[Q] Graviton ROM S4 i337

Search This thread

sympathizer

May 24, 2014
Hey Forum,

I installed Graviton ROM for AT&T S4 using Safestrap but once everything finished, it went into a bootloop with a blue snake spinning endlessly with "Graviton" in the center. Anyone have any ideas?

jmjoyas

Apr 5, 2013
Hey Forum,

I installed Graviton ROM for AT&T S4 using Safestrap but once everything finished, it went into a bootloop with a blue snake spinning endlessly with "Graviton" in the center. Anyone have any ideas?

Please provide more information.
- What bootloader do you have? Did you ever take NB1 OTA?
- What version of Graviton are you flashing?
- What version of safestrap do you have?
- If you are flashing kitkat version, are you following the Deadly Venom Tool?

The more information you provide, the easier it will be to assist.

sympathizer

May 24, 2014
Please provide more information.
- What bootloader do you have? Did you ever take NB1 OTA?
- What version of Graviton are you flashing?
- What version of safestrap do you have?
- If you are flashing kitkat version, are you following the Deadly Venom Tool?

The more information you provide, the easier it will be to assist.
4.4.2 NB1
"Graviton_S4_v3.0_20140502_SafeStrap"
Safestrap v3.72
Yes, I followed the Deadly Venom Kitkat Magic Tool

1) Did you wipe data?
2) Did you install the specific Safestrap version?

Yes, I installed the 3.72 version of Safestrap

jmjoyas

Apr 5, 2013
4.4.2 NB1
"Graviton_S4_v3.0_20140502_SafeStrap"
Safestrap v3.72
Yes, I followed the Deadly Venom Kitkat Magic Tool

Yes, I installed the 3.72 version of Safestrap

Did you flash AT&TNB1KernelModules.zip (file present in the tool extract) along with the ROM? After the rom flash and before phone rebooted, did you put the phone in download mode and flash the NB1 ap/bl/cp files from the tool?

Also, only stock slot in safestrap works for kitkat.

If you have done all these, please provide the exact step by step operations you have done.

sympathizer

May 24, 2014
Did you flash AT&TNB1KernelModules.zip (file present in the tool extract) along with the ROM? After the rom flash and before phone rebooted, did you put the phone in download mode and flash the NB1 ap/bl/cp files from the tool?

Also, only stock slot in safestrap works for kitkat.

If you have done all these, please provide the exact step by step operations you have done.

I'm running 4.4.2 ATT NB1 stock rooted rom. I have Safestrap 3.72 downloaded, and Graviton_S4_v3.0_20140502_SafeStrap.zip as well as the AT&TNB1KernelModules.zip. I reboot into recovery click install (on stock rom slot) and add the Graviton_S4_v3.0_20140502_SafeStrap and AT&TNB1KernerlModules zips and flash. After it fully successfully finished, I click home and boot into download mode where I flash the ap/bl/cp files from the Deadly Venom KitKat Magic Tool. It then reboots, and after the Samsung custom(with the lock), it fully goes black.

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I'm running 4.4.2 ATT NB1 stock rooted rom. I have Safestrap 3.72 downloaded, and Graviton_S4_v3.0_20140502_SafeStrap.zip as well as the AT&TNB1KernelModules.zip. I reboot into recovery click install (on stock rom slot) and add the Graviton_S4_v3.0_20140502_SafeStrap and AT&TNB1KernerlModules zips and flash. After it fully successfully finished, I click home and boot into download mode where I flash the ap/bl/cp files from the Deadly Venom KitKat Magic Tool. It then reboots, and after the Samsung custom(with the lock), it fully goes black.

Did you wipe data anywhere in there? If not, do that. If you did, Gravitron does seem to take longer to boot first time than other ROMs so give it time.

jmjoyas

Apr 5, 2013
Its always best to do a clean wipe (everything except sdcard in advanced wipe of safestrap) before flashing another rom

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk

max420420

Jun 29, 2013
AOSP lockscreen

@upndwn4par
I have been using this rom for a while on my att s4 . I recently checked out the eclipse rom (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2351840) . Due to some problems of that rom i changed back to Graviton. One thing i really liked in Eclipse is the stock lockscree. Is there any way to add that in this rom? i tried to post the question in the rom devlopment post but couldn't. Any guide on how to do that?
Thanks

upndwn4par

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 22, 2012
New Jersey
@upndwn4par
I have been using this rom for a while on my att s4 . I recently checked out the eclipse rom (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2351840) . Due to some problems of that rom i changed back to Graviton. One thing i really liked in Eclipse is the stock lockscree. Is there any way to add that in this rom? i tried to post the question in the rom devlopment post but couldn't. Any guide on how to do that?
Thanks
There is a guide by didact74 in the VZW section, but I don't think that has been updated for KitKat. There are Xposed modules that do the same thing.

Reactions: max420420

max420420

Jun 29, 2013
There is a guide by didact74 in the VZW section, but I don't think that has been updated for KitKat. There are Xposed modules that do the same thing.

Thank you so much for your reply!!!
I checked his guide..... Those steps are far beyond my ability :crying: Most i can do is flash zip files and editing build prop :laugh:
I tried his flashable zip file . That didnt work. I think that only works with stock rom. I tried xposed module . didnt work either :crying:
If it's not too much to ask. is there any chance you can make a flashable zip specific for your rom? :good::good::good::confused:

Thank you again!!!!!!!!

upndwn4par

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 22, 2012
New Jersey
I checked his guide..... Those steps are far beyond my ability :crying: Most i can do is flash zip files and editing build prop :laugh:
I tried his flashable zip file . That didnt work. I think that only works with stock rom. I tried xposed module . didnt work either :crying:
If it's not too much to ask. is there any chance you can make a flashable zip specific for your rom? :good::good::good::confused:

Thank you again!!!!!!!!

I always had that mod in Graviton, but no one seemed to use it. I kinda miss it as an option, so I'll add it to the next update.

Reactions: max420420

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @upndwn4par
    Thanks

Thank you again!!!!!!!!

I always had that mod in Graviton, but no one seemed to use it. I kinda miss it as an option, so I'll add it to the next update.