Employee returned phone

Search This thread

squidder

Apr 3, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Lmfao at that question....

How is your bank card tied to your account?

What I'm saying is how can you know they put gas in a different vehicle. I'm saying how can you make it where the card knows which vehicle is getting gas you idiot.

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

I didn't think that was possible. Still don't. Obviously I know the card is supposed to be used on a specific vehicle but when they said its tied to a vehicle I thought they meant it only worked on that vehicle or that they would somehow know. (Besides the obvious amount of money spent on the card)

bmwh0r3

Each fuel card for my school vehicles have statements. I can at any time pull up said statement by vehicle or driver id. Being school vehicles I know the schedules of where they are and when. Kinda obvious when a van gets gas at end of day and then again later in evening and following morning. Very detailed info. Gas or diesel. Amounts. Time swiped and all that. As technical as our phones are, is it really that hard to understand credit cards are technical also?

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

geoff5093

Jun 13, 2011
Untold? I fired the person for theft of fuel. Some cannot be trusted with a monitored fuel card I guess. Especially when the card is tied to a certain vehicle and they have to use a unique pin at the pump. My 160 out of pocket to repair a phone is chump change when it's a few hundred dollars of fuel

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
We had no idea of the story, it sounded like you went to a Verizon store as a customer, the employee smashed the phone, and then gave it back to you.

Steamer86

May 29, 2012
Baltimore
What I'm saying is how can you know they put gas in a different vehicle. I'm saying how can you make it where the card knows which vehicle is getting gas you idiot.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

I didn't think that was possible. Still don't. Obviously I know the card is supposed to be used on a specific vehicle but when they said its tied to a vehicle I thought they meant it only worked on that vehicle or that they would somehow know. (Besides the obvious amount of money spent on the card)

Sighh.... It's not difficult to understand... Let me explain another senario other than what bmw has... Some company vehicles are registered with a scan chip that allows a certain card to work with with said vehicle at certain locations. Some of these cards work on others for emergency if not locked. I won't resort to name calling. Good job though. My feelings are thoroughly hurt. [emoji22]

squidder

Apr 3, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Lol I've understood exactly what y'all have said the entire time. I saying that unless the card only worked for that specific vehicle then it's not tied to that vehicle.

Last edited:
Reactions: bmwh0r3

bmwh0r3

Lol I've understood exactly what y'all have said the entire time. I saying that unless the card only worked for that specific vehicle then it's not tied to that vehicle.
My fuel cards are specified by vehicle. Also to use the card each driver has their own pin which I designate when I hire them. So I can look up transactions by vehicle or by driver pin. Anyways let's move on. I got the phone fixed but decided to leave it alone. Bought a RAZR HD for a spare for myself to use when I don't want to jeopardize my note 3. I have it rooted and the bootloader unlocked. Had cm11 running on it but switched back to the stock rom for now. Browsing the RAZR forums to see if any of the other roms are updated to kk. I don't see the point in switching to a jelly bean kernel to run some of these roms.

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
www.dinosaurstakefrance.com
My fuel cards are specified by vehicle. Also to use the card each driver has their own pin which I designate when I hire them. So I can look up transactions by vehicle or by driver pin. Anyways let's move on. I got the phone fixed but decided to leave it alone. Bought a RAZR HD for a spare for myself to use when I don't want to jeopardize my note 3. I have it rooted and the bootloader unlocked. Had cm11 running on it but switched back to the stock rom for now. Browsing the RAZR forums to see if any of the other roms are updated to kk. I don't see the point in switching to a jelly bean kernel to run some of these roms.

wait, so you're selling the G2 or keeping it? i'd have just kept that as a backup for myself, rather than the razr HD. better battery life, unless you got the max.

DSinOR

May 19, 2014
It's common in our society for people to break laws, rules, & policies, and to violate ethics and morals, all with the expectation of getting away with it with no repercussions.

The reason this is common is because that is our reality. We let people **** on us, and do nothing about it.

This paradigm won't change until we change it.

S

simple_fear85

The G2 is a nice phone even when its damaged. I seen a buddy of mine that had a cracked screen but still worked like new even when the screen was broke. I am not saying a broken phone is good. I hate when a phone breaks, but its hard to find a phone that still works under certain circustances.

mloeser

Jul 28, 2014
Buffalo
Had to replace mine G2 due to broken screen as well, from what I found when doing research, then Glass and Digitizer are one unit, so when the glass cracks you have to replace it. Did the warranty replacement on mine, $100 and a day later I had a new G2 to root and rom again.

bmwh0r3

Had to replace mine G2 due to broken screen as well, from what I found when doing research, then Glass and Digitizer are one unit, so when the glass cracks you have to replace it. Did the warranty replacement on mine, $100 and a day later I had a new G2 to root and rom again.
I paid 160 for a new screen replacement. Disliked the result. Warranty replacement for free from vzw with next day FedEx. Swapped it with my dad's s3 and he was happy. Now two weeks later, he's not. Saw best buy is having a deal on the note 3 ( $99 with 2 yr extension) and he wants that now. I think he even likes biggins rom on mine so I'll be rooting it likely... lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Maybe it"s a factor to some, but idc if it's 2 dollars or 2000, cant stand a thief. I can understand the not bothering part as well, if you ever recover the price it will have cost you even more. Some former employee's of mine thought being the boss makes you rich so you wont notice, both are usually idiotic ideas. Why they think i owe them but they owe me nothing is beyond me.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
    god, until that explanation, i sat here reading this thread as if you sent your phone back to LG to get something fixed, and then an LG employee was disgruntled, broke the screen, and sent it back to you like that.

i'm sure many others read the story the same way, dude..lol you have to be more descriptive..that's why people are all, "you shouldn't have to pay for this, make them pay for it!" as in, make LG pay for something they did.

but obviously now we understand the situation :p
    Each fuel card for my school vehicles have statements. I can at any time pull up said statement by vehicle or driver id. Being school vehicles I know the schedules of where they are and when. Kinda obvious when a van gets gas at end of day and then again later in evening and following morning. Very detailed info. Gas or diesel. Amounts. Time swiped and all that. As technical as our phones are, is it really that hard to understand credit cards are technical also?

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app
    There's an untold story being this.
    There's an untold story being this.

Untold? I fired the person for theft of fuel. Some cannot be trusted with a monitored fuel card I guess. Especially when the card is tied to a certain vehicle and they have to use a unique pin at the pump. My 160 out of pocket to repair a phone is chump change when it's a few hundred dollars of fuel

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app