[MOD][RemICS-JB] SGS3 Style Notification Panel [13/11/2012]

Search This thread

YOMAN18

Jun 23, 2012
@erpurohit sir is there any slight possibility that this mod will be included in rem-ics jb final release 4.0 ...???? and could u please port it to be suitable for flashing over other 4.2.2 roms as well..???? that would be really helpfull is u create ur own touchwiz theme having this mod n compile it as an apk that can be applied from theme chooser of any 4.2.2 rom...!!!!

erpurohit

Feb 21, 2010
@erpurohit sir is there any slight possibility that this mod will be included in rem-ics jb final release 4.0 ...???? and could u please port it to be suitable for flashing over other 4.2.2 roms as well..???? that would be really helpfull is u create ur own touchwiz theme having this mod n compile it as an apk that can be applied from theme chooser of any 4.2.2 rom...!!!!

Still didnt got it working :(.... but I am try it very hard...to get it working

Reactions: darkknigh_t

erpurohit

Feb 21, 2010
Thank you :) just a question please.
Does this affect any ram usage or cpu usage?
Is it scrollable from left to right like on the s3?
Thank you so much for your hard and amazing work :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

1. No effect on ram or cpu as it is just a theme
2. No that is only available in s3:p and some developer might do it and I am just a themer.

Reactions: darkknigh_t

darkknigh_t

Jan 13, 2013
2. No that is only available in s3:p and some developer might do it and I am just a themer.

Thats all what i needed to know thank you themers are also like developers in a way especially when you managed to make this and not just changed the collor :)
This looks amazing i hope you have support for gamerzrom! :)

YOMAN18

Jun 23, 2012
Good news...Just an update...we got it somewhat working...will keep you updated...keep your support...

thank you so much sir just tried it on c-rom mix v20 please chek for my feedback in the other thread of this mod :) all the best for future it wud be surely a great success n aleap forward in sgs ..!!!! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    picture.php

SGS3 Style Notification Bar and Toggles

picture.php

INFO

Hey Guys, this is an Addon Pack for RemICS JB Made by me, Supermaster34 and chinmay_7d
    Hope you Enjoy :)
    Feel free to give you views and opinions about this mod and also tell me if you encounter any bugs :)

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Enter Recovery
    2. Choose Zip from sdcard
    3. Flash Zip
    4. Reboot

DOWNLOAD LINK

Click HERE to Download

CREDITS

Supermaster34
    chinmay_7d

Hit :good: THANKS If you like my work :)
    It would be amazing if you would make it work for jb :) im sure loads of people would use this :) good luck! :)

Good news...Just an update...we got it somewhat working...will keep you updated...keep your support...
    first thanks.....:p
    Reserved for future Use ..
    Thank you :) just a question please.
    Does this affect any ram usage or cpu usage?
    Is it scrollable from left to right like on the s3?
    Thank you so much for your hard and amazing work :)