please help me for unbrick my Iconia

Search This thread

darvis

Nov 24, 2010
tehran
Sorry you're having difficulty.

Please go here and download the is tool http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1307539

Do EXACTLY what it says to do in the PDF

dear sir
I flashed my Iconia with your new rom v4 (i cant access to any internal setting like usb debugging option )and i flashed it by APX mode after that my tablet screen did not change and it is same before
0s8bz5iu4qpqf2j8vi.jpg

g5ff08wn5jrfpkoq2vw.jpg

op7y1dkppvyi7kkxceoh.jpg

but i have a good news and a bad

good news : I have cvm recovery now when i pressing power & vol- keys CWM recovery mode goes up :)

80yvnqei2zianoilnyd1.jpg

and bad : i can move on cvm menu options by vol. keys up or down but when i pressed power key for choosing this options my tablet turn off instantly and i cant choose any thing
what is your idea ?

thank you for your attentions

Last edited:

darvis

Nov 24, 2010
tehran
Dear masters
I can access to CWM menu by USB mouse and I can select any options of this menu therefore I format and wipe anything like data , system, cash ,battery then I installed new rom (thor 14.2 )or(taboonay 2.1) but i have same old problem like above pictures only my touch screen have response
what can i do now?

thank you

darvis

Nov 24, 2010
tehran
Dear masters

what is your ideas about to flash with any stuck rom like 3.01 or 3.1 or 3.2 ?
If I do this maybe I lose my CWM
please advise me
thanks

darvis

Nov 24, 2010
tehran
I think my tablet need to something like Jtag because i cant charge it and battery level always is on 15% when i flash a custom rom on it i can see finished successfully and it show me ((PASS)) but after rebooting nothing changed . and when i try to flash a stuck rom always it stop at 70% or 90% of progress and i must turn it off by myself .
however i am ready to hear any suggest
thanks forward

huri

Mar 1, 2007
How do you got CWM? I have a same problem with my A500 tablet...
When load android the screen is same like yours.. :(

Last edited:

darvis

Nov 24, 2010
tehran
How do you got CWM? I have a same problem with my A500 tablet...
When load android the screen is same like yours.. :(

hi
go to the this page http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1307539 and download rom V4 that made by mr timmyDean
first off all read PDF file carefully and then flash your tablet by his rom step by step (you must take your tablet to the APX mode to flash)
after restart your CWM came back
plug in your charger during this operation because tablet don't get any charge in this case

good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: huri

huri

Mar 1, 2007
i try to update with Lightspeed 1.0.9 but no success again the same screen and battery problem...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    the chinese rom and checksum error are supposed to happen.
    the chines rom is an old unstable version but is provided so we can root it to install cwm and flash a working rom.
    after the checksum error you needed to power off and then using the buttons enter recovery mode and go to 'Fix checksum error' in advanced menu - after that reboot.

you should do the following:
    a)go back and read the entire post on what to do because you missed the last part
    or
    b)try the backdoor method

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

just read your entire post again...there's alot going on there isnt there?

have you tried flashing the update.zip again with 3.0.1 on it...get back to the chinese rom, from there install iconia root and root it. Then install cwm and you should be all good - if that doesnt work then use timmyDeans backdoor method it does it for you, all you need to do is install acer recovery installer to install cwm, backup the original stock recovery when the app asks you, you will need it to OTA Update successfully...
    Doesn't flashing stock rom remove cwm?

yeh i just had trouble when i OTA'd last nite on the 2nd update, had to flash stock before it would install, but i may have restored the wrong one from acer recovery installer beforehand...a definite possibility!!!
    by flashing from method 1 my racovery mode came back again and i can recover only from update.zip
    but when i want to install Extract_unBrick_UPDATE it stop at 30% and my tab goes to turn off and when i press power button it turnnig on and turn off very soon and can not boot
    I test non stable rom and flash with this rom proccess goes to 90% and stop
    what can i do now? this is my tablet screen

http://s1.picofile.com/file/7237922040/Photo_0007.jpg

http://s2.picofile.com/file/7237923010/Photo_0008.jpg

http://s1.picofile.com/file/7237924301/Photo_0009.jpg

thank u

Unbrick it using my tool listed here, guarantee you it will fix your problems.
    Just download it and follow the instructions in the readme.pdf.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=20680452&postcount=137
    hello master
    i am so glad for your attention to my problem
    i use from your rom before that pictures are shown above and my tablet show ((pass)) and pc show congratulation to me but u see nothing change but Hopefully that fix my cvm problem an now ican use from update.zip rom but my screen didn't any change and i cant do anything by tablet
    I don't know anything about backdoor method is it useful for my problem ?
    i have 2 problems

1-i cant wipe and erase my whole data even when i press vol+ and power keys and toggle lock screen button it shown two message for erasing cash but it do anything

2-my PC don't recognize my tablet i have to flash your rom with APX mode

i have a question do your rom need to CUPID file ? because there isn't any cupid file in your Rom
    please help me sir because you are a greet master
    thanks

V3 which I pointed you to is STOCK 3.2.1 with root. Once you get there you will be stable. If you want CWM then you will have to install it. It is NOT in the flash because the flash is stock ONLY with root. But since you have root, you can install CWM.

The serial number does NOT need to be saved in any file. Just follow the instructions.