[CLOSED] GBWhatsApp official post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

comsite

Apr 15, 2012
Unfortunately it still doesn't work

Go to folder whatsapp(yo,fm whatever name) >databases.
Check the files there send screenshot or names of files. If there are files then you have correct folder name of whatsapp accordingly also keep in mind 2 things
1. You must have correct fm package there are 3 packages .. one if fm second is whatapp third is gbwhatsapp, rename folder accordingly.
2. YOU MUST NEVER TRY to restore chats before activating. You must restore AFTER activating.

Reactions: TheLostOne

L.F.B.

Feb 29, 2012
this remane foldet yowhatsapp to fmwhatsapp is not working!

and wen I install back yowhatsapp all work to restore!

so this name fmwhatsapp is wrong! All my backups are fine!

any solution?

edit. Found it!

there are 2 files for download!
1. fouad.whsats8.05...apk
2. FMWA8.05...apk

thats why the backup folder rename problem? maybe?

Last edited:

comsite

Apr 15, 2012
where can I find the latest version of GBWhatsApp?

There is none. Gbwhatsapp Development stopped.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

this remane foldet yowhatsapp to fmwhatsapp is not working!

and wen I install back yowhatsapp all work to restore!

so this name fmwhatsapp is wrong! All my backups are fine!

any solution?

edit. Found it!

there are 2 files for download!
1. fouad.whsats8.05...apk
2. FMWA8.05...apk

thats why the backup folder rename problem? maybe?
It wont work just renaming wont work. You have to match downloaded apk with folder name.
1.If you downloaded fouad.whatsapp.apk then rename yowhatsapp or fm whatsapp to simple whatsapp.
2. If you downloaded FMWA8.05.apk then fmwhatsapp will work with it.

Hope that helps and works for you.

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

BTW to all who are using modded WhatsApp apk like whatsapp plus or fm or og and lot others, If gbwhatsapp has been stopped and yo also isnt going to upgrade it. I wont be using modded apks as their base is quite old and getting banned is easy. Rather use other reliable options for modding whatsapp.

Reactions: L.F.B.

comsite

Apr 15, 2012
Do you ar anyone has a reliable source to download it?

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Anyone any reliable source to download it?

Google fouadMods the first search result is the official main site's name.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Also use my instructions and read carefully in previous page of this thread how to convert from gb or yo to fouad whatsapp.

Reactions: sisqoboy

sisqoboy

Apr 28, 2012
Installed Fouad and I'm super annoyed by the ongoing toast messages someones coming online. Can I somehow deactivate that? Also I can't use the regular whatsapp anymore since it won't start at all. Is there a readme for Fouad anywhere?!
Same issue. Have u found the way to disable it?

hubono

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191111-011921.jpg
    Screenshot_20191111-011921.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 761

saoudien07

Apr 27, 2016
Stay away from any GBWhatsApp that come out in last few month!!! Simple as that!!! Why?? Simply because GBwhatsApp have been stopped by its dev so any "GBwhatsApp" that you will find around are SUSPICIOUS!!! As they are not developed by atnfas_hoak (GBwhatsApp dev)!
So personaly I stay away.
Alternative is to use Fouad version! Here some rules:
Download from its site, not from some apk site, since u dont know what crap they added to it ( I tryed once with the same apk, and the MD-5 did not mach, so the apk have been modified!!)
I have been using Fouad Mods from when GB stopped, and never got any issue, Ban or crach or any...
And most WhatsApp Mod that you will find use Fouad Mod as Base, so why not simply use Fouad?? And if you like looks of others Mod, ba Fouad version is customable!! And there is also theme ready, so sure you will find something that suits your test...
http://fouadmods.com/fouad-whatsapp/

Last edited:
Reactions: J-Gian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Important Announcement

GBWhatsApp shuts down.
    As everyone knows, GBTeam has totally stopped the development.
    So if any other developer will edit and release the mod please don't mention GBTeam name in that mod.
    It was a great time with all you guys.
    Sorry for the Inconvenience, hence we have closed our website, social account and mods
    There will be no further development by us

And please don't trust in other developer like Sam mod and official plus that say that they updated the base, because they don't even have the source code of GB, so pay attention to these thieves.

A good alternative is FMWhatsApp
    That's all

Team
    GBMods
    its developer who modded the app; who keep incessantly prompting to subscribe the "sam's channel" its super annoying.
    Is there any other modded apk out there? is it end of gbwhatsapp?
    use YoWhatsApp way better without all the bull shi@ : https://yousefalbasha.com/wa/yowa/
    Can you share plus version?

Enviado desde mi Samsung S8

Translate it with Google Translate ...

https://www.modgb.com/?p=12

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Seems interesting - on the side is written NoBan feature - is that true ?

Cheers

Rhonin

All of them claim No Ban ...
    The latest OFFICIAL version is 6.95, not 7 ... that's from the Telegram group

As before, no bans on 4 phones ...
    Our official website is gbmods.co
    Not these ****ty website that want money or change the credits,
    The official version is 6.65 guys

GBTeam