MIUI themed version rom(CM7 based)

Search This thread

diazneoones

Jan 4, 2011
HI User's

Here is the MIUICM versionx rom........based 2.3.5

Its similiar to MIUIGEN by dr.notor.......but i build it frm famous Mik's ROM 6.5.7 stable and Kernel from great franco'z and Fserve fix 19.3v.have addded al recent apps version and theme it to close upto MIUI setup and here are tweaks
Franco kernel with fserve patches....2.6.32.45v
s97 script
Zram enabled
Loopysmoothness script set
few modules added
ungaze script runner
locked memory for launcher so its cached and no lag in using launcher with script,also call,msg and so on....
battery backup really good...

Since i have already made changes in framework for transperancy on Lense lock and taskbar...need not install a separate patch like Dr.notor....

credit goes to MIK for stable rom 6.5.7,Franco and fserve for kernel and tweaks,Drnotor for MIUI theme idea

Here are steps to achive transperancy...
1)once rom booted...launcher menu--themes select either waterworld or iphne style theme for icons...
2)once done ...go to theme chooser and select zdune's new System UI transperant theme and apply it
3)on Home screen select live wallpaper ---multipicturewallpaper---settings--common settings--picture source===folders path or picture path---MIUI folder---wallpapers...set ok each time and set wallpaper...
4)CM setting ---lockscreen----style options---lense and back

I thank mobilefreak to check those bugs and let me know before posting here

LG keyboard missed out...here is a Miks patch as well
http://www.multiupload.com/QXXLK5IT0V
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M9YYBXYP

MIUICM Versionx ROM link

http://www.multiupload.com/O52FL9AES7

http://www.multiupload.com/MU_O52FL9AES7

http://www.uploadking.com/VRFSNCUYFU

http://www.uploadhere.com/LJPC8EXRMB

Neoones:)

Screencap

Attachments

• screenshot-1315582129822.jpg
    screenshot-1315582129822.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3,389
  • screenshot-1315582287041.jpg
    screenshot-1315582287041.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3,469
  • screenshot-1315582297369.jpg
    screenshot-1315582297369.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,977
  • screenshot-1315411541951.jpg
    screenshot-1315411541951.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2,614

shhbz

Jul 19, 2010
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Searching...
well we had enough of themeing rom miui ,sorry to discourage you but we already have the miui theme version but just few patches and tweaks doesnt not make it diffrent from others.

really appreciate your effort though

diazneoones

Jan 4, 2011
Hehe...believe none are more lazy as i do sometimes...But yes...this rom is MIUI themed completely with tweaks...so on go one shot....with above settings i mentioned...

Neoones

diazneoones

Jan 4, 2011
Thanks buddy....
As i said its similair to Dr.notor version....but there is no need of patch to install on for transperancy like Dr version..
did this when had free time and just wanna post.........
nothing to hurt any or so....cheers...

Neoones

Turducken

Jun 22, 2011
XDA really needs a third tier, somewhere between General and Development... how about "File Pushing" or "Drag and Drop Development"? I'm glad you built yourself a rom but frankly this thread shouldn't exist.

Back on topic, would you please clean up the first post and at least be a bit more descriptive, like what extra modules you've included? What Launcher did you include? What apps have been added or removed? Look at other threads and make an effort or don't bother.

Reactions: Garuxa

Mangala_Dharma

May 24, 2011
Montreal
Well, this is good. I currently use the drnotor's one with good results, I was just a bit bothered because the kernels of fserve and 19.4 etc of franco were not available to me to play with. So now this is actually a good idea, will flash, try to get the best battery with the kernels and will report.

Sent from my LG-P500 using much love...

Jaani

Apr 25, 2011
@diazneoones
Be more descriptive about what u have added or modified..& why dont u added fk v19.4 bfs & y zram enabled when its not needed???More details plzzz..:)

diazneoones

Jan 4, 2011
Hi Users,

I have hardly used this XDA Blog these days.......

willl try to put details on what was included

1)Lib patches developed for audio ie libcyanogen dsp frm lekhwani for god audio..
2)This is a CFS-fair scheduler kernel patch frm franco and Fserve2.6.32.45
3)Font syle is of sony ericsson
4)Launcher QQ launcher Pro.....1.21
5)SMS pro is used
6)Music player and gallery is of MIUI version
7)Go weather app is used,dark and light analog clock of MIUI,Browser is of same CM7 as i feel miren browser is crap..
8)Patched Flashplayer plugin included and works....check flash sites in browser app and worked well
9)Zram script actually enabled when i was using Andy's rom version and used same..can disable it if not needed ...actually i feel its not needed...hehe
10)S97 script included for low memory kills
11)loopy smoothness script included to lock launcher and few frequenlty used apps...call.msg...

apps added
ROM manager
Netshare
barcode scanner
fileexpert
Gosms,Goweather
MIUI analog clock,dark and light
multipicture wallpaper recent version for trans purpose
themes for QQ launcher Pro
script manager
compass

removed
stock music player of CM
Maps
fileman
dont remember what else i have removed its was done long back..........

