[Q] unlock bootloader camera red&green noise issue could be solved?

Search This thread

Mijiwo

Oct 19, 2012
as the title, I just got this phone for about a month so I don't know much about it. maybe someone asked the same question or has some fix but I can't find thread about this issue or maybe I just missed.
It's about after bootloader unlocked the camera takes photo with lot of red&green noise, and after restored TA this issue gone. I find that on lock bootloader when I taking a photo, It still shows a lot of R&G noise, but after I pressd the shutter, the noise didn't shows on photo or just turned to white&black. so I think maybe there is some kind of process or permission of optimization for camera in TA partition:confused:and maybe it could fixed like BE2 without lock bootloader?
forgive my poor English and silly question:silly:

worf_1977

Jul 28, 2011
Barcelona
By unlocking your bootloader you loose the DRM Keys, and what the hell are related to them :)

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

bern4d1

Dec 21, 2010
Jakarta
Yes, I've posted something like this before and haven't got the answer except to lock the bootloader and restore TA.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

joejoe23

Jan 5, 2013
singapore
So if I just lock the bootloader without restoring TA, the results will be the same as unlocked?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

worf_1977

Jul 28, 2011
Barcelona
If unlocking without a ta backup, you can say good bye to Bravia engine 2 or x-reality, unless you can manage a mod to work.

Period.

Mijiwo

Oct 19, 2012
If unlocking without a ta backup, you can say good bye to Bravia engine 2 or x-reality, unless you can manage a mod to work.

Period.

I saw a mod to restore the BE2 and x-reality, but none to fix the camera...I don't know is that very hard to fix this issue or people on UB just don't care these...that's why I post here:rolleyes:I don't know how the be2 restore mod work but I think maybe camera can be fixed at same way? I like to use a customized kernel but also a good camera:p

xarive

Dec 14, 2011
Georgetown, Ayer Itam
I'm on locked BL. I unlocked the bootloader before Ta backup tool exists. And yet the camera quality getting sucks day by day. Wondering what are those Sony Dev thinking by encouraging us to Dev and yet in sacrifices of some essential features.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

fards

Inactive Recognized Developer
I can't see exactly why it's happening, there's no calls to anything in the TA when pictures are taken, but it's definitely happening.

I've gone back and forth between unlocked/restored TA and there's quite a bit of noise, but the only calls are to the image processing, unless that is calling a drm that isn't there.