[rom] king_2x_rom_v1

Search This thread

boostermbkking

May 2, 2011
Iron Bridge
sites.google.com
First version of the KING_2X_ROM by KING4Developers.

featuress.png

• Based on v20L
  • Root
  • Updated Superuser
  • Updated bin/su
  • Full deodex apps & Framework
  • Original Kernel

modsa.png

• New framework
  • Optimized ram
  • Increased speed of system
  • Added ringtones ICS
  • Added bootanimation bios
  • Added music ICS
  • Added Roboto ICS font
  • Added live wallaper
  • Removed LG Apps

updatesj.png

• Android Market 3.3.11
  • GoLauncher 2.62
  • Astro 2.0

downki.png

KING_2X_ROM v1

instt.png

NOTE! You should make a nandroid backup, if something goes wrong, or if you want to restore configuration and apps.

Installation procedure - Quick guide:
1) Copy the KING_2X_ROM in your SD.
2) Reboot in to recovery (ClockworkMod)
4) Do the 3 wipe (data/factory reset, cache partition, and in advanced, dalvik cache.
5) Go to Flash zip from sdcard -> Choose zip from sd card and select the KING_2X_ROM and confirm.
6) When the installation is completed, reboot your system.

consiglio di flashare anche il kernel neoblaze 280911 che trovate qui sotto:

neoblaze 280911

(convertirà il sistema in ext4 aumentando velocità, performance e permette l'OC fino a 1400mhz)

k101d

Aug 23, 2007
Hatyai
My screen after first boot just install only antutu and go task manager widget.Thanks boostermbkking.

Edit:add more picture of all apps from this rom (except Antutu, GPS status, LG 2X, Morelocale, Root Explorer, Sygic and XDA)

Last edited:

Lo_RaT_PeNaT

Aug 5, 2008
Valencia
fantastic work, the rom is very fast and apparently solid, no errors are detected at the moment, thank you very much for being the first version, we note that much has been done.
for my taste the most complete roms rom based on the officer, who by the way, do not believe either of them.

Zarrick19

Mar 15, 2011
Košice
Im new in these ext3/ext4 so, how to convert back to ext3 ? Whats the main difference between ext3 and ext4 ? Flashing a ROM with different ext then I now have can do something bad ? (I think no, when I can flash back CM7 without any problems)
Thanks

Memhis

Sep 12, 2011
Im new in these ext3/ext4 so, how to convert back to ext3 ? Whats the main difference between ext3 and ext4 ? Flashing a ROM with different ext then I now have can do something bad ? (I think no, when I can flash back CM7 without any problems)
Thanks

Tool for converting partitions can be found here -> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1021549

This are Linux filesystem. If you are normal user, no need to worry about it (at least I don`t :p). If you wanna know more, google is here ;).
But, you must to know what file system have your current rom and the rom that you wanna go, to make that even before flashing new rom (it puts you in boot loop if not same).

So, download toll provided by Paul, flash it via cwm, then flash this rom and it should work.

Reactions: Zarrick19

Zarrick19

Mar 15, 2011
Košice
And what if I want to flash an ext4 ROM ? ext4 ROM "overwrites" ext3, so that tool I need to use only when I go from ext4 to ext3, correct ?

DarthD

Apr 11, 2010
Downloading right now. 1 small question to begin with. Opening post tells me LG apps removed. But screenshots from a user shows LG crapware. What is removed?

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium

Zarrick19

Mar 15, 2011
Košice
Well, the camera doesnt run very well (freezes, cant take any photo, cant switch to camcoder, cant exit app etc.)

Zarrick19

Mar 15, 2011
Košice
After flashing Neoblaze kernel the camera problems are still there, also there is no lockscreen, the home button is not working etc.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First version of the KING_2X_ROM by KING4Developers.

featuress.png

• Based on v20L
    • Root
    • Updated Superuser
    • Updated bin/su
    • Full deodex apps & Framework
    • Original Kernel

modsa.png

• New framework
    • Optimized ram
    • Increased speed of system
    • Added ringtones ICS
    • Added bootanimation bios
    • Added music ICS
    • Added Roboto ICS font
    • Added live wallaper
    • Removed LG Apps

updatesj.png

• Android Market 3.3.11
    • GoLauncher 2.62
    • Astro 2.0

downki.png

KING_2X_ROM v1

instt.png

NOTE! You should make a nandroid backup, if something goes wrong, or if you want to restore configuration and apps.

Installation procedure - Quick guide:
    1) Copy the KING_2X_ROM in your SD.
    2) Reboot in to recovery (ClockworkMod)
    4) Do the 3 wipe (data/factory reset, cache partition, and in advanced, dalvik cache.
    5) Go to Flash zip from sdcard -> Choose zip from sd card and select the KING_2X_ROM and confirm.
    6) When the installation is completed, reboot your system.

consiglio di flashare anche il kernel neoblaze 280911 che trovate qui sotto:

neoblaze 280911

(convertirà il sistema in ext4 aumentando velocità, performance e permette l'OC fino a 1400mhz)
    Flashed and got bootlooped :/ so went back to CM7

Cm7 is an ext4 rom. This one has original kernel in ext3.
    you have to convert to ext3 or use neoblaze kernel in 1st post.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
    Thanks

Tool for converting partitions can be found here -> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1021549

This are Linux filesystem. If you are normal user, no need to worry about it (at least I don`t :p). If you wanna know more, google is here ;).
    But, you must to know what file system have your current rom and the rom that you wanna go, to make that even before flashing new rom (it puts you in boot loop if not same).

So, download toll provided by Paul, flash it via cwm, then flash this rom and it should work.
    I think that that is correct.
    After flash i my toch not working except task bar but after restart works fine power widget not working plz chk it and rom response is supet fast

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium