Red S Pen

Search This thread

romerovallin

Apr 2, 2010
Maryland
I'm right there with you. That would be awesome an awesome combination. The blue one is nice, don't get me wrong but, the shade of Red Samsung used is awesome. I wish the Note 10+ came in Red too. That would be pretty slick.

nycinsane01

Nov 27, 2016
Yeah I would like that too but the blue is good enough for now . There is a red plus overseas I am sure soon will be able to order a red one

Samzebian

May 22, 2010
Westfield
I spent way too much time browsing different international samsung sites to try to find one that I could see replacement s-pens on to try to get a red one.

I confirmed from MKBHD's video on the Note 10 that the Note 10 and 10+ S-pens are the same size, so a regular note 10 s-pen in red will fit a 10+.

Now to find someone offering the red one...

xile6

Dec 2, 2008
Dallas
I spent way too much time browsing different international samsung sites to try to find one that I could see replacement s-pens on to try to get a red one.

I confirmed from MKBHD's video on the Note 10 that the Note 10 and 10+ S-pens are the same size, so a regular note 10 s-pen in red will fit a 10+.

You have a check with samsung?
Normally you can ask support and they can give you the part number and you can order it.

Back in the note 3 days i had a limited edition back panel. Was a shinny blue color. Was only made over seas. But found the part number and had it ship from an overseas shop

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

So a little digging.
The part numbers are

EJ-PN970B*EGUS
Where * is the color of the phone.
I.e. S for sliver and the blue pen sliver tip
B For black etc...

So the red or pink one should be R or P.
But searching for that part number doesnt show anything.
Quick chat with samsungs says its not available yet. So i would wait maybe a month or so for it to pop up as a replacement.

And the phone model number is SM-N970FZRD.

Hope get your replacement

Oct 15, 2007
Omaha
I need a replacement s-pen in any color and can't seem to find one for sale online. I'd prefer the same blue color it came with but any color would do.

oneandroidnut

Jun 5, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Reactions: parusia

Oct 15, 2007
Omaha
On samsungs website it just directs me to search on a map for a local retailer and there are none near me. The ebay link below says the seller is away and there will be a delay in processing the order. The only place I see one is amazon, but the regular priced ones are not in stock and there are ones for $40 in stock only.

you do know it's on samsung's website right??

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

This seller has a red one

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Or...362756&hash=item469b0a934b:g:txAAAOSwFRpdfCIp

oneandroidnut

Jun 5, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
On samsungs website it just directs me to search on a map for a local retailer and there are none near me. The ebay link below says the seller is away and there will be a delay in processing the order. The only place I see one is amazon, but the regular priced ones are not in stock and there are ones for $40 in stock only.

I mean the seller is off for 4 more days how urgent do you need a colored spen? I bought a spare from Samsung just to have in case I ever damage or lose mine

Got mine on Amazon too

Attachments

• 20191022_171523.jpg
    20191022_171523.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 260
I think im going to pick up another also. I wouldn't mind a blue with my aura. Either that or an all silver...

They have white, black, blue, blue with the silver top, red, and pink

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Looks interesting, I do not like the blue one my aura glow came with, I would like a black one...

They have a black one

Reactions: vincentallen2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07V9ZJGPC?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Got mine from Amazon... Looks great and works perfectly with black note
    Am I the only one that wants a red S Pen with aura glow note? Wish I could order one from Samsung.

You have a check with samsung?
    Normally you can ask support and they can give you the part number and you can order it.

Back in the note 3 days i had a limited edition back panel. Was a shinny blue color. Was only made over seas. But found the part number and had it ship from an overseas shop

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

So a little digging.
    The part numbers are

EJ-PN970B*EGUS
    Where * is the color of the phone.
    I.e. S for sliver and the blue pen sliver tip
    B For black etc...

So the red or pink one should be R or P.
    But searching for that part number doesnt show anything.
    Quick chat with samsungs says its not available yet. So i would wait maybe a month or so for it to pop up as a replacement.

And the phone model number is SM-N970FZRD.

Hope get your replacement
    i saw the red at some stores near me, imagine it with a black phone of mine, it spells Ferrari
    I'm right there with you. That would be awesome an awesome combination. The blue one is nice, don't get me wrong but, the shade of Red Samsung used is awesome. I wish the Note 10+ came in Red too. That would be pretty slick.