[ROM][29-5] ICS Saga Edition v2.0 [HTC One S port][4.0.3 ][Kernel 3.0.16]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lavier

Jan 6, 2011
Calicut
just flashed this and am stuck at bootanimation for quite some time..............

EdiT:-

Just got booted
Quick Review

ROM is soo smooth and very fast
Video is working properly

Wifi Working Properly

Camera Quality is bad
Touch focus is not working
FFC force close {working with 3rd party apps}

Recent apps pops up whn menu button is touched
it has to be pressed to get menu option

as mentiond is op wifi hotspot not working[Think working with 3rd party apps <not sure>]

Last edited:

htc-phones

May 25, 2012
just a little update. im re sizing the proper rosie.apk at the moment. im having some trouble but v3.0 will be released as soon as i get everything working and re sized properly. in v2.0 i used the sense 4a rosie.apk but in v3.0 will be the one s rosie.apk. this means that we can do EVERYTHING the one s can do. :p and its looking good. i have re sized nearly everything. im just having some trouble with the icons and the size of them. i re size them to the proper size but when i touch them to open they wont open so i just got to figure out why.

Reactions: kylon and enomis27

enomis27

Aug 4, 2011
Naples
just a little update. im re sizing the proper rosie.apk at the moment. im having some trouble but v3.0 will be released as soon as i get everything working and re sized properly. in v2.0 i used the sense 4a rosie.apk but in v3.0 will be the one s rosie.apk. this means that we can do EVERYTHING the one s can do. :p and its looking good. i have re sized nearly everything. im just having some trouble with the icons and the size of them. i re size them to the proper size but when i touch them to open they wont open so i just got to figure out why.

will v3.0 work with all hboot?

lavier

Jan 6, 2011
Calicut
Htc-phones what bout some apps.like note, video editor n all force closing .....

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium

hyperdude111

Sep 1, 2010

The reason when you tough them it doesn't respond is because the phone will only respond to the touch where the button would be before before the resize.

I found this in version 2 as well

1. Use the flashlight app and press the button, nothing happens. Press 1cm below the button and it works.

2. Lock screen music controls have a similar problem they don't respond if you touch the buttons but they respond when you touch slightly above the buttons.

My presumption would be if you touch the area around the icons then they might run. The OS is still expecting a much higher res screen even though it's been re-sized.

Good luck trying to fix it!

Reactions: htc-phones

htc-phones

May 25, 2012
The reason when you tough them it doesn't respond is because the phone will only respond to the touch where the button would be before before the resize.

I found this in version 2 as well

1. Use the flashlight app and press the button, nothing happens. Press 1cm below the button and it works.

2. Lock screen music controls have a similar problem they don't respond if you touch the buttons but they respond when you touch slightly above the buttons.

My presumption would be if you touch the area around the icons then they might run. The OS is still expecting a much higher res screen even though it's been re-sized.

Good luck trying to fix it!

good point. reading what u just said and looking at v3.0 im testing. i went into camera app and it has the exact same problem. ill see what i can do to fix :)

Grizzly6117

Mar 20, 2012
Gateshead
Well I've used v1 v2 but went back to sense 3.6 ill wait till v3 to many bugs on all sense 4 roms, yours is by far the best however I would like all the full sense 4 features so until then I'll wait

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA

hoanglamtong

Apr 14, 2012
Da Nang
I use Primo S Rom by proxuser and now i want install your Rom, thanks a lot, and only 1 question, how can i choose lock screen style, i very like weather animation in lockscreen sorry my bad English.
P/s: i hope to see v 3 :D

dan-fish

May 27, 2011
Go to personalise and then lockscreen style. But I don't think it will work until we get the full sense 4.0 rosie. Since it's using the sense 4a rosie it won't work as sense 4a doesn't have these lockscreen animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The ICS Saga Edition v2.0
    rsz_screenshot_2012-05-28-01-33-30.png
    rsz_screenshot_2012-05-28-01-40-05.png
    rsz_2012-05-24_00-18-38.png

rsz_screenshot_2012-05-28-01-51-49.png

Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwith)
    Kernel:
    3.0.16 HTC Stock

PLEASE READ:

You can NOT upgrade from any other sense 4A rom to mine.

installguide.jpg

Download Rom move onto your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery( works on any recovery ) then do full wipe.
    then install. if you unlocked using htcdev then you have flash boot.img from my Rom.

thanksto.jpg

M-deejay for the leaked kernel

proxuser for some fixes

olyloh6696 for being a great person :D

information.jpg

ICE cream sandwich 4.0.3 with sense 4 Full

Working:

Touch screen
    Wifi
    Bluetooth
    Data 2G and 3G
    Sms
    Camera (Fixed )
    Camcorder ( Fixed )
    App store

Not Working:
    Wifi tethering

Partially Working:
    dont know :S
    At the mo this Rom is sort of basic.but by 2nite that will all change. More and more things are going into this Rom. Today is a epic day for us DS users. Not only have we got sense 4a we now have a working sense 4 Rom. This is a brilliant day for us. This Rom will be constantly developed untill its not possible to dev this Rom anymore. I'll bring you jelly bean as soon as its out. I'll bring u everything you want and I'm VERY fast at what I do. Just look at this 2 day's and we are here :)

Im uploading my rom now :) will be up in half hour :p please remember i wacked this out in just 2days :p so if u find bugs let me know and i will fix asap :)
    Please note when the Rom boots it will give error about keyboard ignor it its fine. And there are few widgets missing but this is bassicly a beta and ALL will be fixed in v3.0 even WiFi hotspot. This is going to be my main project from now on okay guys. And by the way this took me 2days to port just thought due let u all know haha