[APP] [2.2+] Deep Sleep Battery Saver (Ver 4.0.838)

Search This thread

Ghost1607

May 24, 2013
Buyed Pro Version over Free App

Hey Guys,

I unlocked the PRO features over the free app, yet i can't download the paid app in the Play-Store; I would've to pay again...
What to do?

orky87

Jan 3, 2011
OP,

Could you please add a Black/White theme switch to your app's interface it's the only thing that's missing!

sbcrumb

Apr 17, 2010
Ohio
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
The apps works well, but the Tasker Plugin doesn't.

On every profil change the BS Plugin doesn't runs to active or deactivate.

reinstall the app doesn't solve the problem.

Have anyone an idea?

I too can't get the tasker plugin to work unless I run it manually in tasker. I have it setup to disable when connected to BT in my car and WiFi at my house and to turn back on when it disconnects from BT and WiFi at home and it either doesn't turn off or won't turn back on. If I do into tasker and Run it then it will work.

Tempott

Aug 24, 2010
I've got the pro version on my Note 3. The only profile setting that put's the phone into deep sleep is the Slumberer profile. Every other profile, including Custom profile setting, does not put the phone into deep sleep. I can confirm this with better battery stats. The only time better battery stats shows the phone going into deep sleep is when I use the Slumberer profile setting. I've tried the exposed module as well and it's the same thing, not including the Custom setting as it's only the Pro that has that. Only the Slumberer mode puts the phone in deep sleep. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem.

Also, regardless of the profile setting I use, Is there a way to let certain apps still access data. I want to have the phone set to the strong setting, and let WhatsApp and BBM still access the internet the whole time. Is this possible to do?

Last edited:

cimston

Jun 26, 2011
Belgrade

Hi i have small problem,ds wont disable date when screen is off..He disable wifi but wont do it for data..How to fix?

therenegadenail

Jan 21, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21
so i purchased the appstore version of this app, the pro version, and now i would rather have the xposed version over the app version, do i really have to rebuy it for pro? or am i missing something here?

asdfasdfvful

Apr 21, 2013
Montreal
allanwang.ca
Just stumbled across this app and I have one question

If email apps are not whitelisted, will they be killed? I'd assume they aren't since they can still sync mail during the time the phone is awakened again. If this is the case, which apps do get killed? And will the apps be resumed after unlocking the phone again?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Facuu

Jun 13, 2011
Buenos Aires
what this app does is killing apps so phone can sleep? that's basically what it does? So no push notifications at all, because if you kill google play services you won't receive any notifications even if you have the app on whitelist
and if you have google play services on whiteliste and gcm apps on whitelist
what are you killing then? heartbeats will wake the phone

I don't understand the app , can anyone explain?

cornelito

Dec 12, 2012
Purchased Pro version a while ago via Xposed and when flashed new ROM it appears that i need to pay for it again ???

Sent an email to Dev over week ago and no answer.

This is a joke

Reactions: cbomb101

puredp1

Apr 29, 2014
so i purchased the appstore version of this app, the pro version, and now i would rather have the xposed version over the app version, do i really have to rebuy it for pro? or am i missing something here?
I have the same query. I purchased the app store version but I see this the exposed version has active the custom profile too so what's the point? Also isn't better to run the app with exposed framework rather as a app from the play store? I am really confused[emoji15] [emoji30]

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

what this app does is killing apps so phone can sleep? that's basically what it does? So no push notifications at all, because if you kill google play services you won't receive any notifications even if you have the app on whitelist
and if you have google play services on whiteliste and gcm apps on whitelist
what are you killing then? heartbeats will wake the phone

I don't understand the app , can anyone explain?
This app basically deactivates WiFi and mobile data and other services when screen off and wakes up at periods that you chose and activates them for periods that you chose also. It does more than that and you have to try it to see how good it is. There is no other app like it.

