[ROM] Pure White [6.0.1] [M4B30Z] [Odex] [28/01/2018]

Search This thread

MKh979

Apr 30, 2014
I have try all...... I don't have my sd card anymore..... :( and I can't copy nothing inside of it!

miseusegau

Sep 20, 2012
savona
I have try all...... I don't have my sd card anymore..... :( and I can't copy nothing inside of it!

Do not really know how to help... friend we tested the rom for days without encountering problems ... I am convinced that is something happened during cleaning with TWRP:confused:

@cobra698... thanks for info, I prepare a fix as soon as possible, surely there is a lack of lib file or an error in the framework ... for the rest of you looks like the rom?

Last edited:
Reactions: abalam and cobra698

cobra698

Jul 5, 2014
italia trento
Do not really know how to help... friend we tested the rom for days without encountering problems ... I am convinced that is something happened during cleaning with TWRP:confused:

@cobra698... thanks for info, I prepare a fix as soon as possible, surely there is a lack of lib file or an error in the framework ... for the rest of you looks like the rom?

Reactions: miseusegau

MKh979

Apr 30, 2014

I have see now that all sd files are presents, searching in recovery mode I have one folder called 0 (storage card/0) and inside of it I have find all my files!!!! I think it's a permissions problems?!?!? But when I boot the N5 I can't see nothing it with a root explorer and I can't do nothing like photos or copy files from PC to N5...... It's very strange!!!

miseusegau

Sep 20, 2012
savona
I have see now that all sd files are presents, searching in recovery mode I have one folder called 0 (storage card/0) and inside of it I have find all my files!!!! I think it's a permissions problems?!?!? But when I boot the N5 I can't see nothing it with a root explorer and I can't do nothing like photos or copy files from PC to N5...... It's very strange!!!

Check that there is a new folder "0" may have messed up the transition from one situation to another build ... check everywhere

vergilbt

Sep 14, 2010
hi, can't receive root..what's wrong? Installed rom, supersu again and again...can't get root...anyone else to?

TheDarkLegend

Jun 7, 2013
2 bugs i found both of them is about the camera

1 - when i slide to the camera from the lockscreen i get FC but i can open it from the launcher

2- turning on HDR on camera FC

hope you fix it soon :)

miseusegau

Sep 20, 2012
savona
hi, can't receive root..what's wrong? Installed rom, supersu again and again...can't get root...anyone else to?

Strange, try searching for another version of superSU, 2:01

2 bugs i found both of them is about the camera

1 - when i slide to the camera from the lockscreen i get FC but i can open it from the launcher

2- turning on HDR on camera FC

hope you fix it soon :)

Now working on the new build and try to fix these bugs;)

miseusegau

Sep 20, 2012
savona
sorry, my fault. didn't install the correct titanium version (the test version for L)... after solving these mistake I got root :) :)

Well...:)

Ps... respect to hdr and swipe camera from the lockscreen, it looks like a bug in the preview L is not fully compatible with the latest version GoogleCamera, not missing any files, but continues to give fc. . work to resolve;)

Meanwhile I'm already working on new build, I try to finish it this weekend...:D

Added download mirror in Op;)

Last edited:
Reactions: vergilbt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    image_Q1OXc.jpg

>>The Pure White rom is based on the lates factory image google with many internal changes for better user experience...the prerogatives: speed, stability, sound, lightness and battery life !!!

>>I and Xda we are not responsible for any malfunction, loss of data or brick of terminal, save your important data on your PC....proceed only if you know exactly what you're doing!!!

>>Pure White Rom facebook official page

>>FEATURES 28/01/2018 :

>Base Factory Image Google M4B30Z 6.0.1

>Layers fully supported

>Odex

>Stock kernel M4B30Z

>Audio enhancements

>Pixel Softkey

>Used daily~super stable

>General improvements

>Aosp browser

>Aosp calendar

>Aosp Mms

>Pixel Oreo launcher with weather

>Pixel graphics Settings & SystemUI

>Google now

>Google Camera

>Gallery Aosp

>Google keyboard

>Stardust music

>Email aosp

>Calendar sync

>Omni calendar widget

>Stk sim

>Nandroid backup is always recommended and save important data on your PC!!!

>>TWRP/CWM INSTALLATION:

1) Full wipe

2) Flash rom

3) Reboot system

**GAPPS INSIDE !!!

** Be patient the boot requiring five minutes!

>DOWNLOAD 28/01/2018:

>>Pure White™

>>OPTIONAL:

>SuperSU

>Xposed MM

>GravityBox MM

>>DONATIONS:

>Buy me a beer to contribute to the development of this rom

SPECIAL THANKS

@Nexus5
    @sykopompos
    @GeyerA
    @eng.stk
    @kezn715
    @BaNkS
    @omnirom
    @google
    @Slimrom
    @CyanogenMod
    @aosp
    @Chainfire
    @xda

The passion

If you like my work leave a thanks...it's free.
    If you needed...?
    Build LRX21T under construction..yeah?
    New Pure White LRX13C is out..download, changelog & screens in op...good flash at all...do not forget the thanks??