[App][4.1+][Be Simple]fooView (Float Viewer): Shapes & Customized Search@20201231

Search This thread

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
2016/03/03 Updated:

Quick patch
1) Fix "cannot set tag and 'set as default' for websites" issues.
2) Fix 'splash quit' issue occasionally when running first time.

En Enu Elan Elua

Nov 20, 2012
Śląsk
Hi, when I try to select something to translate or search app sends me pop up "failed due to wystem limitations" it means that MIUI isn't supported? I'm using xiaomi mi3 with miui v7 latest on kitkat.
I saw that in tapatalk I can use only translate with default. On ant other app I see messege with fail. Swipe to back or back to home and switching apps works great.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Reactions: fvalpha

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
Hi, when I try to select something to translate or search app sends me pop up "failed due to wystem limitations" it means that MIUI isn't supported? I'm using xiaomi mi3 with miui v7 latest on kitkat.
I saw that in tapatalk I can use only translate with default. On ant other app I see messege with fail. Swipe to back or back to home and switching apps works great.

MIUI is supported.

Last edited:

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015

I checked it again and found the reason. You're using Kitkat, on this system, the screen capture feature is not available due to system limitation. You can update MIUI to Android 5.0 and above if possible.

En Enu Elan Elua

Nov 20, 2012
Śląsk
Screen limitations? No. On newer versions than kitkat you must change selinux. Here I can record easly ;)
I've changed selinux to permissive but it don't helped me. I'm using SCR and it works.
I have only 6.0.1 android on alpha stage. :(
Thank you

Last edited:

B. East

Sep 17, 2009
Sony Xperia 1 III
It's working fine on my M9 stock marshmallow. I find it a bit sensitive especially where the launch button sits on the screen, will it be possible to move the launch button to anywhere on the screen, in future version?

joshua764

Jun 11, 2012
mexico df
excellent and very helpful. I love and that is beta. hopefully prompt improvements. thank you

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts