Which Recovery?

Search This thread

doubledragon5

Jun 29, 2011
Lewisville, Tx
Ok, now that I finally decided to root my Note 3, I have a few simple questions. 1) Which is the preferred recovery to use? Philz or TWRP? 2) What is Samsung and Sprints official position on rooted phones? I have heard some say they do not really care. But they may choose or not choose to service your phone is you run into issues, and need to have warranty service..

tonyevo52

Feb 1, 2013
Ok, now that I finally decided to root my Note 3, I have a few simple questions. 1) Which is the preferred recovery to use? Philz or TWRP? 2) What is Samsung and Sprints official position on rooted phones? I have heard some say they do not really care. But they may choose or not choose to service your phone is you run into issues, and need to have warranty service..

Twrp.....

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: doubledragon5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Twrp is good. Usually sprint doesn't care. When I take my phones in, I usually return the phone to stock unrooted.

Twrp.....

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk