[INDEX] Everything you need to play with your phone...

Search This thread

vbhtt

Aug 24, 2011
Mumbai
HTC Wildfire S
(Marvel/Marvelc/Marvelct)

Please Read This First

• BEFORE you start modding your device setup ADB and enable USB-Debugging (SETTINGS -> APPLICATIONS (APPS on CyanogenMod) -> DEVELOPMENT -> USB-Debugging)
  • To give proper debbuging informations to developers, it's much easier for them to help/fix if logcat informations are given to them
  • DON'T post Thank You, use the THANKS button (this is valid for every thread)
  • Post ONLY positive suggestions, amendments or point out mistakes
  • DON'T post general or ROM related questions into this thread create new threads in the relevant forum or post it at the given ROM thread
  • Read this before you open a new thread
  • Be PATIENT, remember I have a life as well and can only change things after you've told me

IMPORTANT THREADS

IMPORTANT GUIDES

GENERAL GUIDES

GENERAL INFORMATION

DRIVERS

ROM GUIDES AND FIXES

MODDING GUIDES

THEMING

ROM SPECIFIC THREADS

DEVELOPMENT GUIDES

BOOTLOADER UNLOCK/S-OFF

ROOT

CUSTOM RECOVERY

MARVELC ONLY STUFF

STOCK ROMS

CUSTOM SENSE ROMS

CUSTOM SENSELESS ROMS

ICS Roms

JB Roms

KERNEL

RADIO

APPS

Last edited:

Tectas

Jul 26, 2011
As much as I know it's mostly os depending and not hardware, but could be wrong, can someone confirm that it's not working anyways which process you tried, then I will delete it!
Sry, for the fault if it's one :)

Swyped from my HTC Desire S

victorharsh

Nov 1, 2011
Stock ROM for WFS 1.35.

Hi,

i want stock ROM RUU for WFS 1.35. [Asia][India]version, currently i am using 1.66 [EUROPE], could u plz give a proper download link for RUU ROM 1.35. :):):)

Tectas

Jul 26, 2011
Hi,

i want stock ROM RUU for WFS 1.35. [Asia][India]version, currently i am using 1.66 [EUROPE], could u plz give a proper download link for RUU ROM 1.35. :):):)

Phew, sry I just compiled this together, unfortunately I have no such link^^ But there is already a ruu collection, within the stock ROM section -> shipped roms, ask there, they sure can give you a hint or maybe a link where you can get the ruu.

Swyped from my Desire S

Reactions: victorharsh

Tectas

Jul 26, 2011
Added the the rom of insink71, some other links and corrected the typo.
Thx for the hints :)

If something else is missing pls tell :)

Reactions: insink71

benjamingwynn

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 28, 2011
xenxier.com
Link to my thread is broken :(
(The gapps)

EDIT : all the links are broken (wtf!??) They all go to 'http:\' when on the xda premium app. Is it just me?

Last edited:

insink71

Nov 9, 2010
Greenville, SC
teamblueridge.org
new stock rom and updated desciptions

Love love love this index; such a timesaver. Added another stock rom for US Cellular and updated descriptions to reflect this and VM USA [marvelc roms] are cross-flashable. Even verified to be safe ;) [even got my bud on US Cellular to flash VM rom and test as well]. That's it for stock roms. Both are vanilla with only Darktremor's Apps2sd added [to make memory issues bearable]... Could add stuff to VM one, but then again stock is stock ;) ... Now on to custom rom for marvelc :)

Rob

Reactions: Tectas

Tectas

Jul 26, 2011
Link to my thread is broken :(
(The gapps)

EDIT : all the links are broken (wtf!??) They all go to 'http:\' when on the xda premium app. Is it just me?

For me all links work with Tapatalk, does anyone else having this problem?

Love love love this index; such a timesaver. Added another stock rom for US Cellular and updated descriptions to reflect this and VM USA [marvelc roms] are cross-flashable. Even verified to be safe ;) [even got my bud on US Cellular to flash VM rom and test as well]. That's it for stock roms. Both are vanilla with only Darktremor's Apps2sd added [to make memory issues bearable]... Could add stuff to VM one, but then again stock is stock ;) ... Now on to custom rom for marvelc :)

Rob

My pleasure^^
Will add it. Good luck and much fun with customs :)

Will do a makeover of the index in next days to make it better structured and will add some content as well.

Swyped from my desire s running damn sweet ice cream

Last edited:
Reactions: jayuse and insink71
H

Henry_1

Good job.

I want to add to of my own threads.

1: S-ON disable crap htc (general section)
2: S-OFF all mod collection (themes section)

Could you add them please?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts