Search This thread

iamareebjamal

Aug 7, 2012
Batcave
www.facebook.com
X-Battery Stats Colors

XBSC_launcher4.png

Screenshot_2014_05_24_08_31_05.png

XBSC allows you to change the color of your Battery Stats Graph in Settings>Battery .

Screenshot_2014_07_31_09_16_02.png

You can either write a hex color in text field or choose from the color picker.

Screenshot_2014_07_31_09_15_52.png

You can change the transparency through the slider or manually by typing hex code for transparency in the first text field, and click on the Tick button to preview your changes.

If you want to apply them, click on the Apply button.

Battery Mode

XBSC allows you to change Battery Stats colors according to Battery Level (Now works on ICS+ too)

Screenshot_2014_07_31_09_16_19.png

Choose colors for different battery levels by color picker and click Apply to change to your preference.
You can also click undo button to revert to original colors.

Screenshot_2014_07_31_09_21_37.png

Screenshot_2014_07_31_09_21_46.png

preview.gif

Credits

* @rovo89 for this awesome Xposed which allows us to mess with Android and for his development tutorial, and every other help or resource taken from his works or projects which allowed this module to be completed.

* @GermainZ for bearing my annoying questions and helping me in getting rid of my noobish errors.

* stackoverflow for each and every question that matched mine and each and every answer that helped me.

* @Giupy 99 for helping me miscellaneously and testing the module thoroughly.

* AIDE for providing some time pass on phones too.

* Android Team for adding non-functional APIs since API version 3 and telling to add functionality later.

* @srt99, @amogh420, @Giupy 99, @GermainZ for testing the module.

* Jake Wharthon for ActionBarSherlock, Lars Werkman for HoloColorPicker

* @t2107 for Guide on developing modules on AIDE​

Download

Xposed Repo

Source

Last edited:

chrisch91

Mar 5, 2013
Then I'm going to ask a stupid question. Are you on Xposed?

Because my friend @srt99 with Nexus 5 can use it without any problem. Just Battery Mode isn't working.

Of course i am ;) and the module is also active and i did apply the new colour.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Edit: after rebooting again it works. Thx!

Reactions: iamareebjamal
D

Deleted member 4493700

This doesn't work on my at&t note 3 :/ Applied the changes, activated modules and rebooted plenty of times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    X-Battery Stats Colors

XBSC_launcher4.png

Screenshot_2014_05_24_08_31_05.png

XBSC allows you to change the color of your Battery Stats Graph in Settings>Battery .

Screenshot_2014_07_31_09_16_02.png

You can either write a hex color in text field or choose from the color picker.

Screenshot_2014_07_31_09_15_52.png

You can change the transparency through the slider or manually by typing hex code for transparency in the first text field, and click on the Tick button to preview your changes.

If you want to apply them, click on the Apply button.

Battery Mode

XBSC allows you to change Battery Stats colors according to Battery Level (Now works on ICS+ too)

Screenshot_2014_07_31_09_16_19.png

Choose colors for different battery levels by color picker and click Apply to change to your preference.
    You can also click undo button to revert to original colors.

Screenshot_2014_07_31_09_21_37.png

Screenshot_2014_07_31_09_21_46.png

preview.gif

Credits

* @rovo89 for this awesome Xposed which allows us to mess with Android and for his development tutorial, and every other help or resource taken from his works or projects which allowed this module to be completed.

* @GermainZ for bearing my annoying questions and helping me in getting rid of my noobish errors.

* stackoverflow for each and every question that matched mine and each and every answer that helped me.

* @Giupy 99 for helping me miscellaneously and testing the module thoroughly.

* AIDE for providing some time pass on phones too.

* Android Team for adding non-functional APIs since API version 3 and telling to add functionality later.

* @srt99, @amogh420, @Giupy 99, @GermainZ for testing the module.

* Jake Wharthon for ActionBarSherlock, Lars Werkman for HoloColorPicker

* @t2107 for Guide on developing modules on AIDE​

Download

Xposed Repo

Source
    maybe you can add more later instead of graph only :) once again, great job
    maybe you can add more later instead of graph only :) once again, great job

You mean only the Graph and not the bars are themed?

I can't understand what you're saying?
    Are you running Android L? How do you have become the Notificationbar in the same color as the app?

Try "Tinted Status Bar" Xposed Module from MohammadAG xda thread of Tinted Status Bar

When it comes up to this module it works great (looks even better :] ) on touchwiz jelly bean (4.3) rom.

Stunning work dev!
    Cheers!
    v1.2 released with Battery Mode on ICS+ fixed and UI overhaul