|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ★ || Build date 2009/7/9 ||

Search This thread

afroduck

Jul 14, 2008
Keyboard layout is incorrect. Downloaded from the German site, and my @ symbol returns 2. Also, the keyboard selector utility is missing from the utilities menu.

afroduck

Jul 14, 2008
I'm running the fuze...but every time I hit the @ symbol, it returns 2 for some reason, in fact, the whole top row of keys is returning 23456 etc instead of symbols. Either im going crazy, or the download that I pulled from your first link was incorrect.

Last edited:

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
I'm running the fuze...but every time I hit the @ symbol, it returns 2 for some reason, in fact, the whole top row of keys is returning 23456 etc instead of symbols. Either im going crazy, or the download that I pulled from your first link was incorrect.

Hmm odd.. Must have forgot to set the CWSLayout reg key. I'm reuploading the ROM NOW with the keyboard selector and the SIM Manager back in. ...

afroduck

Jul 14, 2008
Thanks! I'm not going insane, horray!

Edit: What should that reg key be...so I can just change up the registry key instead of reflashing again? And where is its location?

Last edited:

incisivekeith

Jan 27, 2009
Is HardSPL required again after flashing a Stock ROM?

A quick question:

I want to flash the new ATT ROM before I flash this ROM as I have read there are chances of battery life improving by going that route. I read somewhere that flashing a stock ROM can reverse HardSPL - is that correct? Yes, I can always try this myself and learn on my own, but if someone can please answer this query, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Update: Found the answer. I learned that HardSPL will remain intact even if I install the Stock ROM.

Last edited:

VeHik

Nov 26, 2008
YES! YES! YES!
Great Rom! I`m running it on my PRO - perfect! Downloading and flashing now...
...but one question - where I can find some stuff to add Russian language in WM6.5, TF3D2 and keyboards?
In our Russians forums I find only Russian language for WM6.1 (I try to intsall on 6.5 - it`s dont work correctly - when tapping "Start" system freezes) and TF3D v1 (so many points just like IDS_XXX) and virtual keyboard, not hardware.
Anybody can help me?

BigBadger

May 2, 2008
Folsom, CA
yep, it is safe to flash stock ROM

A quick question:

I want to flash the new ATT ROM before I flash this ROM as I have read there are chances of battery life improving by going that route. I read somewhere that flashing a stock ROM can reverse HardSPL - is that correct? Yes, I can always try this myself and learn on my own, but if someone can please answer this query, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Nope, Hard SPL sticks. You CAN go back to the stock SPL but just flashing one of these ROMs wil not do it.

incisivekeith

Jan 27, 2009
Nope, Hard SPL sticks. You CAN go back to the stock SPL but just flashing one of these ROMs wil not do it.

Thank you for a quick response.:) Just after posting the query, my search finally revealed an answer to that, on XDA, which it did not before I posted my query. Sorry, I did not read this post until after. Appreciate your answer. Thanks.

incisivekeith

Jan 27, 2009
YES! YES! YES!
Great Rom! I`m running it on my PRO - perfect! Downloading and flashing now...
...but one question - where I can find some stuff to add Russian language in WM6.5, TF3D2 and keyboards?
In our Russians forums I find only Russian language for WM6.1 (I try to intsall on 6.5 - it`s dont work correctly - when tapping "Start" system freezes) and TF3D v1 (so many points just like IDS_XXX) and virtual keyboard, not hardware.
Anybody can help me?

If I am correct, I think all you have to do is find a language pack for Russian. I don't have the link to that, but try searching in the forum. I read about language packs for Italian (most probably, for 6.5) somewhere, so I think there will be one for Russian too.