***FeraLab*** Official - Break The Limits...

Search This thread

keyed911

Oct 5, 2011
Mariveles, Bataan
I installed v18 at first all is good but when you reboot it will get stuck on se logo if you press the back botton going to recovery, also need to reinstall recovery again. Any help Im on LB

THeLogiC

Sep 19, 2011
thanks for this very nice rom
i dont know if this is real or not
but i have fps avg about 100
after boosting the gpu and
there is a proplem
i have light ticking on the screen is that normal ??
and this ticking only happening after boosting the gpu
yes homescreen flickering is normal in boost gpu but games will not lag :)

Reactions: ahmadzxc

twowheeler

Sep 4, 2011
Rom is great, but I have one question that I think belongs in this thread. What is the difference between the Sony sound engine and the beats sound engine?

Sent from my Xperia X10 using XDA

Attachments

• screenshot-1336740693046.jpg
    screenshot-1336740693046.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 316
  • screenshot-1336740858449.jpg
    screenshot-1336740858449.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 307

ffortissimo

Jun 20, 2010
Are there screenshots for the different choises to be made while installing?
5a. Only For Unlocked BL
╰» Select Theme(Standard/Xperia S/ICS/HoneyComb)
╰» Select CPU volatage .(Undervolt/Don't undervolt)
╰» Select Status-Bar (Centered Clock/No centered Clock)
╰» Select CPU Frequency (245-998 or 245-1113 or 145-1190 or 128-1228)
╰» Select Sound Engine.(Beats Sound/Sony Clear Bass)
╰» Select Bootanimation.(Xperia S/Sony Tablet)
╰» Select Fonts. (Custom Fera/Xperia S)
╰» Select Keyboard. (Xperia S/Gingerbread)

Are there screenshots for the different choises to be made while installing?
5a. Only For Unlocked BL
╰» Select Theme(Standard/Xperia S/ICS/HoneyComb)
╰» Select CPU volatage .(Undervolt/Don't undervolt)
╰» Select Status-Bar (Centered Clock/No centered Clock)
╰» Select CPU Frequency (245-998 or 245-1113 or 145-1190 or 128-1228)
╰» Select Sound Engine.(Beats Sound/Sony Clear Bass)
╰» Select Bootanimation.(Xperia S/Sony Tablet)
╰» Select Fonts. (Custom Fera/Xperia S)
╰» Select Keyboard. (Xperia S/Gingerbread)

No, not only at least... Hopefully the screen shots confirm that notifications are working in lock screen :D

weaponXandroid

Jan 10, 2011
Mumbai
Hi there lock screen notifications working here... what theme have you chosen during install?

i am on the honeycomb theme and the lockscreen notifications does not work.
Tried the Xperia S theme and it works there but not on honeycomb theme.
Anyways, thats not a big issue,
but how to switch theme from honeycomb to ics or xperia s?
didn't find any way to do that. can't flash rom over again just for new theme, any option?
thanks

Reactions: deltex

AdX9170

Mar 10, 2012
Sony Xperia ZR
OnePlus 3T
hey just wondering.. is there any way u can integrate lockscreen widgets support to the default locker like on the xperia s?? or rather the same locker if possible :p :D it wud b a brilliant addition to an already beautiful rom :) been using it since v13 and i've installed pretty much all the versions since v13 except for v16 :p

bolinoy

Jan 10, 2011
Bulacan
You choose the font during the install process along with other settings like theme and keyboard

The installer for LB is different, its just installing in xrecovery, the aroma installer did not show.

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

You choose the font during the install process along with other settings like theme and keyboard

Already hit THANKS.... btw, how about the othe patches? Clock to center, stock battery, etc?

zackiddo

Apr 23, 2012
kuala lumpur
The installer for LB is different, its just installing in xrecovery, the aroma installer did not show.

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

Already hit THANKS.... btw, how about the othe patches? Clock to center, stock battery, etc?

Stock battery, fonts and theme included in the mediafire given... :):) I'll try to do sumthing for center clock..

Hit Thanks if this help...

bolinoy

Jan 10, 2011
Bulacan
Stock battery, fonts and theme included in the mediafire given... :):) I'll try to do sumthing for center clock..

Hit Thanks if this help...

These are the contents of the link. where's the stock battery?

Home_btn_unlock_OFF.zip
Home_btn_unlock_ON.zip
Honeycomb_theme.zip
HWled_OFF.zip
HWled_ON.zip
Ics_Music.zip
stock_clock.zip
XperiaS_stock_font.zip
XperiaS_theme.zip

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

picture.php

Code:
    Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Do everything at your own risk!

= Welcome =

Welcome to FeraLab Official thread! FeraLab is aftermarket Android firmware, which offers you a lot of features, updates and improvements, not found in original stock firmware build. FeraLab firmware is free and it always will be free. Bring new life to your smartphone, install FeraLab firmware - break the limits!

Intro:
    Feel free to do critics, suggestions or anything else in our discussion thread. If you have a problem or quetion or something, before you do, I suggest you to read XDA Rules. Now tighten your belts - we're going to fly at the speed of light! :)

Extra Info:
    Latest screenshots of firmware will be always available HERE.
    Q&A and Troubleshooting post HERE - Must read!.
    Optimized apps & games HERE.
    Latest changelog will be always available HERE.
    Source code is HERE.

Features list:
    For info about kernel, please visit THIS thread.
    • later please..

Installation:
    If you have locked bootoader - ignore first step, you already have latest kernel built-in ROM package. You may probably want to install LB kernel if you don't have CWM6 recovery.
    ROM will wipe your data, be warned.

-> Get FeraKenel v25 and install it.
    -> Boot-up to CWM6 Recovery & just straightly install ROM following AROMA installation wizard.
    -> After installation, boot your phone, pass setup wizard and wait 2 minutes. Reboot again.
    -> On second boot wait not less than 2 minutes again & reboot.
    -> Done. Do a reboot after you configured your phone. Hit 'Thanks' button and rate this thread if you like my work or consider donating me to let me to have a good dinner. :good:

Thanks to all guys, who contributed, helped, tested my work.. And thanks to all dev's, whose work I used in my firmware. You all are wonderful, amazing, smart, super cool, beautiful people! Peace out!

***FeraLab***

WARNING, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

UPDATE,

After discussions with the developer, FeraVolt has decided that the thread in the x10 general forum is the way to go so now please respect the decision.

If you are having problems with things like apps, kernels or anything that has not been developed in the rom then go to the thread in general or the the thread that the app/kernel concerns.

If you have wishes or bugs that can not be resolved then FeraVolt has agreed you can send a personal message, please do not abuse this kindness by spamming FeraVolts inbox.

Thankyou can be left by using the thanks button, if you are feeling generous then reward all the hard work with a donation. If these 2 methods are not good enough then pm FeraVolt.

FeraVolt has requested a clean thread so please now leave the thread for development and major bugs posts only. I am sure the happiness of your developer with this simple request will leave be productive in your favour as it leaves more time for development of this great rom.

The op has been updated and the link for the thread in the general forum is "HERE"

Have Fun guys.:) colossus.

Your post will be ignored/deleted if you ask things, that are already described on web-site, so please be carefull!
    Peace. FeraVolt :)