Incipio has the ultralight "feather case" available for t989 "pics added"

Search This thread

phoenix6

Jul 22, 2010
Texas
I ordered one the other day, Amazon confuses me though, tracking said it wont arrive to me till may 2. It says its in Columbus OH which is only 3-4hrs away dependong on traffic lol

They must drive real slow to get from cbus to Toledo in 2 Weeks.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

Ordered mine on Amazon Tuesday morning, just slapped it on ten minutes ago along with the screen protector, seriously loving this case!

I had a d30 case and it was too bulky.

Best ten bucks I've spent on this incipio case.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

gariputo

Nov 28, 2011
Moto G Power (2021)
I have tried a few cases, in the end i went with a plain black skin. The case needs to be thicker for better protection but thicker is annoying, you can't really win with cases IMO.

Reactions: apicia

atse123

Mar 3, 2012
Goleta
Had this for like two months already. It looks cool but you might want to look else where if you want legit protection. Case comes off super easily on drops. Luckily I haven't had a major drop yet. Knock on wood.

fadilkarim

Apr 29, 2012
the problem I have with cases is that you really need to have a thick case for it to be effective and they cover up the beauty of my gs2. however, us it just me or are the rims of the black gs2 very easily scratchable? because at the bottom near the charging port, I have some scratches:/ it would be perfect if they made a bumper case like the iPhone

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

T

The_Biz

so I got my blue case in the mail, love it, it doesnt "snap" in,but seems to fit good. my only question and im not sure if im the only person with this, if you look at the back of the case, can you see the outline of the rubber padding on the inside? On mine you can see a outline of it, almost like its drawn on the case but its not, hard to explain, will take pictures later. Just curious if im the only one who had this issue lol

Its on the blue. Not only yours but mine too.

Deebo took your bike too?!

droptopMP

Mar 21, 2012
Toledo
Well ive had my blue one for a few months now. Love it except the polycarbonate is cracked at the corners. Making it slip off easily. Only ever droped it once and it was about 2 feet to the ground.(the cracks weren't there after it happen or before. Case did its job and protected the phone.

Myquestion is is there any warranty for these? Or do i haveto buy another?

You can kinda see the cracks in the pics( look at the flash area)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1341973559689.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341973559689.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 249
  • uploadfromtaptalk1341973575899.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341973575899.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 248

Top Liked Posts