Doogee Pixels DG350 [MTK6582] - Network signal loss

Search This thread

hugopataco

Jan 19, 2012
Hi all,

This is my first post here on xda, so spare on me.. plz :) not really sure if this is the correct place to post this but i've searched this forums and i haven't found the help i need.

So, straight to point. i bought this phone and in the first two weeks all seemed to work fine.
Lately i've experienced lots of network signal loss. I've rooted the phone and used "Mobileuncle MTK Tools" to change the preferred network bands as according to this youtube video v=aQY7SdNrbmA (sorry, can't post direct links).

Well, after that nothing happened so i'm really upset with this china made smartphone.

Has anyone experienced this kind of problems using this phone/chip ?

Any advices before sending this to repair (other country) would be very appreciated..

Thanks in advance,
Hugo Pataco

hugopataco

Jan 19, 2012
Are you sure that you've got the correct frequencies for your country?

Yes, the frequencies for my country where set correctly. I've got another mediatek phone and i've compared to that one.
I've sent the (not so)smartphone to repair. been waiting for a reply over a month now..

you won't find me buying another phone from this crappy company again.

Thx.

Mighty Icko

May 23, 2014
Do not buy cheap Chinese mobile phone, the phone has a lot of quality issues.

iCrap Samsung HTC and other brand phones are mostly produced in China. If you have 300-400-500 $ to spare to pay the bill for the advertisement go on no one will stop you. And the fact that the phone is expensive doesn't mean that you wont find issues.

hugopataco man it is just that you have pulled the short straw.

Last edited:

Krystyna

Apr 26, 2014
iCrap Samsung HTC and other brand phones are mostly produced in China. If you have 300-400-500 $ to spare to pay the bill for the advertisement go on no one will stop you. And the fact that the phone is expensive doesn't mean that you wont find issues.

hugopataco man it is just that you have pulled the short straw.
But the big brand customer service is better than small brand mobile phone.

Mighty Icko

May 23, 2014
But the big brand customer service is better than small brand mobile phone.

Define service if you please. If you refer to she software updates i woud like to say that DOOGEE (as a brand i am using) have posted and released their certificates and firmware ( http://www.doogee.cc/en/gb/xiazai.asp ). Also the company has released into that new update fixing major problems like slow camera button and slightly unresponsive touch screen (i actualy have no problems with these). Ou and of course they have managed to establish connection with the buyer which is great because their next products will be what the users want.

hugopataco

Jan 19, 2012
I fixed it, opened up the phone ..coax antenna cable was under a screw, and in half.. galaxy s4 or experia z1 antenna cable fits.. now perfect signal.

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hi delta, can u please be more specific on how u managed to solve it?
Thx in advance

D3LTA

Sep 21, 2007
Almelo
Sure, but you need some skills to do it.

Can make photo's for you. Will open device to show you.

But I am going on holiday tomorrow, be back on 13 June.. you can order a galaxy s4 coax antenna cable for replacement, maybe you can patch old one up, but for $4 you have a new one.

Let me know.

hugopataco

Jan 19, 2012
Sure, but you need some skills to do it.

Can make photo's for you. Will open device to show you.

But I am going on holiday tomorrow, be back on 13 June.. you can order a galaxy s4 coax antenna cable for replacement, maybe you can patch old one up, but for $4 you have a new one.

Let me know.

Thks for your kindness but dont trouble making the tutorial. I'm gonna send it to repair (2nd time). The phone is still under warranty, if i do that i will void it.
I hope they're kind enough to let me trade it for another model..

Btw, njoy your holidays :p

D3LTA

Sep 21, 2007
Almelo
Thks for your kindness but dont trouble making the tutorial. I'm gonna send it to repair (2nd time). The phone is still under warranty, if i do that i will void it.
I hope they're kind enough to let me trade it for another model..

Btw, njoy your holidays :p

That was no option for me.. send it back to china... Too expensive.. but now I even have a better signal Then my HTC one s or a Galaxy S4 :)

Thanks will make best of it

eghosa

Sep 27, 2013
guys am having the same problem, it all started when i tried to flash a cwm which went well but i noticed that there was no nework signal so i decided to install the stock rom back through flashtool but the problem remains. i tried all posssible solution but nothing. the phone finds the network but its unable to connect to it.
I live in mila, Italy and my sim o type of network is called Wind.

need help pleeese.:mad::(

hugopataco

Jan 19, 2012
guys am having the same problem, it all started when i tried to flash a cwm which went well but i noticed that there was no nework signal so i decided to install the stock rom back through flashtool but the problem remains. i tried all posssible solution but nothing. the phone finds the network but its unable to connect to it.
I live in mila, Italy and my sim o type of network is called Wind.

need help pleeese.:mad::(

Hi,

Have you bought the phone in EU? If so, you have a two year warranty.. send it back.
If not, well i think you're screw'ed :rolleyes:

Like D3lta said before, i think the problem lies on the antena cable. If you're experienced you can always replace it. If not, just get a hammer and smash it :cool: it's the destiny that craps deserves.

i've learnt my lesson.. no more cheap china brand phones!

cheers.

Samdtuned

Jan 2, 2014
need your help Dogee dg350 signal issue

That was no option for me.. send it back to china... Too expensive.. but now I even have a better signal Then my HTC one s or a Galaxy S4 :)

Thanks will make best of it

Hi Sir,
Iam form India, recently bought a new phone from aliexpress.com
Model: Dogee Dg350
I saw your post in a thread where you mentioned that you have fixed the same mobile signal issues by replacing the antenna.
even from the very first day the phone not able to retrieve signals.
please help me with steps to replace the antenna by video tutorials or images .
I have spend 120$ which is very huge money in indian currency and am now very sad that phone is not working.
It takes more money and its expensive to send the phone back to the seller..
please help

Thanks a lot
Sam.