Changer for 6.1 Homescreen CPR and DLL files

Search This thread

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
no problem, posted below:)

I believe you need a reboot after installing new font, but maybe you can try chomerefresh first.:confused:

roloracer: You need to reboot for the phone to register the font, but after that it's just edit ChomeRefresh.

Also stick this font in your win.dir and it will stop Opera Mini font being messed up.

showaco: Thanks for the wallpaper thats sweet.. :)

roloracer

Jul 8, 2008
Kissimmee
Looks sweeeeet :) , what font is that?

Re: Colour of Text on HomeScreen

You will need a .XML editor XML Notepad 2007
If you go to Application Data\Home and copy the TextBlack.scheme.xml to computer and open up with XML Notepad 2007 you will see the code for the colour you can change the code for the colour, i used here just to check to see list of colours
Even better colour index
I used #808080 which is grey just as an example
So my file i placed back on phone was called TextGrey.scheme.xml and then just chose via Settings\HomeScreen\Colour scheme:

2969336514_76867ae198.jpg

Hope this helps :)
I finally had some time to try and change the color code on the xml file. It was so simple, made 4 diff. color copies of the original xml file and dropped them on my phone. Thanks Stylez.

roloracer

Jul 8, 2008
Kissimmee
ttf problem

:confused:Do I have to alter the original cpr for the font to work? I placed a ttf file in the windows folder, rebooted the phone and nothing happened. What did I do wrong?

stylez

Moderator Emeritus

roloracer

Jul 8, 2008
Kissimmee
Yes you need to edit the .cpr for the font to show.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=434858
The link shows you what to change on CClock.
You could also download some of the .cpr's on this thread as that would help you out bruv :)

Thanks bro,After thinking about it, I just inspected the other cpr files that I got from this thread and figured out the changes other people made , then I went in and changed mine and it worked. Can you tell me how can I post a pic of my homescreen ?

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
Thanks bro,After thinking about it, I just inspected the other cpr files that I got from this thread and figured out the changes other people made , then I went in and changed mine and it worked. Can you tell me how can I post a pic of my homescreen ?

MyMobile have your phone hucked up on async on install and you will have a MyMobile turn up on task bar click it you will see the screen you are viewing on phone there is an option to save a picture save as .jpg then when you make poat attach it with the paperclip :)
The other way i do it is upping pictures to Flickr and then adding them via the link of picture to the picture box when post.

roloracer

Jul 8, 2008
Kissimmee
Homescreen

MyMobile have your phone hucked up on async on install and you will have a MyMobile turn up on task bar click it you will see the screen you are viewing on phone there is an option to save a picture save as .jpg then when you make poat attach it with the paperclip :)
The other way i do it is upping pictures to Flickr and then adding them via the link of picture to the picture box when post.

Check it out!:D:D It's Flat Earth Scribe font.

Attachments

• Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Cal-El

Jul 22, 2008
Golden Valley, MN
Iphone!

Here is something I did with iphone icons for my girlfriend awhile ago! I just flashed her phone with NRG Rose 1.5 Remade by Ricky Stylez and had to redo it. There is no CHome 320x240 in the new ROM they use HTCSlidingPanels 320x240 (different name), so just change the name of the .cpr file if you need to! Maybe someone will like it! I incuded the background in the zip!:)

Attachments

• Captured-1.jpg
    Captured-1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 379
  • Captured-2.jpg
    Captured-2.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 283
  • IphoneIcons.zip
    497.3 KB · Views: 382

niggza

Jul 19, 2008
thanks dashmaster it work great on my bj 2 but y does the panel were the clock supose to be show a smiley face instead of the clock?

Cal-El

Jul 22, 2008
Golden Valley, MN

Ok I think I figured it out! Are you using Rose ROM 1.5? It may be due to a difference in the .dll file images in the ROM itself! I actualy copy and pasted the cpr file manualy into my windows folder instead of using the mortscript! I used the script for the .dla file though! You may have to change the file extention to the icon in the chome configurator , I had to do this with the my apps panel! Let me know, I will keep working on getting this right! Sorry! :)

niggza

Jul 19, 2008
its ok its probably because ur using Rose ROM 1.5 and im stuck on official wm 6.1 for bj2 and still waiting for a release of a cooked rom :(

Cal-El

Jul 22, 2008
Golden Valley, MN
its ok its probably because ur using Rose ROM 1.5 and im stuck on official wm 6.1 for bj2 and still waiting for a release of a cooked rom :(

There is a program called resource tuner that you can download a trial of, do a search for it on google. All you have to do is copy the bronzeres.dll out of your windows folder and open resource tuner then drag your .dll into the RT window and you can change out all the icons, Its pretty cool! I spent a whole noght on there once! LOL! Check it out! :)

Cal-El

Jul 22, 2008
Golden Valley, MN
ok will thanks, to edit the cpr file, do i just open it with note pad?

Yea, just click on it Twice slowly and change the file ext to .txt, click yes and open with note pad! Dont mind where is says Samantha\sam1.png. Thats my girlfriend and I had it set to point to a picture of her off to the left of the icon in the panel, forgot to take that out, oops LOL! You can change it to a pic if you want. just change it to \yourpic\name.png and you will have a picture in the panel next to the icon. Just rember to put a pic in your phone where the command line points!:) \folder\picname.png of whatever!:)
EDIT: Forgot to say, you need to change the file ext on the .dla files to .dll for RT, then just save and change back! Have fun.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, children stop making such a mess with the popcorn :D I know Stylez, babysteps with this one! JK :D:D when you saved the .dlls to your phone, did you rename them to .dla?,
    when you choose a .dla, (EG. bronzeresdarth.dla) the filechanger should tell you that you're choosing such .dla and it will reboot. The phone has to reboot every time you change the panel for it to take effect.