i9000 BOJP3 boot loop need help

Search This thread

valykuu

Nov 14, 2012
Hello! I have an i9000 BOJP3 T-Mobile branding and i wanted to root it. I tried flashing semaphore kernel with odin but now it's stucked on a boot loop. Please tell me which kernel should I flash. Thank's. Hope you'll help me

tetakpatak

Jan 6, 2013
Lucerne
Hello! I have an i9000 BOJP3 T-Mobile branding and i wanted to root it. I tried flashing semaphore kernel with odin but now it's stucked on a boot loop. Please tell me which kernel should I flash. Thank's. Hope you'll help me

Don't worry, your phone will be fine - when you flash a compatible kernel with Odin, everything will work again.
You have simply flashed a wrong kernel for your firmware, as there are no Semaphore kernels for Froyo.

You need Odin version of Speedmod kernel:
SpeedMod K13E with HZ=500*(Recommended)
from here:
http://touristinparadise.blogspot.ch/2010/11/samsung-galaxy-s-download-speedmod.html

Simply flash it with Odin in download mode again and all will be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: valykuu

valykuu

Nov 14, 2012
Don't worry, your phone will be fine - when you flash a compatible kernel with Odin, everything will work again.
You have simply flashed a wrong kernel for your firmware, as there are no Semaphore kernels for Froyo.

Thx a lot. You rock

valykuu

Nov 14, 2012
So is it now everything fine again? :)

In Speedmod's CWM recovery is under "advanced Speedmod features" an option "ROOT / install superuser. Simply choose it and after reboot you will have root access.

Yes, I installed C-ROM 4.4.2 firmware and everything is fine now. My baseband changed from i9000bojp3 to i9000xxjvt.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You need Odin version of Speedmod kernel:
    SpeedMod K13E with HZ=500*(Recommended)
    from here:
    http://touristinparadise.blogspot.ch/2010/11/samsung-galaxy-s-download-speedmod.html