[HOW TO] Update/Install/Restore Stock Android System on any Xperia Device

Search This thread

mounirbiomy

Apr 20, 2015
help plz

i was installing recovery using mobile uncle n all of sudden my phone went off . now its only showing red led as mentioned by other guys on the forum . i tried connecting using WmSua software as mentioned by you but all in vain . i have tried all buttons n even tried hard resetting my device . what should i do now ?? need help ASAP !!

when i pressed ok boot into recovery mood my mob suddenly went off ,..its only showing red led as mesntion by other guys on the forum ..plz need help

mkr17

Oct 2, 2011
new delhi
when i pressed ok boot into recovery mood my mob suddenly went off ,..its only showing red led as mesntion by other guys on the forum ..plz need help

I went to service station n d guy said due to negative polarity or smething ( happens during recovery installation smetimes )battery went down .. Had to buy new battery n its working now

shubhamalive

Aug 25, 2014
Hey bro,
I have a same issue with my xperia t. it shows no sign of charging, no flash mode and fastboot mode. can you help me out? i know it was about a year ago and you may forgot it but i've already tried all methods and i'm giving up my hope. thank you if you show me a way.
Seriously Bro, It was my Friend's Phone and i reall cant remember anything..... i was just RESETTING the phone and trying to connect it to pc using Power down button and inserting USB .... which luckily worked with SUS tool...
Sorry, cant give any specified answer.

Last edited:

Amir Hosein Slimi

Mar 17, 2015
Same Issue on Xperia T

i think it's HARD BRICKED, no boot logo, no three times vibration when trying to force turn off (POWER + VOL UP button), only red static light when charging both from pc or charger.
And sometimes i heard a sound when plugging the phone to pc, it's like my PC is trying to recognize the phone but always fail, i also heard the sound when trying to flash it using flashtool, Wmshua Perfect Brush, SUS, or PC Companion.
Hi dude, my Xperia T has exactly same issues. now what should i do? and i wanna know if you fixed your phone or not. thanks.

sanju555

May 25, 2015
sir i have also same problem but i could not turn off my phone and nothing in screen whenever i connect to pc i see red led but does not connect

kwempolz

Nov 16, 2015
i think it's HARD BRICKED, no boot logo, no three times vibration when trying to force turn off (POWER + VOL UP button), only red static light when charging both from pc or charger.
And sometimes i heard a sound when plugging the phone to pc, it's like my PC is trying to recognize the phone but always fail, i also heard the sound when trying to flash it using flashtool, Wmshua Perfect Brush, SUS, or PC Companion.

Hi master...

I have situation i can't understand and soo curius about it.. After wacth and do the tutorial root guide for newbie.. i have my xperia e3 dual have just blank and showing that a robot android was dead ??, then can we called it a brick / soft brick? this rom that u share is not the same rom that xperia e3 right? Soo i have found the rom (say that) and can i get this flashing tool with that i found? Help me if u have a time... Thanks

Last edited:

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
itechnolearn.wordpress.com
Hi master...

I have situation i can't understand and soo curius about it.. After wacth and do the tutorial root guide for newbie.. i have my xperia e3 dual have just blank and showing that a robot android was dead ����, then can we called it a brick / soft brick? this rom that u share is not the same rom that xperia e3 right? Soo i have found the rom (say that) and can i get this flashing tool with that i found? Help me if u have a time... Thanks

Yes your device is soft bricked, you can repair it. you have flashed files of Xperia C

Visit this, it is for Xperia E3 (D2203)
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B1oU02TyhZkAd0pKQ2dFem1NSGs&export=download

Reactions: ariobarzan7575

shashankdubey1

Dec 25, 2014
Flash stops at about 35% progress stating "Unstable Connection"

I followed steps as directed. Flash stops at about 35% progress stating "Unstable Connection". Can u help, please?

