[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 4.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kaluoshi

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2011
South Italy
BB, I've tried but I can't find g+ mirrors section.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

in the community under the image on the left, scroll the view down you'll find sections. See the highlighted one

Paranoid ... wait for it ... Android

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373822752816.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373822752816.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 333

stfudude

Aug 17, 2010
Egypt
Whenever PA is updated to latest version, does that mean the source will be updated too? I'm learning to build PA from source. I would like to install a lite version of PA (stripped down to just things that I want). IMO normal PA is just too demanding for a Nexus 7..

afoongwl215

Jan 13, 2008
I'm having problem with Bluetooth.

The range of the bluetooth connection seems to be dramatically reduced. when i leave my tablet below my waist, the bluetooth audio begins to stutter and even lose connection frequently.

In 3.65, bluetooth work perfectly even if my device is halfway across my room.

Revert to 3.65 seems to solve my problem. Any fix for 3.67?

robitx

Dec 3, 2012
Halo functionality

Hi, I have a question about Halo...

Let's say I'll open some app in "halo window" and I'll do something in it (open book in EbookDroid, send a ssh command in Terminal IDE etc.).

Then if I want to close halo and return to background app, I have to tap multiple times in order to close halo window, because single tap outside halo window works as back command for app in halo window (it will close book and return me to bookshelf and finaly next tap close whole halo window).

This is very annoying feature, it should be an optional setting for people who want to close whole halo window with single tap no matter where I'm located in structure of app opened in halo.

PS: I hope it's not too confusing description :)

FReaKRaNT

Oct 28, 2012
Toronto
for me too GPS not working with some applications most of them told that GPS is off

BB, can you explain the blacklist thing please?

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

GPS is working for me. Works fine in ingress. Am having Bluetooth issue though.

That is truly weird. I tried BT on the way home from work today and it worked flawlessly. But GPS broken.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

morpheo1321

Jan 30, 2008
BB, can you explain the blacklist thing please?

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

That is truly weird. I tried BT on the way home from work today and it worked flawlessly. But GPS broken.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

Gps broken for me too.Went back to 3.65

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

A

AndyM3

Can confirm, GPS not working on 3.67 with stock kernel. Compass also seems to be somewhat broken, at least in Google Maps (heading is off by 45-90 degrees), but that might just be my device.

Also, my Bluetooth keyboard times out way too fast (one minute or so), and long-pressing notifications doesn't work properly. I think that's all... do you guys have a public bug tracker?

Other than that (and the lack of a few things I'm used to, like the customizable navbar ring), Paranoid has been awesome so far. Thank you!

aaronpoweruser

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 19, 2007
earth
Is anybody having problems,s with GPS not on even though you know it is on?

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

Whenever PA is updated to latest version, does that mean the source will be updated too? I'm learning to build PA from source. I would like to install a lite version of PA (stripped down to just things that I want). IMO normal PA is just too demanding for a Nexus 7..

the source is normally updated before the build is.

Hi, I have a question about Halo...

Let's say I'll open some app in "halo window" and I'll do something in it (open book in EbookDroid, send a ssh command in Terminal IDE etc.).

Then if I want to close halo and return to background app, I have to tap multiple times in order to close halo window, because single tap outside halo window works as back command for app in halo window (it will close book and return me to bookshelf and finaly next tap close whole halo window).

This is very annoying feature, it should be an optional setting for people who want to close whole halo window with single tap no matter where I'm located in structure of app opened in halo.

PS: I hope it's not too confusing description :)

this has been fixed.

Can confirm, GPS not working on 3.67 with stock kernel. Compass also seems to be somewhat broken, at least in Google Maps (heading is off by 45-90 degrees), but that might just be my device.

Also, my Bluetooth keyboard times out way too fast (one minute or so), and long-pressing notifications doesn't work properly. I think that's all... do you guys have a public bug tracker?

Other than that (and the lack of a few things I'm used to, like the customizable navbar ring), Paranoid has been awesome so far. Thank you!

bug tracker is colormeparanoid.com

ill look into the gps/bluetooth issues later tongight

afoongwl215

Jan 13, 2008
Compass also seems to be somewhat broken, at least in Google Maps (heading is off by 45-90 degrees), but that might just be my device.

The compass problem seems to appear in all my devices which is running all kinds of rom i.e. stock s3, paranoid s3, nexus stock, nexus paranoid. It always corrects itself after a while.

I might be wrong but it may be due to you holding your device vertically. Try rotating your device flat on the table vs straight 90 degree standing up. The standing up compass would not work as accurately as the flat one. At least that`s what i notice for my s3 and nexus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts