[Port]MIUI2.3.7 by Minyue[colse]

Search This thread

taitai9616

Jun 16, 2011
guangzhou
plz look this link,fundoozzz work on it.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1569076

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

Last edited:

RockR172

Jun 12, 2011
Minyue ported using PatchROM??
Can you post the link to original thread?? :)

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-3

sweetbinodray

Apr 18, 2009
kolkata
Great Dude. I really appreciate people like you are really want to contribute. Mee to help you to get it on right track.

I can't see it closely but as fundoozz is downloading I can give feedbacks to you to continue your work with great passion.

williamcharles

Jan 27, 2011
Mumbai
Minyue said:
MIUI2.3.7 by Minyue-the best 2.3.7 MIUI for P500
Based on CM RC1.
MIUI PHONE
MIUI setting
MIUIcamera,explorer,music player,sound recorder,chargebar,FM,etc.
Themes work ,but you need create a new folder named \"theme\"in /data/system before.

Looks perfect. Just need translation. Minyue has stopped working on this rom...i guess..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downloading..... but getting speed @8kbps
    If i find it good, i will translate it.... :D
    Translation Done!!! :D
    Update will be by late evening.... Do u want this to be in the new thread as battery will not be included in beta #3a next update also if it gets based on 26th March Update

Default cm browser works...whatsapp and other apps not showing in market are now compatible...
    First Impression:-
    Its based on Wuhu Allens's c8650 build update 26 March and CM7 RC1

Plus Points :-

Battery Icon in status bar
    Sms themes (that is included in Wuhu Allen's Update Itself)

Negative:- Same as Beta 3a i.e. lags in settings and accelerometer

It needs some translation too....

As it has battery icon i will be translating it and provide you with with ROM if possible today otherwise by tomorrow.. :D
    80lYw.png
    cUO4B.jpg

ES9zE.jpg
    PtK8f.jpg

HA5sS.jpg
    c5lkq.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

I need confirmation.... Anyone else who has flashed this ROM and having battery abt 50-60%, does battery icon actually show it as 50-60% or does it show full coz i m having 92% battery and its showing full....

If its just showing full battery at all battery levels then the guy who made this ROM just gone oversmart & changed the battery% in system UI to always draw the 100% battery icon as that was the only % at which battery was visible.... LAME IDEA...

Confirm plz....

I have posted the screenshots. I have 68% battery and it does not show full as on battery bar.