Quality feel (use of materials)

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Rate this thread to express how you think the OnePlus 7 Pro feels in terms of quality. A higher rating indicates that it feels premium and high-quality (attention to detail is high, manufacturing defects don't exist, etc).

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

eXelero

Apr 17, 2009
Bucharest
paint peeling off next to volume rocker

I've ordered my OP7Pro on the Community Drop day. Used it with a case from day one. Still, on both sides of the volume rocker the paint (Mirror Gray) peeled off.
Immediately notified the vendor's customer support. They didn't take it really seriously from the start. Needed to follow-up 3 times until they officially answered me. Unfortunately, the response was negative, saying that the peeling off of the paint is not covered by warranty. So, if I want, they can repair it, but I will have to pay the costs.

So, I'm pretty much disappointed by this, since OP is selling this device as a premium one, and this paint peeling off never happened to me before, not even with less premium devices. Also, completely disappointed by how OPS's customer service works and, of course, by their final feedback. Probably my last OP device.

techlogik

Aug 23, 2006
Really good overall....but it is HEAVY! I had 6T. The weight is very noticeable. Even in my pocket it is a bit annoying.

Thicker, heavier than the 6T. Can't compare to the 7T...but can imagine that is even lighter than this thing.

Overall build and quality is up there with the best.

Bxperiaz3

May 19, 2015
I've ordered my OP7Pro on the Community Drop day. Used it with a case from day one. Still, on both sides of the volume rocker the paint (Mirror Gray) peeled off.
Immediately notified the vendor's customer support. They didn't take it really seriously from the start. Needed to follow-up 3 times until they officially answered me. Unfortunately, the response was negative, saying that the peeling off of the paint is not covered by warranty. So, if I want, they can repair it, but I will have to pay the costs.

So, I'm pretty much disappointed by this, since OP is selling this device as a premium one, and this paint peeling off never happened to me before, not even with less premium devices. Also, completely disappointed by how OPS's customer service works and, of course, by their final feedback. Probably my last OP device.

Hey, bit late to the party on this one but where did you get your case? Any photos or link to it?