[ROM][1/27/14] - Stock Rooted Knoxless - VRUCML1 - Android 4.3 - Stay Classy XDA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a 99% pure stock Rooted ROM. The kernel is a stock built kernel but NOT the kernel that Verizon put it in that borks WiFi on the unlocked devices. Its a pure stock build from Samsung that I compiled my self.

The ROM has the following features...
    • Designed for people that did not take the 4.3 OTA update (and locked the device)!
    • Pure Stock, no mods!
    • Knox Free!
    • Rooted with SuperSU by ChainFire
    • Busybox and init.d support
    • Recompiled Stock kernel (To avoid the intentional WiFi bug that Verizon put in the ROM).
    • Removed Software Updater and Verizon CD ROM
    • Odex or De-Odex!

Notes..
    • Version 2 fixes exFAT support for those with larger SD cards
    • No Safe Strap Support at this time
    • Highly recommend backing up storage due to changes in how Android stores user data!

Additional Links
    • Non Flashable Removed Apps: HERE
    • Stock Samsung Kernel Source Code: HERE
    • You can find the ML1 modem in this post HERE.

ML1.png

Download HERE
    MOD EDIT: Download link removed with OP's permission.

Don't be lame, hit the Thanks button!

And if you could rate the thread 5 stars that would be cool to! ;)

:highfive:

Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy and I would never compromise that!
    • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give proper credits!
    • Do not use my work if you cannot give proper credits!
    • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
    • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
    • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!

Hit Thanks!
    NOTE: There was a small bug in the kernel when I compiled it. It lacked EX Fat Support.

I will upload a new ROM with the newly compiled kernel... But for those that dont want to download the entire ROM again you can get just the updated kernel here: [KERNEL][1/27] - Stock Kernel v2 - built for 4.3 / ML1 with unlocked firmware!

New ROMS will be posted tomorrow evening..

Now that the kinks (only 1) are worked out phase 2 will begin on Eight, AKA CleanROM 8
    Safe Strap Patch / Info for later tonight will be here...
    Version 2 is up!

This includes the fixed exFAT support fix.

You can get the same kernel change by downloading my separate kernel instead of downloading the entire ROM. Its all your choice!

All files, Odex and De-Odex are ready for download!