The Official Lezo rom is released

Search This thread

mini007

Feb 18, 2011
HK
Both sendspace and mediafire have bad files, if you download from the official website you'll notice that the file has in fact 88 MB not 60. I'm downloading now and I'll make a quick review asap.

Thanks for your information, I will download it from official site and mirror to other site again later, sorry for the bad files!

Reactions: patelumangv

slurpdroid

Aug 19, 2011
Banda Aceh
Just flashed this rom
Nice UI, clean and fresh
Some apps still use cm original app (camera, gallery, music etc)
Can not download theme from theme app :( (there's theme app, isn't it? :D)
There's no cm settings :D
I really need cm settings, so switch back to cm7 sk8 by psycho36 :)
Thanks

treborblack

Nov 7, 2011
Coalville
Nice rom. What have they done to secure the system and how do I undo it? Using titanium backup it fails to convert apps to system apps. Likewise updating the superuser binary fails.

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

ccerrato

Dec 1, 2010
Lezo new update (1.5.11) comes with theme manager.

Only has one theme, if I choose the option to search "online themes" (in Chinese, I suppose it is that) I get a forced close.
There is another option to install downloaded theme but i dont find where download themes...

someone else has been updated to 1.5.11 and has the same problems?

Thanks!!!

Excuse me, my english sucks ;)

EDIT: I used files. mtz (MIUI themes) and does not work at all, only icons, wallpaper, notifications and think some more, they have to tune it a bit ...

Last edited:

kokayyn

Jan 15, 2012
cloud
lezo 1.5.11

hi
am using this rom with 2 weeks time n everything is working fine for me. I ve just remove few chinese apps n a few reboots all went smooth n flawless :
-camera n recording >fine
-sound >a bit low but usable
-wifi >fine
-data >fine
- etc ...etc.:D

Edit: new Rom update
Now rom is 1.5.18

Last edited:

kokayyn

Jan 15, 2012
cloud
new update

A new update available 1.5.25
Can't be more specific cos maself can't read chinese for changelog but surely this rom is usually updating .
I can't really feel any difference :D
But if this update can improve our device i don't see any probs

Cheers

cemshit

Oct 4, 2011
the rom is very nice. but only 2 languages. will be fantastic if we can use this rom with our lang...

Cyph3rr

Dec 30, 2006
Mumbai
LewaOs themes can be used in this rom.

Can you share some themes that work on this rom?

There seem to be only 4 themes that I can download and install from the theme app

Edit: I tried uninstalling some Chinese apps that I won't be using through titanium backup. They show uninstalled but somehow they are not. They are still in the app drawer and when I start titanium again, they are shown as installed again.

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts