all the PNG files to \Windows and the two CPR files to \Windows\LockScreen using Resco Explorer. Overwrite the originals and when Resco Explorer asks do you want to replace the files in ROM click "OK". Just remember to backup the original files in case something goes wrong.

Yeap, mine's a WVGA. i did what you told me too and the slider and layouts were changed. Thanks! However the notifications icons did not change. is it because i dont have existing files with the "htc_icn_**" names?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

.sencity 1.0/ex is now Open Source.

Resources include:

TESTED AND WORKING:
    - Bootscreen
    - PinScreen
    - Windows Mobile 6.5.x Theme
    - Windows Mobile 6.5.x Lockscreen (from .sencity 0.5)
    - Sense 2.5 Slider and Tabs: Home, Calendar, Music, Photos & Videos, Weather, Settings
    - Sense 2.5 background in Messages Tab (by Co0kieMonster)
    - Sense 2.5 Animated Wallpaper
    - Co0kie's Home Tab 2.0 Final
    - Co0kie's Home Tab 2.0 Final Widgets (by Poyensa and rat_2665)

UNFINISHED:
    - HTC Dialer (B&W/Purple)
    - Sense 2.5 - remaining files (.sencityex + .sencity 0.5 + stock Manila)

EXTRAS:
    - Ringtones
    - Wallpapers
    - PSD Templates and Mockups
    - PNG .sencity 1.0 & .sencityex logos; Rapier render

RULES:
    - you can use the resource files to either complete .sencityex or create a new theme for Windows Mobile or Android but no other OS
    - the theme you create must be available for free, posted on XDA Developers and/or similar Forums with a link redirecting to this thread
    - you can not publish the theme in the Android Market (even for free)
    - you should post a link to your theme in this thread. All .sencity variations will be listed on post#1
    Rebuilt theme .Sencity under CHT 2.0. Added icons switches, notifications, an indicator of pages - generally full visual clone of the original version. Icons softkey not, because in their original no. Like the original theme is present customization of tabs. This does not release the final version, and rebuild the beta version.
    Thank you for providing XdaSubzer0 icons from the original theme.

Screen001.jpg Screen003.jpg Screen004.jpg Screen005.jpg

Download:
    View attachment 490134

.sencity's style is a crossover between Metro and Eno (for MSWindows). I wanted to make a theme that would look good with any background (dark or light) and would retain some eye-candy despite it's minimalistic look.

...​

Instructions:

1. disable Sense (Start Menu > Settings > Today > Items > HTC Sense)
    2. install Co0kie's Home Tab 1.8.5
    3. install .sencity 0.5 beta
    4. reboot and enable Sense

Knows issues:

• not working on older manila builds and stock ROMs
    • colon doesn't resize in different clock modes
    • Music and Pictures Tabs aren't skinned in landscape
    • double Internet Tab text (on some manila builds)
    • error reporting icon not skinned in Settings Tab
    • notification bubbles on the slider appear under the circle (on some manila builds)
    • bad icon design in Stocks Tab

Cooking .sencity:

If you want to cook a .sencity ROM you don't need to ask for my permission. If you want tweak the hell out of it but remember to give me proper credit and a link back to this thread. I would also appreciate adding my "donate" button to your ROMs thread (but it's not required).

...​

Thank you:Kamill, Co0kie Monster, Lycox, all the testers and supporters

_LeCiel_ this Theme of yours... it's.... astounding, breathtaking! I'm absolutely stunned. No ****! It is as clean as Metro, has a clear line, which is followed in every detail. This is very good design-craftmanship, really. As sonn as it is out in V1.0 I'm going to use it on my Dutty ROM.

One question though: The backround design is very nice and the color of the backround in the Menue Detail a very nice idea... only, the color is just not my favorite. Is there any way to change the color (just the color) to any other? I mean, in an easy way for the user? Or are you gonna make different colors aviable? I think the standard HTC green in menues & backround could be nice, blue and red would also be an idea. (both in soft tones of course, nothing eye piercing :D)

... would love that posibility, apart from that: keep it up! Your approach for a theme is going to be a classic I think! :)

Thanks for your hard work,

regards

Myrixamophit

Thank you :) Its comments like this that keep me working on the theme. :) I know it's taking forever to finish, but it's gonna be a huge update to the beta version and 1.0 requires a lot more skinning.

1.0 will come in all colors (including green, blue, orange, red, gray etc) but purple will still remain the theme's default color.

If you want to change the purple indicators in 0.5 beta to any other color simply extract the files from the cab (with WinCE Cab Manager), convert all QTC files to PNG (with m9editor) select the purple files and change their hue in Photoshop (or Gimp etc). You'll find some simple tutorials on changing the hue on YouTube. Same goes to the wallpaper.

Cheers:)
    Haha, everytime _LeCiel_ posts something here I hope to see a post with:
    "it's done!"

I know, that's why I'm trying not to post anything until 1.0 will be open for beta testing.:rolleyes:

I just bought another LCD for my Rhodium (the last replacement stopped working after a week ;/) but I didn't want to ***** about it.
    You're probably tired of excuses and you realize that when its done it's done.;)