New TWRP Recovery Multi Tool zl0-LEX722

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

CrisBalGreece

Jul 2, 2016
Athens
Multiple Tool Flash Recovery Check and unlock Bootloader

Download unzip somewhere inside PC and run with double click the Recovery-Tool.bat .
Follow instructions and check Bootloader Unlock *flash TWRP or Stock Recovery etc. Try it with your own responsibility.

Alternative you can put new TWRPS inside phone and Flash them through there as image files.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O3BgtajkXBT43pQBn66LeJ45G7tb_f5_/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:

CrisBalGreece

Jul 2, 2016
Athens
what does this do? And what does it mean for useage?
Because I realized that you don't know.. so...with check bootloader tool you find out if your bootloader is locked or unlocked and you could proceed with safety to flash custom recovery to have the full abilities of this phone at your hands. Because if you try to flash any other Rom with locked bootloader you can have a full brick. And the second is that you have the power to choose between 2 recovery's or to flash back with 2 click's the official Stock recovery to have it if and when some Nougat or else Rom came out.;)

Last edited:

voldemaar

Nov 11, 2017
Doesn't work

Good day! Tried your program on my phone (5.8.020S, bought at jd.com) - doesn't work. USB debugging is on. Phone turned on in fastboot mode.
As a new user I can't post links to screenshots, may be I will send you a private message?

Last edited:

CrisBalGreece

Jul 2, 2016
Athens
Good day! Tried your program on my phone (5.8.020S, bought at jd.com) - doesn't work. USB debugging is on. Phone turned on in fastboot mode.
As a new user I can't post links to screenshots, may be I will send you a private message?
Nothing is wrong. You just have locked your bootloader without permission to unlock. Did you put 26s with TWRP? THAT'S WHY. You must have stock locked allowed bootloader for unlock.;)

Reactions: Querer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts