Any news regarding OTA ICS update?

Search This thread

thiagofbrito

Sep 22, 2009
Fortaleza
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Hi I just want to know if someone has any news from HTC or is following other device's thread and just want to share something that might be interesting to us. It's so sad that development is on hold for a while but let's hope that official ICS release will bring back activity of developers. We need them!

Update

Sense 3.6 with Android 4.0.4 WWE RUU is here http://d-h.st/7UC

Sent from my Incredible S using XDA

Last edited:
Reactions: MMA6485

poondog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 11, 2011
Melbourne
I read in the Evo 3D forum that they will be getting it in the second half of the year
And being a dual core phone, they would be before us?
Let's be wishful for a leak before next year :)

Reactions: thiagofbrito

FCArsenal

Aug 17, 2011
Mumbai
Wow really. That's not cool at all. Has anyone checked the ics custom roms?? I see it on YouTube everyday n am itching to try it out

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA

poondog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 11, 2011
Melbourne
I guess they are just based off rumours though
Read this if you're interested
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1596522

I have tried both sense and aosp ics, but I still keep coming back to sense 3.5 gingerbread, either affinity or trinity sensation xl.
Because there are some glitches, bugs and things not working, I will stay on gingerbread. And I like sense :) But the features and improvements in the ics roms look very promising, I liked sense 4 very much :)
Just make a nandroid backup and flash it, then go back to your backup when you are bored lol
I like to go back to a stable rom where everything works :)

Reactions: FCArsenal

thiagofbrito

Sep 22, 2009
Fortaleza
Samsung Galaxy S9+
I'm currently running IceCold Sandwich 7.2 and the truth is I'm in love with AOSP/AOKP ICS. Since I bought my IS I've been always a huge fan of Sense recently I flashed back one of Sense 3.5 roms but it's something that don't surprise me anymore. Given that I'll stick with AOSP until the day HTC decides to come out with something great for us.

thiagofbrito

Sep 22, 2009
Fortaleza
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Would be nice, but I've got my doubts about the leak so early. I mean, if ICS gets it's official release early June, 1,5 month before looks pretty early to me.

How would anyone even get a leak anyway?

It was nothing more than expectations and wishes. If it is going to come or not we can't predict. Leaks are leaks let's just wait and see how it goes. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Wild Gunman

Feb 23, 2012
Rostov on Don
Update to ICS

But in the Russian support service HTC recently said that the update will be available in the second half of the year. :eek: I hope they are wrong.

Last edited:

pec0ra

Jan 29, 2012
Zürich
Sony Xperia 5 II
Nexx managed to compile kernel 3 for desire s (it still doesn't boot). Hope this will be helpful for us to have it soon.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA

Top Liked Posts