[ROM] MIUI_V4 [Port] 2.7.27

Search This thread

dubntz

Jun 25, 2010
Here is my latest MIUI V4 port from Th3Bills photon port. By no means am I a developer so what ever may happen to your phone is all on you.

MIUI V4 2.7.27
NEW AND OLD BASEBAND DOWNLOADS

Screenshot_2012-08-08-18-16-52.png
Screenshot_2012-08-08-18-12-37.png

Screenshot_2012-08-08-18-12-27.png
Screenshot_2012-08-08-18-11-23.png

DOWNLOAD FROM MIUI.US

NOTES:
  • This ROM is based off of CM Source as of 8.3.12.
  • This ROM has ALL the same issues as CM9.
  • This ROM has WIFI Calling.
  • This ROM has the LAG FREE MOD included.
BUGS:
  • USB storage acts funny. You will have better luck rebooting into recovery to mount the SD card.
INSTALLATION:
Phone must be rooted

1. Reboot and enter CWM
  2. Do a full wipe
  3. Go to Install zip from sdcard
  4. Then choose zip from sdcard
  5. choose Miui-v4-2.x.x.zip
HUGE Thanks to the following developers that made this all possible for me to port.
  • Whitehawk
  • bihariel
  • Th3Bill
  • Arcee for the CM9
  • linds6630
  • harsh
  • XXMrHyde
  • batoo
  • And everyone else I bothered along the way!
NOTE:
  • If you use this ROM as a base or post it on another forum, please give the credit that everyone deserves.
  • If I have helped in anyway, just hit the Thanks button!
  • Please follow me on twitter @dubntz for updates

Last edited:

zachpozniak

Feb 13, 2012
Chicago
I've been using this for a couple hours. Works perfectly. I noticed some things are not in English such as when the phone is charging is says 'cargando' on the lock screen instead of 'charging' and in the message app under the 'Recommend' tab everything is in Chinese. Everything is else fine though besides the normal cm9 issues with drivers.

kwattro76

Aug 3, 2007
Omaha
wifi calling???

I've been using this for a couple hours. Works perfectly. I noticed some things are not in English such as when the phone is charging is says 'cargando' on the lock screen instead of 'charging' and in the message app under the 'Recommend' tab everything is in Chinese. Everything is else fine though besides the normal cm9 issues with drivers.

Does it work?

DsturbD

Feb 27, 2012
Kannapolis, NC
good to see another rom here, thanks for porting this over!!!

your install instructions are redundant, when you do a wipe data/factory reset it formats /data and /cache, no need to do it twice :) just saying

I see on the screenshot you are on the Jul 15 baseband, any support for the new BB? or would Owain's patch work with this ?

you have to be on the updated BB for it to work, it does not install the new BB

EggRoll53

Oct 9, 2011
Does Miui_V4 have the Tegra/Nvida driver support that the CM9 builds lack?
Been quiet for awhile so forgive my ignorance, long day at the office!
:cool:

They don't have any control over that... if you were quiet you were observing, if you were observing you would know that NVIDIA is the only one who has control over that and refuses to release the source code... I'm sorry if this sounds mean but you need to understand that.

They don't have any control over that... if you were quiet you were observing, if you were observing you would know that NVIDIA is the only one who has control over that and refuses to release the source code... I'm sorry if this sounds mean but you need to understand that.

Oh trust I understand that completley however I asked a question thanks for your 2 cents.
Damn now wonder people raise up outta here in droves.
Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

XxSilent.NightmarexX

Jul 21, 2010
Los Angeles/El Monte
omg i been waiting for a stableish version of this thanks!!! i installed the harsh kernal and works like a charm. one thing that is bugging the hell out of me is that the default keyboard IME doesnt have a single word of english even though it says it does. every time i type something i get the red lines as if the words were incorrect

xj220gt

Dec 28, 2009
Porting instructions.

First of all, Great job on porting this!

I have been experimenting with porting this over for the last week or so and have not been successful. I would greatly appreciate it if you could guide me through it so that I at least learn something for my effort hahaha.

as far as Whitehawkx guide, I would get stuck on the part where I had to download the files to transfer...

again, Thank you soo much for this rom. The rom is running awesome right now! slight lag, but great over all. And yeah, I would GREATLY appreciate it if you could help me out with a mini guide on how to port this over.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is my latest MIUI V4 port from Th3Bills photon port. By no means am I a developer so what ever may happen to your phone is all on you.

MIUI V4 2.7.27
    NEW AND OLD BASEBAND DOWNLOADS

NOTES:
    • This ROM is based off of CM Source as of 8.3.12.
    • This ROM has ALL the same issues as CM9.
    • This ROM has WIFI Calling.
    • This ROM has the LAG FREE MOD included.
    BUGS:
    • USB storage acts funny. You will have better luck rebooting into recovery to mount the SD card.
    INSTALLATION:
    Phone must be rooted

1. Reboot and enter CWM
    2. Do a full wipe
    3. Go to Install zip from sdcard
    4. Then choose zip from sdcard
    5. choose Miui-v4-2.x.x.zip
    HUGE Thanks to the following developers that made this all possible for me to port.
    • Whitehawk
    • bihariel
    • Th3Bill
    • Arcee for the CM9
    • linds6630
    • harsh
    • XXMrHyde
    • batoo
    • And everyone else I bothered along the way!
    NOTE:
    • If you use this ROM as a base or post it on another forum, please give the credit that everyone deserves.
    • If I have helped in anyway, just hit the Thanks button!
    • Please follow me on twitter @dubntz for updates
    Data has been fixed thanks to XXMrHyde! Once the MIUI.us files are available to me, I will post this weeks MIUI port. Its a good day people!
    I'm working on a newer build but I'm running into a data issue. Ill keep updating this as I can. Hang in there guys, I haven't forgot about ya ;-)
    Hey guys, I will have build this weekend. Just working out some kinks. Thanks for the feedback on the ROMs.
    Just wanted to give you an update. I have some real good devs helping me figure out this data issue when I compile from source; its just taking longer than expected. I know it can be done because I can get this to work with another devs CM ROM as a base; just not mine. I have asked him a few times for permission to use his ROM as a base but he has yet to respond. Hopefully he does so I can post this ROM! :)