MIMB

Oct 27, 2012
"WiFi stays ON during deep sleep" issue

i've installed this app few days ago and it's really great to put my phone into deep sleep
but i notice something strange when i use wifi as my connection and let my phone goes into deep sleep. i checked in battery stats, and found that, even though my phone is in deep sleep, wifi is still on..
then i go through wifi advanced settings and change "keep wifi on during sleep" setting into "never". and still, wifi still on during deep sleep
what makes me confused is the app says that it'll turn off the wifi while deep sleep and my wifi is turned off (then it'll be on again after i unlocked the screen), but in battery stats it's shown that wifi stays on all the time, tried different battery stats monitor and showed me the same fact, wifi is still on during deep sleep. it will only shown off in battery stats if i manually turn wifi off by myself

i'm using CM11, Android 4.4.2 by the way. is there anyone facing the same issue with wifi and this app?

iparout

Nov 3, 2011
Just installed the Pro version of the app.

Works great, however I have the wifi problem also described here, but no solution has been given.

When I turn the screen on and the tablet wakes up from deep sleep mode, the wifi (although open) doesn't automatically connect to available network as it used to do before installing the program. If I click on the wifi icon and go into the wifi settings, then the tablet connects to the network within a few seconds without the need to do anything else.

Why is that happening ? Can it be fixed ?

I have onda v975m running Android 4.4.2

Thanks a lot in advance for any help.

txoof

Feb 28, 2011
I bought the "pro" version through an in-app purchase and now many of the "pro" features do not work after an update. What's going on here? Is this an error, or a play for more money?

I've sent several emails but I haven't heard anything back nor are there any updates the web page. This is a bit lame.

Zordak7

Mar 23, 2014
El Quisco
Please help

Why do i get so many wakelocks? If i put every 15min for 1 min, i shouldnt expect more than 4 per hour right?

+1
Actually the weird thing is the number of wakeups (alarms, in BatteryBetterStats)
1) I can get like a hundred in a day, is it normal?

I use the pro version (the Xposed 3.3 version), on a Galaxy S3, ROM CyanogenMod 10.2.0, Googy-Max Kernel 1.8.0

And have some other questions:

2) I have that problem whit wifi. If it's selected (in the custom profile), once the phone is awaked, wifi doesn't turn back on, and even, can't be manually turned on. I have to turn the airplane mode on and off, and then wifi gets activated without press any other button. Can wifi be normally and fully controlled by this app?

3) It seems like data doesn't turn off when the screen turn off, whenever I turn on the screen data is activated, so it's working all the time.
(also, off topic... Does having data activated consume battery, while I'm conected to a wifi network? With the wifi problem, when the phone awakes, having data on helps to get the notifications, but I have that doubt).

Thank you for considering my question

puredp1

Apr 29, 2014
+1
Actually the weird thing is the number of wakeups (alarms, in BatteryBetterStats)
1) I can get like a hundred in a day, is it normal?

I use the pro version (the Xposed 3.3 version), on a Galaxy S3, ROM CyanogenMod 10.2.0, Googy-Max Kernel 1.8.0

And have some other questions:

2) I have that problem whit wifi. If it's selected (in the custom profile), once the phone is awaked, wifi doesn't turn back on, and even, can't be manually turned on. I have to turn the airplane mode on and off, and then wifi gets activated without press any other button. Can wifi be normally and fully controlled by this app?

3) It seems like data doesn't turn off when the screen turn off, whenever I turn on the screen data is activated, so it's working all the time.
(also, off topic... Does having data activated consume battery, while I'm conected to a wifi network? With the wifi problem, when the phone awakes, having data on helps to get the notifications, but I have that doubt).

Thank you for considering my question
I am not sure but I have non of the problems mention here and I thing it's because maybe you have a custom Rom. I am on stock Rom.

Reactions: Zordak7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How Deep sleep Battery Saver works

ATTENTION: As many of you have the issue of WiFi does not come back, we changed default User Present as uncheck. This may make Wifi/data turn on when screen on, but not unlock.

Deepsleep battery saver constantly puts the device to deepsleep mode while screen off. During deepsleep mode, Wifi, 3G are turned off, background apps are stopped. Therefore, most apps are not working, including Facebook, Google Service, etc,. It then constantly wakes up in order to download email, sync Facebook status, etc, which is defined by deepsleep frequency and woke up duration

By constantly put device into deepsleep mode, we will save battery life due to no Internet connection, and therefore most of network-based apps, such as Facebook, Gmail will not work.

