Search This thread

ChongoDroid

Jul 29, 2010
Vancouver
Google Pixel 4
Google Pixel 4 XL
Deodexed+Rooted HTC Evita 3.17.707.1

MADE FOR DEVS

Seriously this is new and is not supported yet.. you can flash this like any ROM just don't report bugs!! (actually feel free just don't expect a fix anytime soon)

This is the new Sense+ update for our Evita!!

Thanks to Tachi91 and itzsnookums for finding this and getting it working! (THANK THEM.. seriously)

Without further delay

Download: ROM DOWNLOAD

ChongoDroid

Jul 29, 2010
Vancouver
Google Pixel 4
Google Pixel 4 XL
Half asleep ... and installing lol.... thanks man!!:laugh:

Haha I feel ya man... I had to go full on.. if I fall asleep now my routine will begin again and I can't be FULLY nocturnal haha... staying up and working on MergeX's update :p

Thanks! Let the themeing begin :)

I knew it was coming in December but it slipped my mind, what a wonderful surprise!

Yeah when I saw they had a working Evita update I pooped myself a little.

omario8484

Apr 24, 2012
bay area
The title says made for devs but I'm no dev.......hmmmm....is this a usable Rom for a noob? Are you and X's going to make another themed Rom like special edition?

ChongoDroid

Jul 29, 2010
Vancouver
Google Pixel 4
Google Pixel 4 XL
The title says made for devs but I'm no dev.......hmmmm....is this a usable Rom for a noob? Are you and X's going to make another themed Rom like special edition?

This is simply a deodexed version of Tachi91 ROM.. if you just wanna use it I'd suggest flash his since it's odexed (slightly better performance) this is for themers/devs

however feel free to flash it, it's just as safe as Tachi91s version :)

edit: and yes, we will be working on multiple updates for our ROM's. I'm working on a Merge update as we speak :)

alejobog

Nov 8, 2008
Bogota
This is simply a deodexed version of Tachi91 ROM.. if you just wanna use it I'd suggest flash his since it's odexed (slightly better performance) this is for themers/devs

however feel free to flash it, it's just as safe as Tachi91s version :)

edit: and yes, we will be working on multiple updates for our ROM's. I'm working on a Merge update as we speak :)

use the two versions and deodex is much faster!:)

D

Deleted member 3452239

Deodexed+Rooted HTC Evita 3.17.707.1

MADE FOR DEVS

Seriously this is new and is not supported yet.. you can flash this like any ROM just don't report bugs!! (actually feel free just don't expect a fix anytime soon)

This is the new Sense+ update for our Evita!!

Thanks to Tachi91 and itzsnookums for finding this and getting it working! (THANK THEM.. seriously)

Without further delay

Download: ROM DOWNLOAD

Chongo for president. Thanks for the ROM

Reactions: ChongoDroid

slippers67

Nov 8, 2010
I noticed this build isn't properly rooted yet... feel free to flash the SuperSU zip after. I thought something was finicky lol

Flashing the SuperSU zip doesn't fix it. You still don't have write access in /system. :(

This problem reminds me of the old days where some phones didn't have write access in /system unless they were s-off. Very odd, considering all the pre-JB roms don't have this problem on our phones.

WhatTheAndroid?

Oct 25, 2012
so even though you have root access in root checker you dont really have root?...my supersu is working.. i can allow and deny stuff? and supersu stuck when i rebooted..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts