|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ★ || Build date 2009/7/9 ||

Search This thread

BigBadger

May 2, 2008
Folsom, CA
Hey guys, this is the first time i flashed a ROM, i used this one because i wanted the TF3D2 on my FUZE, but all the links were down in " XBmod Manila Rhodium VGA Beta 1D CFC" thread. Like i said this is my first flash and am noobin my way through this stuff. Whats the diff btween the two? I kinda just wanted the standard TF3D2 interface i think (or do I ?) help? lol

I see that the XBmod Manila Rhodium VGA Beta 1D CFC is just cabs and not a flash, is this correct?

I prefer to have the weather tab where the 5 day is vertical and not horizontal,

I have read most of both threads, i was hoping some of the pros could help shine some light for me :) ?

i currently have

|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ★ || Build date 2009/7/9 || (Standard)
windowmobile 6.5
CE OS 5.2.23001
Build 23001.5.0.60
Version July 9th 2009 WWE
Radio 1.14.25.35

This thread is for a ROM that you flash.

The CABs in the xboxmod thread are for installing stuff after you have flashed a ROM.

The EnergyROM 3.0 Standard release has a version of TF3D2 that the chef has put together.

If you start modifiying the stuff that the chef provided in the ROM, you are likely to run into issues.

As for describing the differences, my advice is to try stuff out yourself. You could, for example, install the the "Titanium" (without TF3D2) version of this ROM and then add the xboxmod stuff yourself.

If you are new to all this, I recommend that you try a few and pick one that you like. Chances are you will come back to this one. But when you start tweakng it, expect some headaches.

fuze_noob

Mar 30, 2009
Anyone know how to delete a damn e-mail account? I put two e-mail accounts on my phone and would like to delete one of them. I've done it before with the stock and NATF 4.5 ROM, but can't figure it out with this one. Thanks!

ditm02

Sep 6, 2008
Lake Orion
The "Standard" version of EnergyROM comes with TF3D2 (also known as Manila 2, Rhodium Manila) so it is already there when you flash the rom. By the way, I suggest that you read a bit more about Rhodium Manila and understand its limitations (such features and bugs) because changing anything on the Rhodium manila is pretty complicated which is why it has its own thread. Most of the time there isn't really anything a chef can do to "fix" bugs or to add feature to Manila. With that in mind, I believe you were looking at a landscape shot of the manila. You can't really change so that the 5 day forecast is vertical while in portrait view. If you really prefer the landscape view of Manila, then you can find a screen rotating utility of your choice.

Balls i hate bein a noob, ok i should have said this b4 but i have the utmost respect for anyone involved in such complex things like this and thanx for replying

i understand the limitations that there is not much that can be done to fix manilla 2 bugs, so that means making the clock transperant one of those things? also i installed at&t nav and it wrked like three times and now i get a error when i try and open it, in fact it has dissapeared from my programs list... and its not in the "remove programs" list. any ideas?

Interesting. Non of those happen to me. I am using the 0709 Standard version. However, I do not use CU or any other configuration tool. I install one thing at a time and then test it. Skyfire is working great for me.

yeah the latest version of skyfire 1.0 (came out a week and a half ago) installs fine but crashes when its in a connecting state. at least for some 6.5 users on their user forum are you using the latest or am I just unlucky on this one?

Anyone know how to delete a damn e-mail account? I put two e-mail accounts on my phone and would like to delete one of them. I've done it before with the stock and NATF 4.5 ROM, but can't figure it out with this one. Thanks!

Start > System > Messaging > Menu > Tools > Options (Be sure you are not in the middle of a Send/Receive at the time or options will be grey'd out)

You will see a list of all your Email Accounts on this screen.

Use your Stylus to "Click" and HOLD the account you want to Delete and a Delete option will show.

Hope this helps!

handfish

Jun 11, 2008
Sorry, haven't tried it as such, but it appears you have done everything I would have tried too.

Good luck

PS - If your battery level is under 20% it may not work...

see key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\PushInternetEngine:BatteryLevel

Do you mean that push internet works on your phone, or you don't know because you haven't tried it?
By the way, the battery level of my phone never reaches lower than 20%.

Actually, I would like to find out if there is anyone who successfully enabled push internet on this rom. Cheers.

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2007
Clock problem

I had the same clock problem that alot of others are having with the flip clock. I searched this thread to find a tweak.. did anybody find one or know what to do to fix this? If you dotn know of what I'm talking about the flip clock like shows the top half the time and the bottom half 0:00 and the flip thing looks frozen in place. Thanks!

Galvatron

Aug 11, 2008
Redmond
E-mail attachment

I have a strange bug: when i try to download a e-mail attachment, i get this error message:

"Downloading attchment:
'xxxxxx...'failed
Running out of memory.
Please reduce the amount of email and calendar data on your device, or remove other applications or files."

And yes, I have free memory on device and card, didn't installed anything more than what's cooked in, and tried to download an attachment right after flash...

Any ideas, please?

paulyluca,
It is not specific to NRG's rom.
What e-mail form are you using?
Are you using Client or WAP?
How big is the attachment?

If you have further questions, please PM me.

snobrdinrtiste

Jun 13, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
to change the system colors (window background color) you need go to: HKLM\System\GWE\SysColor (Binary value)
and modify it

How do I go back to the simple white background windows, like when you go into GPS from the start menu? Also, is anyone elses messaging really slow? My phone keeps locking up when I go to a text.

Last question, I've searched around for this. . is there a fix to PIM backup putting all the old texts in the wrong order?

ditm02

Sep 6, 2008
Lake Orion
does anyone know if this weather database editor works on this rom? " http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=104045&d=1217922081" thanx

pinoymutt

Nov 7, 2008
SoCal
yeah the latest version of skyfire 1.0 (came out a week and a half ago) installs fine but crashes when its in a connecting state. at least for some 6.5 users on their user forum are you using the latest or am I just unlucky on this one?

I actually just installed it to test, and no problems on my end (no crashing), so not sure what to tell you.

pinoymutt

Nov 7, 2008
SoCal
does anyone know if this weather database editor works on this rom? " http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=104045&d=1217922081" thanx

No it doesn't. You'll have to grab version 2.2 which works for TF3d2 (figured this out myself as well trying to add some cities) since the database structure was changed.

I can confirm that 2.2 works with the EnergyRom.

dizzyraider

Jan 9, 2007
Huntington Beach, CA
Balls i hate bein a noob, ok i should have said this b4 but i have the utmost respect for anyone involved in such complex things like this and thanx for replying

i understand the limitations that there is not much that can be done to fix manilla 2 bugs, so that means making the clock transperant one of those things? also i installed at&t nav and it wrked like three times and now i get a error when i try and open it, in fact it has dissapeared from my programs list... and its not in the "remove programs" list. any ideas?

nice but i was referring to tha call history tab on th tf3d

I've seen transparent clock cab somewhere in the forum, there are actually a couple of them. I don't know how well they work with this rom, but I suggest you try them out and see which one fits your liking. I'm not sure about AT&T Nav since I personally use Garmin XT and iGO8 for my navigation needs, but I would try installing it again and see that that helps.

eastside770, Rhodium Manila does not nativly have a tab for call history. If you are interested in a call history tab, I do remember seeing a mod for the original Manila. I'm sure it will come up somewhere when you do a search.