singhm_

Nov 26, 2015
strucked at sony logo, but cwm still wrkng but not flashing bcz cant mount system

i installed custom rom 4-5 month ago , all working fine but before 3 days , rom corrupt n aftr hanging n restart 2 3 times asking for format all,, i format n thn i tryagain to flash same rom ,, but now geting error like cant mount system, cant mount cache , recovery ,, cwm wrkng but installation aborted...
wmshua alway flash failed after 10 % 16.0.b.2.16
sony pc companion detecting but not shwng of update , also try like first slect repair option then connect xperia c but this also not working so cant updating device from sony pc companion also
try also on another pc but failed ...
but still geting green light when pressing vol down key n connecting xperia c to pc ..
is there any hope ??? or any other way ???
plzzz help n sugest something ?? in the end only one way sony center

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

i installed custom rom 4-5 month ago , all working fine but before 3 days , rom corrupt n aftr hanging n restart 2 3 times asking for format all,, i format n thn i tryagain to flash same rom ,, but now geting error like cant mount system, cant mount cache , recovery ,, cwm wrkng but installation aborted...
sony pc companion detecting but not shwng of update , also try like first slect repair option then connect xperia c but this also not working so cant updating device from sony pc companion also
but still geting green light when pressing vol down key n connecting xperia c to pc ..

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
itechnolearn.wordpress.com

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

You have formatted the System instead of Data which you should not have done. If PC Companion and Wmshua are not helping then I guess you have to contact Sony Service Centre.
For future remember, only format Cache, Dalvik Cache, and the option "wipe data/ factory reset" and DO NOT format any other thing.

Jan 15, 2016
Tehran
hi babo
I have this problem too but when i connect my xperia c to the pc there is no reaction in the pc by Different Os and the LED color is red always:(
sorry for may bad englisht

Hey gays no boby help me? I am a book please help me now when I connectining the cable to the pc only turn on the phone and show sony logo afew tims and turn off again and the Red light for some tims and again LCD be on an showing logo and → ∞

Is it possible to have no charged battery? How do I know the battery is charged or not?

santo_20

Jan 30, 2016
Problem with Xperia c

hi, please tell me how can i fix xperia c with only sony logo is on the screen and phone goes into boot loop, already tried with sony pc companion and wmshua the flash process fails. please help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATE

UPDATE

*Download wmshua
    *Download ftf file of 16.0.B.2.13 or ftf file of 16.0.B.2.16(preferred)
    (these files are specifically for Sony Xperia C C2305), If you have any other deivce, download their firmware files.
    *Install Sony PC Companion
    *Switch Off your mobile phone and get the Original USB Cable pf your device
    *Open Wmshua and then Connect your device to PC pressing the Volume Down Key
    *As Soon as connected Wmshua will install device drivers (taking about a minute), then go to "Flash" option and select the ftf file from there. And click on Start. It will take about 10 minutes or maybe more to flash the file. Wait Till It Completes.
    *Now your device is ready on 16.0.B.2.13 or 16.0.B.2.16 whichever you selected

You can also Visit This Link : CLICK HERE

(If you are having problem with the language of wmshua the go to C:\Program Files(X86)\完美刷机 then rename the folder "language" to "language_x" language will become English)
    This method is now outdated and Sony advises everyone to use "Sony PC Companion" instead of "Sony Update Services".
    But you CAN USE this method.
    UPDATE

*Download wmshua
    *Download ftf file of 16.0.B.2.13 or ftf file of 16.0.B.2.16
    *Install Sony PC Companion
    *Switch Off your mobile phone and get the Original USB Cable pf your device
    *Open Wmshua and then Connect your device to PC pressing the Volume Down Key
    *As Soon as connected Wmshua will install device drivers (taking about a minute), then go to "Flash" option and select the ftf file from there. And click on Start. It will take about 10 minutes or maybe more to flash the file. Wait Till It Completes.
    *Now your device is ready on 16.0.B.2.13 or 16.0.B.2.16 whichever you selected

(If you are having problem with the language of wmshua the go to C:\Program Files(X86)\完美刷机 then rename the folder "language" to "language_x" language will become English)

Thank you sir ... this method work without internet connection???
    i don't have active internet so i need to do that offline
    Hello, i have BRICKED my phone by installing some wrong recovery file and to UNBRICK it i need (SUS) SONY UPDATE SERVICE tool, the official lank is not available now on website. can you please share any third party link to download the tool ???

Use the above method if you have Soft Bricked your device

You can download from here :
    http://www.softpedia.com/get/Mobile-Phone-Tools/Sony-Ericsson/Update-Service.shtml