rden.april

Aug 14, 2013
Houston
Proud to present: bitmado.

Screenshot2013-12-13at953_zps7714bc53.jpg

tabletbitmado_zpsecdced86.jpg

bitmadotablet2_zpsde61a5e4.jpg

Bitmado lets you:
  • Experience an endless supply of amazing wallpapers as users continuously submit new images.
  • Create or follow community-powered wallpaper categories (which we call “mados”) and only receive wallpapers that interest you.
  • Never worry about battery life with our effortless, instantly streaming wallpapers.
  • Contribute to the bitmado community by submitting and voting on your favorite wallpapers.
  • Find a wallpaper you like? "Stick it" and keep it on your phone for as long as you'd like.
  • Thanks to bitmado’s patented technology, you’ll only see the very best wallpapers!

Any feedback is welcome, whether positive or negative. Help me deliver a better user experience.

See bitmado in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBwnHNOTs5o&feature=youtu.be

Download on Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitmado

rdenapril

Jul 25, 2013
Bird Wallpaper Category

Hey guys, here's a video promo for our birding wallpaper category: bit.ly/1aAYU6w Please check it out and tell me what you think.

Reactions: thekguy

Naveenyahoo

Jan 11, 2014
Ambala
Download on its way... Praying that this awesome app may not suck to much ram ;)

When i try to login from Facebook it got successfully login but after that it gives error that bitmado encountered error in login process :rolleyes:

SENT FROM MY XOLO A500S. I'M NEW HERE

Last edited:
Reactions: chefjayhawk
Dec 9, 2012
All I'm getting is "there was an error communicating with Bitmado severs, check connection", but my connection is working fine... (through WiFi). As a result I can't get wallpapers previews, nor a wallpaper, nor a list of mados.

Am I the only one experiencing this? Could it be server are too busy?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: chefjayhawk

zhart

Aug 20, 2012
Same story here.. It logs in with facebook, but it shows nothing on the "hot" page. Or on my home screen for that sake. :/ Nexus 4 btw.

Reactions: mono28aug

nbunn

Oct 1, 2009
I have a LG G2 and it's the same for me. Nothing appears other than a message saying there was an error communicating with the servers, to check my connection. The connection is fine of course.

Reactions: luriert

luriert

May 24, 2011
New York City
I have a LG G2 and it's the same for me. Nothing appears other than a message saying there was an error communicating with the servers, to check my connection. The connection is fine of course.

Having the same issue. A wallpaper did show up eventually on my screen, but I can't explore anything within the app or login. Connection is fine as well.

addictivepixels

Dec 4, 2006
Charlotte
Same as the previous few poster, unable to communicate with servers.

1. Reinstalled App: Issue persists
  2. Cleared app cache and data: Issue persists
  3. Tried logging in with Google+: Issue persists
  4. Tried logging in with Facebook: Issue persists
  5. Tried browsing image repositories: Issue persists

Hmd74

Sep 8, 2012
Hi
Can you give me an APK Download link for the latest version?
I don't have access to Play Store :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Proud to present: bitmado.

Screenshot2013-12-13at953_zps7714bc53.jpg

tabletbitmado_zpsecdced86.jpg

bitmadotablet2_zpsde61a5e4.jpg

Bitmado lets you:
    • Experience an endless supply of amazing wallpapers as users continuously submit new images.
    • Create or follow community-powered wallpaper categories (which we call “mados”) and only receive wallpapers that interest you.
    • Never worry about battery life with our effortless, instantly streaming wallpapers.
    • Contribute to the bitmado community by submitting and voting on your favorite wallpapers.
    • Find a wallpaper you like? "Stick it" and keep it on your phone for as long as you'd like.
    • Thanks to bitmado’s patented technology, you’ll only see the very best wallpapers!

Any feedback is welcome, whether positive or negative. Help me deliver a better user experience.

See bitmado in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBwnHNOTs5o&feature=youtu.be

Download on Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitmado
    Bird Wallpaper Category

Hey guys, here's a video promo for our birding wallpaper category: bit.ly/1aAYU6w Please check it out and tell me what you think.
    Can you provide the APK download, please? I'm at work and Play Store doesn't works here...
    Can you provide the APK download, please? I'm at work and Play Store doesn't works here...

I hope OP does not mind.
    Attached v2.4.2
    Download on its way... Praying that this awesome app may not suck to much ram ;)

When i try to login from Facebook it got successfully login but after that it gives error that bitmado encountered error in login process :rolleyes:

SENT FROM MY XOLO A500S. I'M NEW HERE