Help converting GPE to Sense Dev Edition?

Search This thread

metaphz

Jan 9, 2014
Minnesota
My HTC One M8 originally came with FW ver 1.12.1540. My CID was BS_US001 aka HTC One M8 SIM Unlocked model.

I did a full conversion to GPE via RUU. I still have SuperCID set. I'd like to get back to *US* Developer Edition or SIM Unlocked OFFICIAL firmware. I can only find Firmware updates for US variant or European 540 firmwares.

Is there anywhere that has a RUU for Developer or SIM unlocked, or a FW I can flash to restore Sense from full GPE edition?

I am really stressing Dev or SIM unlocked FW as I don't want to mess with European FW giving me issues with my small local carrier.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks :)

EternalAndroid

Dec 18, 2012
Denver
That's a backup, I can't use a nandroid backup to restore Sense from a full GPE conversation. The partition tables are different.

Be sure to read a little more carefully next time.
Well actually no I take that back, sense there's no RUU yet what you do is convert back to sense using this thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2733523, then download the stock developer nandroid in my previous link then restore using Philz CWM. So I actually did read I know what I'm talking about.