Caution: during deepsleep mode on, this app may disrupt your normal activities, such as your email notification comes with larger delay.
    In advanced mode, you can customize more parameters, including day/night settings, active period, screen timeout, sync strategy, ignored apps, etc,.

guide.jpg

How to work Deepsleep Battery Saver

There are 5 pre-defined profiles: Gentle, Balance, Strong, Aggressive, Slumberer. They varies on frequency, duration and other settings. The former is less disruptive, but save less battery and vise versa. These 5 profiles are read-only and you can not change it. If you need more twist on app's settings, Select custom profile and modify them

Profile settings
    • A profile is divided into 2 period: weekday vs weekend
    • For each period, a profile includes following parameters
      • Frequency: The device is turned on deepsleep mode at a selected frequency
      • Duration: The device is woke up after for a selected duration after a each frequency cycle
      • Wileless & Network: Control radio setting during deepsleep on
      • Sync: Control sync strategy and sync account
      • Apps: Select apps that will be stopped during deepsleep on
      • CPU: Process twist - root only
      • Night period: During this period, device is always in deepsleep mode

Notice: If your setting (ex. Wifi) is off, Deepsleep Battery Saver does not control it during deepsleep mode on

General settings
    These settings apply on all profiles
    • Screen off delay: a short delay before deepsleep start. This option is used to avoid quick screen toggle.
    • Whitelist: Apps are always ignored when deepsleep on, such as online music player
    • Ingored recent apps: ignore recent launched apps
    • Use APN settings: twist 3G/4G/mobile data toggler
    • Check background data: If selected, it will ignore deepsleep mode if traffic is above a defined threshold
    • Traffic threshold & Traffic sampling frequency: sample traffic and compare to a defined threshold

Minimalism
    • By default, the app come with pre-configuration that can work well on most devices. Just toggle a enable/disable button to start/stop it.
    • "Custom" profile allows you to customize all parameters in order to fix with your special requirements.

Languages
    ☆ English
    ☆ Français
    ☆ Tiếng Việt
    ☆ català
    ☆ Deutsch
    ☆ español
    ☆ português
    ☆ 繁體字
    ☆ العربية
    ☆ Italiano
    ☆ 한국어
    ☆ norsk
    ☆ русский
    ☆ српски
    ☆ עִבְרִית (Hebrew)
    ☆ magyar (Hungarian),
    ☆ 日本語 (Japanese),
    ☆ română (Romanian),
    ☆ Türkçe (Turkish),
    ☆ polski (Polish),
    ☆ slovenčina (Slovak),
    ☆ português (Brazil)

Known issues

Website

Check average battery life for your device: http://battery.rootuninstaller.com/start

Support
    Deep Sleep Community https://plus.google.com/communities/110248593220381044589
    Google Page: https://plus.google.com/105955215575101868884
    Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/AntTekApps

Download

Google Play download: Free, Pro

We released (13 December, 2012) this app on Google Play with Free and Pro version. The Pro version supports to fully customize "Custom" profile. A special version for XDA-ers also upload here in which works as PRO version plus future features

Xposed: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.rootuninstaller.batrsaver

V 4.0.838
    - Support Lollipop (root requires)

V 3.4
    - Redesign UI
    - Support xposed
    - Nice power widgets and notification panel
    Download: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.rootuninstaller.batrsaver

V 1.9
    - Changed User Present option to OFF as default
    - Added languages: Danish, Greek, Finnish, Urdu
    - XDA version (expired on 1 May 2013) - View attachment DeepsleepBatterySaver_XDA_Ver1.9.apk

V 1.811
    - Extend expiration date (upto 1 May 2013) for XDA version
    - XDA version (expired on 1 May 2013) - View attachment DSBatterySaver_XDA_Ver1.811.apk

V 1.81
    - Fixed minor bugs
    - XDA version (expired on 18 Mar 2013) - View attachment DSBatterySaver_Ver1.81.apk

V 1.8
    - Fixed incoming call makes fail to rollback deep sleep mode
    - XDA version (expired on 18 Mar 2013) - View attachment DSBatterySaver_Ver1.8.apk

V 1.72
    - Fixed does not recover WiFi/data on some devices
    - XDA version (expired on 18 Mar 2013) - View attachment DSBatterySaverXDA_Ver1.72.apk

V 1.71
    - Fixed blank notification item
    - Externalize User Present option (Settings > Deep Sleep > User Present)
    - XDA version (expired on 18 Mar 2013) - View attachment DSBatterySaverXDA_Ver1.71.apk

