Votes: 29 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

HTCDreamOn

Jun 17, 2012
[INFO][REF][FRI, 31/05/13] The G1 Oracle

Updated at long last, new ROM Infinite Dreams and just stuff I forgot to add like the DreamServer. Check them out if anyone's reading this :p . Unfortunately Liberty appears to have disapeared along with JianC :( I liked that Sense ROM. We may have Infinite Dreams now for the G1 but I think those dreams will remain infinite because there will be no resolution, just the dark back of the drawer (yeah I know yours is there too). Happy flashing if you're still around :)

tvall

Oct 10, 2010
Springfield
Updated at long last, new ROM Infinite Dreams and just stuff I forgot to add like the DreamServer. Check them out if anyone's reading this :p . Unfortunately Liberty appears to have disapeared along with JianC :( I liked that Sense ROM. We may have Infinite Dreams now for the G1 but I think those dreams will remain infinite because there will be no resolution, just the dark back of the drawer (yeah I know yours is there too). Happy flashing if you're still around :)

Drawer? Optimistic. Mine is currently in a box along with unused switches and routers. before that, I was attempting to port replicant-4.0 to it. Got it to boot, but no wifi, cell, or display.

Reactions: HTCDreamOn

Top Liked Posts