Please, need a hand!!!

Search This thread

Martin-Casla

Oct 11, 2011
Buenos Aires
Good morning guys
I'll tell my problem
I have a G2 LG D802, running kitkat with root and several xposed modeulos.
Yesterday, i've installed the apk camera Xdabbeb, prior back up, then install and reboot the phone.
When I restarted it, does not pass the lg logo, it's trapped on a bootloop.
Try all the methods available, but I have no luck
With offline method, it starts, but when it reaches 15%, the program says i have to connect the phone, but the phine is already plugged in!!!!
All I can do is go into download mode, and when I try to open the LGUPDATE, I get a sign that says "please check your internet line, etc."
Do not know what else to do, im loosing my mind
I appreciate any help you can give me

Last edited:

jefbeck

Jun 14, 2010
Try to change the usb cable or try inserting it to different usb port.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mahi77444477

Mar 3, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
lg g2 verizon

Good morning guys
I'll tell my problem
Yesterday, i've installed the apk camera Xdabbeb, prior back up, then install and reboot the phone.
With offline method, it starts, but when it reaches 15%, the program says i have to connect the phone, but the phine is already plugged in!!!!
All I can do is go into download mode, and when I try to open the LGUPDATE, I get a sign that says "please check your internet line, etc."

hi i have lg g2 verizon which is rooted i want to start my mobile hotspot by wifi and isb tethering but by mistake when modifying the hotspotprovision.apk and hotspotprovision.odex
the hotspotprovision.odex is deleted but by searching on xda side i got hotspotprovision.odex file i.e. the link is here

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=45871433&postcount=14&nocache=1&z=7 74152649100869

but my hotspot is not run the error is occured is that " Unfortunately Setting is stopped"
can any one tell me what i do now ?
please help me ?

robogo1982

hi i have lg g2 verizon which is rooted i want to start my mobile hotspot by wifi and isb tethering but by mistake when modifying the hotspotprovision.apk and hotspotprovision.odex
the hotspotprovision.odex is deleted but by searching on xda side i got hotspotprovision.odex file i.e. the link is here
Please do not hijack this topic with a problem that has nothing to do with the OP's subject. Open up a new thread for your issue.

Good morning guys
I'll tell my problem
Have you tried resetting to factory default settings? As for the LG Update tool, try reinstalling the drivers.