V 1.7
    - Change default recharge option, now the device always wakes up if on recharge
    - Support to wake up only when screen unlocked
    - Added languages: Croatian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Swedish
    - More status bar icon set: Blue, Green (Pro)
    - XDA version (expired on 18 Mar 2013) - View attachment DSBatterySaver_Ver1.7.apk

V 1.6
    - Support Tasker/Locale plugin
    - Edit send log and write log to analysis log good
    - Support "Notification when battery low/full"
    - Added languages: Czech, Indonesian, Burmese, Slovenian
    - XDA version (expired on 18 Mar 2013) - View attachment DSBatterySaver_Ver1.6.apk

V 1.51
    - Fixed 3g does not toggle
    - XDA version (expired on 18 Mar 2013) - View attachment DSBatterySaver_Ver1.51.apk

V 1.5
    - Support deep sleep whitelist apps
    - Support force Airplane mode during night period
    - Support toggle WiMax/4G (experimental)
    - Support until screen on option in deep sleep frequency
    - Support airplane mode for Android 4.2 with root (Android 2.1-4.1 does not require root)
    - XDA version (expired on 18 Mar 2013) - View attachment DSBatterySaver_Ver1.5.apk

V 1.4
    - Fixed discharge/recharge options issue
    - Added 5s, 10s screen off delay
    - Support to hide icon notification on status bar (only Android 4.1+)
    - Added languages: עִבְרִית (Hebrew), magyar (Hungarian), 日本語 (Japanese), română(Romanian), Türkçe (Turkish), polski(Polish), slovenčina (Slovak), português (Brazil)
    - XDA version (expired on 18 Mar 2013) - View attachment DSBatterySaver_Ver1.4.apk

V 1.31
    - Fixed force close when clicks on widget
    - Fixed no action when clicks on notification
    - Fixed deep sleep when discharge/recharge options
    - XDA version (expired on 18 Mar 2013) - View attachment DSBatterySaver_Ver1.31.apk

V 1.3
    - Fixed notification icon bug
    - Support to change notification icon (PRO)
    - Support "screen on delay" feature (helpful if you phone is lagged when screens on or turn screen on to check time)
    - Added languages: العربية (Arabic), Italiano (Italian), 한국어 (Korean), norsk (Norwegian), русский (Russian), српски(Serbian)
    - XDA version (expired on 18 Mar 2013) View attachment DSBatterySaverXDA-Ver1.3.apk (buggy, download other version instead)

V 1.2
    - Added languages: German, Portugese, Spanish, Catalan, Chinese
    - Fixed bug on custom profile with GPS on
    - XDA version (expired on 18 Mar 2013) View attachment DSBatterySaverXDA-Ver1.2.apk

Ver 1.1
    - Notification bar enhancements
    - XDA version (expired on 15 Mar 2013) View attachment DSBatterySaverXDA-Ver1.1.apk

Ver 1.0
    - Many improvements
    - Publish on Play Store
    - Special XDA version (expired on 15 Mar 2013) View attachment DSBatterySaverXDA-Ver1.0.apk

Ver 0.91
    - Refined permissions
    - Download: View attachment DeepSleepBatterySaver_XDA_0.91.apk

Ver 0.9
    - First release
    - Download: View attachment DeepSleepBatterySaver_XDA.apk

Screenshot

11.png
    2.png

3.png
    4.png

6.png
    7.png
    Google Play version is out, both Free and Pro. Pro version supports to fully customize "Custom" profile. A special version for XDA-ers also upload here in which works as PRO version plus future features
    Installed the most recent XDA build and the Play Store keeps wanting me to update it to the free version...

I just extend the expiration date to 1 May 2013. Please download the version 1.811

V 1.811
    - Extend expiration date (upto 1 May 2013) for XDA version
    - XDA version (expired on 1 May 2013) - DSBatterySaver_XDA_Ver1.811.apk
    The App look good but worring about security.

The concept look really cool. I'm waiting for your Google Play approval. I'm also little worried about installing this app. The warning says the app able to directly make call to a phone number.
    The v1.31 apk is not a valid file. Gives Parse Error on installing. And the size is just 30.4 KB
    Can you please upload the file again?

Fixed. Thank you.