Sprint S5 on T-Mobile Network

Search This thread

krelvinaz

Feb 20, 2008
Mesa AZ
Son-in-law switched from Sprint to T-mobile last night. Apparently, he kept his same phone with just the SIM changed out.
Kinda curious what if any issues he might have using it on T-Mobile.

Chatting with him on hangouts, he said that he has yet to see LTE but he has been in the office all day and hasn't moved around much yet.

I know that he would not have WiFi calling as that would require a T-Mobile rom but, I couldn't find much info searching...

grncherry

Mar 14, 2011
Son-in-law switched from Sprint to T-mobile last night. Apparently, he kept his same phone with just the SIM changed out.

Chatting with him on hangouts, he said that he has yet to see LTE but he has been in the office all day and hasn't moved around much yet.

I know that he would not have WiFi calling as that would require a T-Mobile rom but, I couldn't find much info searching...

He will never get LTE with that phone,frequencies are not compatible.

Reactions: krelvinaz

kawaiichi

Dec 13, 2013
Sprint LTE use band 25, 26, and 41 where as Tmobile use LTE band 2, 4, and soon 12. Sprint phones have none of the LTE bands of other gsm carriers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

He will never get LTE with that phone,frequencies are not compatible.