* retired * [rom] [4.2.2] Unofficial CyanogenMOD [cm-10.1] - [april13] - P13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

socalrocker

Mar 15, 2009
Orange County Calif
greetings all, I have a weird question.. I seem to be having issues browsing my external SD Card coming from ICS over to CM10. My Backup Pro can not find my Data Backups and I am unable to browse and folders whatsoever with file managers.. but what is strange is I can see pictures in Gallery and quick pic and also the Music player finds all my mp3 files. I hope someone can shed a little light on this. I've done some searching on this but have not found anything useful
thanks in advance

JamieD81

Nov 11, 2009
Duncan
Re: [rom] [4.2.1] Unofficial CyanogenMOD [10.1] - [feb13] - PREVIEW 2

greetings all, I have a weird question.. I seem to be having issues browsing my external SD Card coming from ICS over to CM10. My Backup Pro can not find my Data Backups and I am unable to browse and folders whatsoever with file managers.. but what is strange is I can see pictures in Gallery and quick pic and also the Music player finds all my mp3 files. I hope someone can shed a little light on this. I've done some searching on this but have not found anything useful
thanks in advance

Different storage places. 4.2.1 has multi-user so storage is changed to /sdcard0 sdcard1 and so forth, u have to set your apps up to see this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

steadly2004

Sep 6, 2011

Different storage places. 4.2.1 has multi-user so storage is changed to /sdcard0 sdcard1 and so forth, u have to set your apps up to see this

Took me like 2 hours to figure this out. LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: socalrocker

crixley

May 25, 2012
hmmmm ttorrent no longer works, every file says corrupt. worked on all prior roms. any idea why this is

edit: i updated and it is working again

Last edited:

crxlvr

Jan 24, 2011
New York

Only issue I have seen thus far. Idk what is causing it. My notifications sound do not work more than a minimal level and all my sliders are up to the top

chiikko561

May 27, 2010
WEST PALM BEACH

Oh my god just when I leave note for nexus I knew it good job Jamie I miss my note but love my nexus 4 fluidity

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using xda app-developers app

bubbad58

Aug 3, 2010
Midwest City
Flashed Preview But Have Phone Lock and Reboot

I flash this new ROM on Saturday following the instructions in the OP. I was previously using Jellybeer ROM. I wiped both caches, wiped system, factory reset, installed ROM and 122012 GAPS. I installed all my apps from Play Store and not from TIB with data (lesson learned). I am puzzled why I a getting freezes and reboots. Also, when I reboot or power down, when the system comes back p to my home screen, my Goggle Search bar, beautiful weather widget, simple calendar and Animated Widget all disappear. My apps stays on the home screens. I am using Apex Launcher. I have re-installed ROM and GAPS again numerous times using instuctions in the OP, and also fixed permissions. Any suggestions is appreciated.

mchahn

Mar 14, 2008
Damn, I just finished installing 4.2.1 for the first time. Well, here I go again. I'll go from the last to install to the first this time.

I assume I can update from preview 2 without a factory reset, right? I just spent 30 mins getting everything set up on my new preview 2.

Last edited:

ad44891

Mar 29, 2010
Re: [rom] [4.2.2] Unofficial CyanogenMOD [cm10.1] - [feb15] - PREVIEW 3

Amazing work.. Simply put "u the man"!! Keep on hustling!! :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Last edited:

crixley

May 25, 2012
waiting to hear if anyone has dirty flashed and how it turned out for them.

preview 2 with 4 aces is running so well I'm scared to mess with a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    moving onto a new rom, the official cm nightlies and M releases are doing great :)

13347-cm-10-1-logo

Credits: www.cyanogenmod.com for all your info needs,
    Sources: www.github.com/cyanogenmod for all your source needs

wipe data/system/cache's before installing.
    the above steps arent needed if your flashing from previous build or cm nightly. but is recommended to clear cache after flashing the rom.

rom: Preview 13
    gapps: 4.2.x GAPPS

if you get a recovery error when flashing, either upgrade your cwm or install twrp2*recommended*.

changelog:
    preview 13
    -- merged all up to today
    -- battery bar back
    -- probably more.

preview 12
    -- lots of cm merges since last build
    -- basic stock build with gestures this time around.

preview 11
    -- merged to latest cm merges *there were quite a few*
    -- yes cm's pie is included *settings-system-pie controls*, note: there is no notification/quick settings access in this pie thats pa.
    -- stylus gestures rebased
    -- more here and there just enjoy :)

Credits and Thanks:
    CyanogenMod
    roger_n *for all the help*
    gs2usr *for all the help*
    teamchopsticks *for all the help*
    chris41g for his kernel and work

Extras:
    -- disable cap buttons*plus re-enable* disable - enable flash in recovery. disable key lights in "advanced settings"
    -- if you want per app dpi check HERE
    -- chris41g's kernel here *recommended*
    -- SuperNote from padphone 2 *s-note replacement* HERE - unzip then install like you would any .apk
    preview 7 is up and ready for flashing, enjoy bed time now
    That is just crazy. Shows how much people really do care. When the time comes and you leave people will be upset that there are less and less ROMS for the Note around cause you refuse to post them here or build them to share anymore cause the lack of appreciation.

I would personally hate to see the latter of that. It would suck only having the CM builds only to flash on my Note and not be able to get PA anytime soon.

i wont let 1-2 people ruin it for the rest of you so dont worry about that, there has been way more positive about the release then negative, negative just sticks out a lot more. but honestly if they want silly things they can pm me, im not some big mean green monster or something, im just very outspoken.
    PREVIEW 4 is up
    changelog in op