As is said...i did it just for a taste of new type UI look when i was free ....so cheers...............hehe
Neoones

diazneoones

Jan 4, 2011
Hi Users,
I have hardly used this XDA Blog.......
1)Lib patches developed for audio ie libcyanogen dsp frm lekhwani for god audio..
5)SMS pro is used
7)Go weather app is used,dark and light analog clock of MIUI,Browser is of same CM7 as i feel miren browser is crap..
8)Patched Flashplayer plugin included and works....check flash sites in browser app and worked well
9)Zram script actually enabled when i was using Andy's rom version and used same..can disable it if not needed ...actually i feel its not needed...hehe
11)loopy smoothness script included to lock launcher and few frequenlty used apps...call.msg...
12)As said have patched framework with transperant Lense lock and taskbar...so just follow intrsucts in first page to get transperant setup and no patch zip is needed to flash for it

apps added
ROM manager
Netshare
barcode scanner
fileexpert
Gosms,Goweather
script manager
compass

removed
stock music player of CM
Maps
fileman

Reactions: shhbz

diazneoones

Jan 4, 2011
XDA really needs a third tier, somewhere between General and Development... how about "File Pushing" or "Drag and Drop Development"? I'm glad you built yourself a rom but frankly this thread shouldn't exist.

Back on topic, would you please clean up the first post and at least be a bit more descriptive, like what extra modules you've included? What Launcher did you include? What apps have been added or removed? Look at other threads and make an effort or don't bother.

Hey buddy....
Sure will include the details which remember as this was done quite long back sometime
i have hardly used XDA .....options ...can ulet know is there a edit option for thread to be modified....and where do we do it...will include rest of details

Neoones

diazneoones

Jan 4, 2011
i liked the lockscreen! How did you get it?? 0_o

RockR172™

Good you like the lockscreen...for it changes were in framework buddy with some XML and png ....

I also do have another lockscreen of honeycomb mod....the white small lock ring....on different rom i use myself custommade.....

Neoones

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HI User's

Here is the MIUICM versionx rom........based 2.3.5

Its similiar to MIUIGEN by dr.notor.......but i build it frm famous Mik's ROM 6.5.7 stable and Kernel from great franco'z and Fserve fix 19.3v.have addded al recent apps version and theme it to close upto MIUI setup and here are tweaks
    Franco kernel with fserve patches....2.6.32.45v
    s97 script
    Zram enabled
    Loopysmoothness script set
    few modules added
    ungaze script runner
    locked memory for launcher so its cached and no lag in using launcher with script,also call,msg and so on....
    battery backup really good...

Since i have already made changes in framework for transperancy on Lense lock and taskbar...need not install a separate patch like Dr.notor....

credit goes to MIK for stable rom 6.5.7,Franco and fserve for kernel and tweaks,Drnotor for MIUI theme idea

Here are steps to achive transperancy...
    1)once rom booted...launcher menu--themes select either waterworld or iphne style theme for icons...
    2)once done ...go to theme chooser and select zdune's new System UI transperant theme and apply it
    3)on Home screen select live wallpaper ---multipicturewallpaper---settings--common settings--picture source===folders path or picture path---MIUI folder---wallpapers...set ok each time and set wallpaper...
    4)CM setting ---lockscreen----style options---lense and back

I thank mobilefreak to check those bugs and let me know before posting here

LG keyboard missed out...here is a Miks patch as well
    http://www.multiupload.com/QXXLK5IT0V
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M9YYBXYP

MIUICM Versionx ROM link

http://www.multiupload.com/O52FL9AES7

http://www.multiupload.com/MU_O52FL9AES7

http://www.uploadking.com/VRFSNCUYFU

http://www.uploadhere.com/LJPC8EXRMB

Screencap

Hi Users,
    I have hardly used this XDA Blog.......
    5)SMS pro is used
    12)As said have patched framework with transperant Lense lock and taskbar...so just follow intrsucts in first page to get transperant setup and no patch zip is needed to flash for it

apps added
    ROM manager
    Netshare
    barcode scanner
    fileexpert
    Gosms,Goweather
    script manager
    compass

removed
    stock music player of CM
    Maps
    fileman