FC09 being released OTA, FC19.rdf posted, still 2.3.6

Search This thread
G

GuestK00145

after updating my epic 4g phone to version 2.3.6 is now offica a break if there is a way to fix my brick. Please somebody drop me an e-mail that T-man 165@Gmail.com. I would appreciate your help greatly.

Describe your "brick". Does your phone still boot? And how did you "brick" your phone?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

poit

May 10, 2009
Colorado
Google Pixel 7
Maybe they submitted FB01 to Sprint for testing?

An rdf file already means it's being tested by Sprint, it's on their website. In the past when there was a few weeks without files appearing that meant a release was near. Of course, since we have a mature product you never know if they were just trying a mod that didn't pan out. Without a leak it's impossible to know.

R3537L1F3

Jun 17, 2011
Orlando
An rdf file already means it's being tested by Sprint, it's on their website. In the past when there was a few weeks without files appearing that meant a release was near. Of course, since we have a mature product you never know if they were just trying a mod that didn't pan out. Without a leak it's impossible to know.

Love how you called the phone mature XD.

Back in my day sonny phones had physical keyboards. You kids and your keyboardless phones.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

poit

May 10, 2009
Colorado
Google Pixel 7
Yup, I downloaded and installed the original FB15 usining Heimdall. Don't know if there are any differences other than the Connections thing.

As far as I know this is the first time a ROM has appeared without an rdf file, so it makes me wonder what has changed in their procedures. Are they using a new release system, or is this an oddball test rom?

kc_exactly

Oct 21, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Hey, I thought I would be a nice guy and give you guys a new rdf.

http://device.sprintpcs.com/Samsung/SPH-D710/FB29.rdf

I know it says d710 but the page says d700 when you look at the link. Plus it says 2.3.6. All our latest rdf pages have said 4.0.3. So, I am not sure what to make of it. Either they made a mistake on the ET4G page or you guys are getting an update and they put it in the wrong spot.

Sent from the phone of the founding member of the Epic Touch "B" team.

Reactions: poit

Whosdaman

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 9, 2008
Gainesville, Florida

I know it says d710 but the page says d700 when you look at the link. Plus it says 2.3.6. All our latest rdf pages have said 4.0.3. So, I am not sure what to make of it. Either they made a mistake on the ET4G page or you guys are getting an update and they put it in the wrong spot.

Meh... Don't look to hard into it. Sprint makes stupid mistakes on those things all the time.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!

2.3.6 is definitely the D700 since we are not getting 4.0.3.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts