Now on sale in Vietnam.

Search This thread

Easy Computer

Oct 2, 2014
Just saw an unboxing video on YouTube from Vietnam. Hope it would be available in the middle east by next month. I hope to see an A70 v A51 v A71 comparison within a few days.

Is it available in your area now?

Easy Computer

Oct 2, 2014
What color do they have in your country? I bought the black one, it costs 378$ in Vietnam. I ordered a Spigen case for it. ;)

Black is the only color available right now. I want the white one. It cost 168 omani riyals and I dnt know if they have any cases available locally. Hope they have other colors available soon in my country. I'm tired of watching g reviews and unboxing on YouTube. Haha

The a51 is 125 riyals. I was tempted to buy that one but I want the bigger screen and battery.

Last edited:

anther1

May 15, 2017
Black is the only color available right now. I want the white one. It cost 168 omani riyals and I dnt know if they have any cases available locally. Hope they have other colors available soon in my country. I'm tired of watching g reviews and unboxing on YouTube. Haha

The a51 is 125 riyals. I was tempted to buy that one but I want the bigger screen and battery.
The A51 is very slow. You have to skip it. ;)

Reactions: Easy Computer

MotifYa

Feb 9, 2020
Get one a71 from t-mobile in Poland yesterday. Better than my A50. Good camera and daily usage. Shopping retail price 2.000 PLN 6GB RAM/128GB internal memory.

Easy Computer

Oct 2, 2014
In Oman right now, the A80 is just 10usd more than the A71. Note10s and S10s are getting discounts also. Its a good time to buy Samsung phones.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The A51 is very slow. You have to skip it. ;)