(★ FIX★ ) RCTeam Tweaks files for Runnymede AIO & RunnyRom [Flashable zip] (★ FIX★)

Search This thread

Prof Peach

Sep 14, 2011
Morpeth UK
(★ FIX★ ) RCTeam Tweaks files for Runnymede AIO & RunnyRom [Flashable zip] (★ FIX★)

RCTeam Tweak Files Flashable Zip
★ For Runnymede AIO ★ by Sebastiaan15
★ For RunnyRom V1+2 ★ by Shubhamchamaria
★ For R.S.K V6 ★ by Mr Mephisto

This may work on other Sense 3.5 ROM's so feel free to try it and post any positive feedback.

1st thing I need to clarify, I'm no developer. I'm just a guy trying to help other Runnymede AIO users get the best out of Sebs fantastic ROM. Turns out it works on other Sense 3.5 ROM's too.

Untill a week or 2 ago, Tweaks worked by downloading files from Capy's server.
That server is no longer available so quite a few of the Tweaks (Bootanimations, Fonts, Xloud On/Off, System UI etc) are no longer functional in all but the latest AIO V6.5 beta and V6.0.4.1. If you are using an older version these files will fix tweaks.

I managed after a lot of trial and error (and a lot of googling) to get the RCTeam Tweaks Files with amended bin files into a flashable zip.
What was on Capy's server is now stored in a file on the sdcard root.
Never dealt with flashable zips before so spent way too much time on this (but at least I know what I'm doing now).
Dont PM me with a million questions. I've done what I can with limited knowledge and it works for me.

Tested on a fresh Runnymede AIO V5.04, V5.1.2 and R.S.K V6 with Amaze Cam using 4EXT recovery.
I haven't tested on other AIO versions but it should work ok on most recent versions.
This may work on other ROM's. Seb15 customized this version of tweaks specifically for AIO, but it also works on RSK V6 and RunnyRom V1 + V2..

Let me know if you find something that's not working. I wont fix it but it will be added to a list of works/Doesn't work.

Available from FileSwap here:
(http://www.fileswap.com/dl/fUzvd3ZVj/RCTeam_Fix_Signed.zip.html)
File size 38.1MB
(Scanned clean by Avast 26/02/12_02:32
MD5 sum: afc69f79ac56a2f8effa47127d2d7497)

Additional Mirror (Thanks to Ravens97):
http://ppl.ug/WemoAPsfS2o/

Flash at your own risk etc etc.

If that saves you some time, effort or having to update from a version you like best, either hit the thanks button or buy me a beer......
I bloody need one now. Fonts, Bootanimations, Rosie Options, SystemUI's etc all working.
(Recommended apps install doesnt work but that cos Seb didnt include the apk's and code.)

All credit for the software and the files goes to Sebastiaan15 and the RCTeam.
If this is used in other rom releases, please include Credits to Seb, RCTeam and Prof Peach (me).
All I have done is package what was formerly downloaded from Capy's server with amended bin files painstakingly fixed by Sebastiaan15.

Last edited:

kfasheldon

Jun 17, 2010
Birmingham
Thanks prof .. gonna see if this works on a few other copy cat mods .. lots of them are based on such from devs work so maybe , but may require newer versions of rctweaks apk in addition.. will play

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium

Prof Peach

Sep 14, 2011
Morpeth UK
Thanks prof .. gonna see if this works on a few other copy cat mods .. lots of them are based on such from devs work so maybe , but may require newer versions of rctweaks apk in addition.. will play

Tweaks apk wasnt changed as far as I know. Should work with apk pulled from any AIO release.
I dont think it will work but let me know what other roms, if any this works on. I'll add it to titles.

Cookster2.1

Mar 18, 2012
Hi Prof. I ran this without hiccups, but how would I know it's working?

When I run Super Unled, the overclock thing on the System tab, it says it's asking for permission then that's it. So does that mean it's working?

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA

Prof Peach

Sep 14, 2011
Morpeth UK
Thanks to Ravens97 for providing an additional option for download.
(untested as yet by me as I have moved to DHD threads)
OP updated.

alentsa

Sep 26, 2007
I see it is pre-installed on some but not all BoxmaX/MccM SD builds. It is not .apk file. How can I install this zip program on the SD build where it is missing?

kotag82

May 13, 2011
Notts
It's for specific roms in first post, sense 3.5 got tweaks from robo and capt from desire hd I think, you ate able to customise a lot of thinks, such as system ui, fonts etc... This tweak zip file will flash it on sdcard(hidden) instead downloading from server which is down anyway

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

RCTeam Tweak Files Flashable Zip
    ★ For Runnymede AIO ★ by Sebastiaan15
    ★ For RunnyRom V1+2 ★ by Shubhamchamaria
    ★ For R.S.K V6 ★ by Mr Mephisto

This may work on other Sense 3.5 ROM's so feel free to try it and post any positive feedback.

1st thing I need to clarify, I'm no developer. I'm just a guy trying to help other Runnymede AIO users get the best out of Sebs fantastic ROM. Turns out it works on other Sense 3.5 ROM's too.

Untill a week or 2 ago, Tweaks worked by downloading files from Capy's server.
    That server is no longer available so quite a few of the Tweaks (Bootanimations, Fonts, Xloud On/Off, System UI etc) are no longer functional in all but the latest AIO V6.5 beta and V6.0.4.1. If you are using an older version these files will fix tweaks.

I managed after a lot of trial and error (and a lot of googling) to get the RCTeam Tweaks Files with amended bin files into a flashable zip.
    What was on Capy's server is now stored in a file on the sdcard root.
    Never dealt with flashable zips before so spent way too much time on this (but at least I know what I'm doing now).
    Dont PM me with a million questions. I've done what I can with limited knowledge and it works for me.

Tested on a fresh Runnymede AIO V5.04, V5.1.2 and R.S.K V6 with Amaze Cam using 4EXT recovery.
    I haven't tested on other AIO versions but it should work ok on most recent versions.
    This may work on other ROM's. Seb15 customized this version of tweaks specifically for AIO, but it also works on RSK V6 and RunnyRom V1 + V2..

Let me know if you find something that's not working. I wont fix it but it will be added to a list of works/Doesn't work.

Available from FileSwap here:
    (http://www.fileswap.com/dl/fUzvd3ZVj/RCTeam_Fix_Signed.zip.html)
    File size 38.1MB
    (Scanned clean by Avast 26/02/12_02:32
    MD5 sum: afc69f79ac56a2f8effa47127d2d7497)

Additional Mirror (Thanks to Ravens97):
    http://ppl.ug/WemoAPsfS2o/

Flash at your own risk etc etc.

If that saves you some time, effort or having to update from a version you like best, either hit the thanks button or buy me a beer......
    I bloody need one now. Fonts, Bootanimations, Rosie Options, SystemUI's etc all working.
    (Recommended apps install doesnt work but that cos Seb didnt include the apk's and code.)

All credit for the software and the files goes to Sebastiaan15 and the RCTeam.
    If this is used in other rom releases, please include Credits to Seb, RCTeam and Prof Peach (me).
    All I have done is package what was formerly downloaded from Capy's server with amended bin files painstakingly fixed by Sebastiaan15.

Tweaks apk wasnt changed as far as I know. Should work with apk pulled from any AIO release.
    I dont think it will work but let me know what other roms, if any this works on. I'll add it to titles.
    Just to update:

I have installed this on RSK V6 install and its fully operational.