P.A.C. Team for combining them into one rom

Source

P.A.C. Man Repo
My Modified Device Tree
GPL Compliant Kernel Source

Bugs

The Bugs in Pons/Tiny CM10
Other than that none that I have found

Please Signup for Dropbox with my link so I have space to store each build before I can get authorized for GooManager OTA Here

GApps

Pons GApps 11/29/2012

ROM Download

Last edited:

Zimeron

Nov 4, 2010
What's the source for this rom? If this is your own doing, care to elaborate more on what combining Paranoid/AOKP/CM10 means? Also, code source, github or something akin would be awesome.

zachf714

Jun 4, 2012
Mooresville
What's the source for this rom? If this is your own doing, care to elaborate more on what combining Paranoid/AOKP/CM10 means? Also, code source, github or something akin would be awesome.

Yeah will link in a few it can be hard to find because of the actual game pacman.. basicly it takes all cm parts adds ROM control for aokp and I'm working in fixing my make file for the inc so the paranoid settings are there to.. its great if you can't pick what ROM you want to run plus we don't have a paranoid port for the inc JB and no its not my own doing I just modded the tree and source to work and compile for the inc :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

zachf714

Jun 4, 2012
Mooresville

I'm actually recompiling now because I think I found a fix for PA settings not showing.. the prebuilt wasn't in the make file

cmlusco

Nov 20, 2010
Michigan City, IN
Tried it out, and all seems to work good. The only issue i noticed was that when choosing colors for the notification bar etc, that it only works in portraite mode not landscape. Great job. I love that this outdated phone still has development and new roms. Just prooves how great of a phone it really is.

ffuser1

Feb 1, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Note II
HTC 10
i installed it over tiny's latest and it seems that was a bad idea (clock fc, PA settings not showing up, dual notification bar, etc). any way to install it over so i can keep my settings (it's a pain to restore titanium backups because of the low data/data space issue)?

Zimeron

Nov 4, 2010
i installed it over tiny's latest and it seems that was a bad idea (clock fc, PA settings not showing up, dual notification bar, etc). any way to install it over so i can keep my settings (it's a pain to restore titanium backups because of the low data/data space issue)?

You always have to clean install new roms, make a nandroid and it's quite painless.

zachf714

Jun 4, 2012
Mooresville
Tried it out, and all seems to work good. The only issue i noticed was that when choosing colors for the notification bar etc, that it only works in portraite mode not landscape. Great job. I love that this outdated phone still has development and new roms. Just prooves how great of a phone it really is.

Thank you I will look at that to see if it happens to me :)

zachf714

Jun 4, 2012
Mooresville
If anybody is using goo.im goo manager don't use the newest gapps if you use full gapps they are horribly broken.. I'm working on getting goomanager ota support I have to get approved

ra9b

Dec 17, 2011
Atlanta
Battery life is really good on this rom. I haven't encountered any problems.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda app-developers app

ra9b

Dec 17, 2011
Atlanta
So, i played with this rom for a while and it's stable. Daily driver right here. What exactly do we have from paranoidandroid on here? All I can see is the tablet ui for settings, the tabbed browser, and the circles lock screen. I'm just wondering because we have ROM CONTROL from aokp, cm10 settings, but nothing from paranoidandroid

Reactions: zachf714

zachf714

Jun 4, 2012
Mooresville
So, i played with this rom for a while and it's stable. Daily driver right here. What exactly do we have from paranoidandroid on here? All I can see is the tablet ui for settings, the tabbed browser, and the circles lock screen. I'm just wondering because we have ROM CONTROL from aokp, cm10 settings, but nothing from paranoidandroid

I'm working on that because paranoid settings is a prebuilt app I have to put the right path in the right spot

Akomack

Aug 30, 2010
Really digging this so far. Only things I've noticed is the automatic back light levels are missing.. Keep up the good work

zachf714

Jun 4, 2012
Mooresville
Really digging this so far. Only things I've noticed is the automatic back light levels are missing.. Keep up the good work

Thank you.. I will look into that and I have gotten an answer about the pa settings from my friend mattmanwrx he may have figured it out

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I Am Glad To Bring You Guys My First ROM/Port

P.A.C. Man

This Has AOKP Rom Control
    CM Settings
    I am also working on getting paranoid settings to show up

Thank You To

Pons and Tiny4579 for the CM device Tree I based this off of
    Tiny4579 for Incredikernel
    Team Evervolv for Libs that make the Dinc run JellyBean
    CyanogenMod team for the the base and features
    AOKP for Rom Control
    ParanoidAndroid Team for Paranoid Settings
    P.A.C. Team for combining them into one rom

Source

P.A.C. Man Repo
    My Modified Device Tree
    GPL Compliant Kernel Source

Bugs

The Bugs in Pons/Tiny CM10
    Other than that none that I have found

Please Signup for Dropbox with my link so I have space to store each build before I can get authorized for GooManager OTA Here

GApps

Pons GApps 11/29/2012

ROM Download
    Could i get a working download link looks like this would be perfect for my daughters incredible thanks

nevermind found it thanks

Im going to do a new build here in the next few days :) hopefully it will have PA hybrid settings built in :)
    I may have a running build box up today guys :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
    First of all, I wanted to say this is the best JB ROM I've used. YouTube is not twitchy for once! However, I do have one question. I've been trying to download a few apps for about 2 hours now without it actually starting. Would this have any of Pac-Man to blame? Finally, I want to say thank you, and if there's anything to speed up dev time, donation wise or program logic I can give, I'd like to help. Twitchy stuff bothers me usually, but it's so close except for video and some lag occasionally. Thank you for your hard work!

Sent from my TI-84

Thanks.... the app thing is a google problem when ICS was released they made a android ID checker and if you factory reset alot it makes the playstore weird if you reflash or clean the playstore data you should be fine...... Depending on how I sleep monday night into tuesday there may be a present under the tree for you guys in the form of RC1 :)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
    Weekly 3 Adreno patch it doesn't say it in the build name but it is

http://db.tt/QfJmW25A

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2