Micmars is a XDA Guardian Angel God Super saiyan 4 Megatron Wolverine Batman Ninja Tu

Search This thread

kingdazy

Feb 24, 2010
Olympia
I don't know who this guy is, but I wanna join the band wagon! He sounds awesome!

(ok, so I am thinking about getting the note3 today, was just browsing the forums to look at roms, see what the community is like over here, whatnot... )

EDIT: After browsing about a bit, I see what you guys mean. What a levelheaded and knowledgeable fellow that guy is!

Last edited:

kingdazy

Feb 24, 2010
Olympia
Well, went n did it, bought the beast an hour ago, and even stock outa the box is starting to impress. (i know, wrong thread)
Off to root this puppy. Look forward to seeing you (obvious regulars) around here, and glad to know that there's some real camaraderie in this section.
(TBH, it was this thread that really cemented my purchase today, for some weird reason. I would rather 4 good devs and a handful of regular, respectable, polite and smart users, than 48 wannabe devs and 62k newbie troll entitled users in a section.)

See ya soon, Micmars!

blackcanopy

Apr 7, 2011
near Cincinnati, Ohio
Well, went n did it, bought the beast an hour ago, and even stock outa the box is starting to impress. (i know, wrong thread)
Off to root this puppy. Look forward to seeing you (obvious regulars) around here, and glad to know that there's some real camaraderie in this section.
(TBH, it was this thread that really cemented my purchase today, for some weird reason. I would rather 4 good devs and a handful of regular, respectable, polite and smart users, than 48 wannabe devs and 62k newbie troll entitled users in a section.)

See ya soon, Micmars!

Welcome aboard kingdazy. We're happy to have you join the fun. Your gonna love your new purchase brother.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
It is awesome to see a member inspire people to write good things about him!

I am sure as soon as @micmar makes 9 months on his membership he will do the RC Committee proud!

Great work Micmar!

Honestly, this has really been a humbling read, and I've been reticent to respond, as I didn't know how to respond without appearing self-aggrandizing.

Everyone here is terrific, and I appreciate all of the kind input. It means a lot.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

ImEVO

Feb 10, 2011
Peoria
Honestly, this has really been a humbling read, and I've been reticent to respond, as I didn't know how to respond without appearing self-aggrandizing.

Everyone here is terrific, and I appreciate all of the kind input. It means a lot.

No homo bro...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389139570091.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389139570091.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 329

mjcollum

Mar 13, 2011
TEXAS

Also on top of all the awesomeness that he brings with his helpful and often humorous responses, micmars also is a major contributor to many of the roms in this forum in multiple ways, including but not limited to supplying extra hosting space and any other support he can give.I truly believe he gives back to this community more than anyone could possible ask, and does more than even the best of devs for the community.

He makes this phone an exceptional experience for more people than anyone realizes.

I vote for an exception to be made to the 9 month rule.
Honestly a little tag by his name pales in comparison to the recognition he deserves nay, has earned, regardless of the amount of time he has been here.

Trust me you want @micmars around.
Every effort and exception should be made to gain and keep any user who has 1/10 his patience and ability/willingness to help others. Or honestly why are we doing this.

And if the cost is a little name change, to show that appreciation, how can you complain about that?

I know i have no real say or standing in the matter, though those are my feelings on it.

Once again and forever...

Thank you @micmars, for everything.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It is awesome to see a member inspire people to write good things about him!

I am sure as soon as @micmar makes 9 months on his membership he will do the RC Committee proud!

Great work Micmar!

U help EVERYBODY bro! I've never seen anything like it... u really are appreciated...

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Also on top of all the awesomeness that he brings with his helpful and often humorous responses, micmars also is a major contributor to many of the roms in this forum in multiple ways, including but not limited to supplying extra hosting space and any other support he can give.I truly believe he gives back to this community more than anyone could possible ask, and does more than even the best of devs for the community.

He makes this phone an exceptional experience for more people than anyone realizes.

I vote for an exception to be made to the 9 month rule.
    Honestly a little tag by his name pales in comparison to the recognition he deserves nay, has earned, regardless of the amount of time he has been here.

Trust me you want @micmars around.
    Every effort and exception should be made to gain and keep any user who has 1/10 his patience and ability/willingness to help others. Or honestly why are we doing this.

And if the cost is a little name change, to show that appreciation, how can you complain about that?

I know i have no real say or standing in the matter, though those are my feelings on it.

Once again and forever...

Thank you @micmars, for everything.

See ya soon, Micmars!
    Yeah, you would think the guy gets paid to monitor the threads and answer all our dumb questions with thoughtful, useful and eloquently written responses. Next step is for you to start developing dude. With your communication skills and omnipresence you would be awesome.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app