[Q] what if phone hangs

Search This thread

BlackCoder

Apr 18, 2013
I am eager to buy MOTO E ; but want to know if I root moto e and lets say it hangs ; then in worst case for other phones we can remove battery and simply reboot

but in case of moto e we cant do that

so does that mean that once i root and lets say i install some custom rom which hangs later ; my moto e will become useless??

this is the only thing which is holding me back frm buying moto e

arnabJ

Dec 18, 2012
Asansol
www.proficientapps.in
I am eager to buy MOTO E ; but want to know if I root moto e and lets say it hangs ; then in worst case for other phones we can remove battery and simply reboot

but in case of moto e we cant do that

so does that mean that once i root and lets say i install some custom rom which hangs later ; my moto e will become useless??

this is the only thing which is holding me back frm buying moto e
Not at all.
Keep pressing the Power button for 10 seconds or so and it will reboot.

Or else press and hold volume down button + Power key until it reboots.

This question has been answered before.
Please always go through all the question and answer threads before posting possibly same question again.

pranit123

Feb 27, 2013
Kolhapur
Not at all.
Keep pressing the Power button for 10 seconds or so and it will reboot.

Or else press and hold volume down button + Power key until it reboots.

This question has been answered before.
Please always go through all the question and answer threads before posting possibly same question again.
bro power+ vol down is supposed to take screenshot :p pressing the power button for 10 secs works............... yesterday my moto e stopped responding suddenly.... rebooted by pressing the power button for 10 seconds

arnabJ

Dec 18, 2012
Asansol
www.proficientapps.in
bro power+ vol down is supposed to take screenshot :p pressing the power button for 10 secs works............... yesterday my moto e stopped responding suddenly.... rebooted by pressing the power button for 10 seconds

Yeah You are right...
My old sammy used to reboot that way and so mistakenly wrote that.
Only power button helps.

Bad for you.
Moto E is quite fast n lag free.
U must have messed badly.

Sent from my XT1022

rakesh shrivastava

Jan 6, 2016
my moto e is out of warranty. has hanged three times.repaired and lost the data every time fixed.what to do I am loosing faith in moto e.

nilanko

Jun 2, 2014
New Delhi
my moto e is out of warranty. has hanged three times.repaired and lost the data every time fixed.what to do I am loosing faith in moto e.

That's how it is supposed to be. All you can do is be more careful and gentle with it. The only original part of my mote E is the back cover and the central plastic/metallic frame that holds the components together. Battery new (Cost 1500INR, got on discount for 850INR). Motherboard new (Free replacement, costs about 4000INR). Entire display assembly new (1300 INR). Original stuff left = the plastics :silly: