New Headphones needed

Search This thread

lavier

Jan 6, 2011
Calicut
Xiaomi Pad 6
I i am a desire s user from india...... My stock headset is broken an i need to buy a new one.......

can some1 suggest me to links to purchase new headset online
i dont want all fancy an expensive one...... am a bit short on ma pocket money.....
just want a headset with not so bad effects

plz reply

{Sorry For my bad English}

pughie

Nov 26, 2011
Cardiff
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I use sennheiser cx300-II in ears, fantastic sound for a relatively cheap price, found them pretty durable too just be careful if choosing these and buying from eBay, a friend of mine got a fake pair with crap lifeless sound and woeful build quality.

samDJ

Apr 15, 2012
Koss PortaPro

I would suggest buying some koss porta pro's, I own these myself and they are amazing.
They aren't to expensive but they sound just as good as expensive ones.
And I can say that, beacause I also own a pair of 150€ denon headphones, and the sound of the koss is almost as good.
The best part about the koss partapro is that beautifull warm bass that they give you.
They are also very compact, so they can be stored very easily.
So if you're looking for some great headphones on the cheap buy the koss portapro's, and I assure you you wont regret it.

Vodka69er

Oct 20, 2011
You could get the regular fit senns for around Rs. 950 something. Although its in the lower end of the range(a little expensive than sony , phillips, etc counterparts - cmon its sennheiser!!!), its way better than the common generic types that most common people tend to buy. Think its mx 400 or something. The sound quality is pretty decent and also the bass is pretty good - as good as some of the in ear ones
Own one of these and got it from Trivandrum.

Also there are other similar builds of sennheiser ones , which you can easily buy it off from ebay

Last edited:

roli006

Apr 10, 2012
Augsburg
I use Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision! They have a clear and fantastic sound. Moreover the price-performance ratio is super!

jxy127

Aug 17, 2010
Thorsø
I build expo-displays for sennheiser and the things they come out with is amazing. Size and quality its smilpy some of the best i'v seen and tryed out.

johnrangoo

Feb 6, 2012
Sorry, recommended expensive ones. Klipsch s4 is good value headset..

Last edited:

lavier

Jan 6, 2011
Calicut
Xiaomi Pad 6
Ohk guyz thanks for your replys n help...... Nw am planning to buy senhaiser or beat or stock one.......

Sent from ICS with bad English..... Take that HTC!!!

horbatiuk88

Nov 3, 2013
I had same problem with my headphones too! I can give you few advice. 1) The cord should be flat. 2) The plug have to be with protection (like in htc E240) 3) Better if it has metal "shell". 4) read reviews as much as possible!)). I hope it will help:eek: